All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It 100% works with no mither i also went through this just a couple weeks ago you have to do alot more then 50. I counted 50 solo heals where i healed the guy from 0% - 100% then i stoped counting. I musta got like 20 or more before it finally popped. Take it from me it works but its definetly bugged in some way I used no mither the entire time until i got it.
  3. I have some I believe I could go back and play again. Doubt I will because of my backlog. They are the following. Uncharted 1-3 (was happy when they remastered them) Infamous series (Still hoping for a remaster of the 3 PS3 games) Killzone 2 Sly cooper 1-3 (same as Infamous)
  4. My run:
  5. stupot00 Marvel Heroes Omega https://www.trueachievements.com/a236233/super-team-achievement Before the game shut down you could buy four 60 characters from the ps store, these wouldn't count for the one character to 60 trophy but would count towards the 5 characters to 60. So by levelling one character while playing the game you could unlock both trophies at the same time with the 4 downloaded ones.
  6. @Phoenix_argentea I'm with you, I love when I open any game and see a thin book inside it, the last PS4 games with a booklet I bought maybe are trails of cold steel 1 and 2 and the last PS3 game with a booklet was Tales of Graces f, and on vita... I think only the japanese version of trails of cold steel I and II. I don't think you are doing something wrong with the spolier tag, maybe simply the website has a problem with that, like sometimes when you a double post in any status update or something like that. ๐Ÿ˜…
  7. I kind of already said this in the trophy posting thread but I'll go ahead and start now. Give me FFX HD advice if your feeling generous enough via private messaging I guess and I'll post my current location in the game via status updates so you can give me area-specific advice I guess. So... here we go.

ย 

FFX HD Current Location: Besaid Island beach getting ready to board the boat to Kilika Island. (I was originally planning on grinding extra Sphere Levels against the upcoming infinite Sinspawn but I've been told that's a waste of time so I wasn't really planning on doing that anymore)

8. it probably should stay flaggable, but definitely shouldn't necessitate hiding the entire game ez fix would be to render flagged trophies worthless (0 point value) and visibly mark them as such illegit trophies aren't counted on LBs, and legit ones aren't hidden = win/win
  9. There are some games, that I love so much, that I canโ€™t stay away from them for long. So, sometimes, I really feel the need to stop my trophy hunting activity for a bit and to go back to these games that are so special to me. Does this happen to you too? Do you like replaying your favorite games from time to time or do you prefer to keep trophy hunting and to just keep the memories of the games that touched your heart the most? If you like replaying, what are the games that deserve this honor? In my case, I always end up returning to these games: - The Last of Us - All the Uncharted games - Tomb Raider (2013)
  10. Speaking in Tongues Find 1 Al Bhed Primer The Right Thing Clear the Besaid Cloister of Trials Not a bad start? I guess? ๐Ÿ˜… So... yeah... I'll go ahead and admit it. I'm doing better then I was expecting I'd do. (I'm too used to cheating. lol.) Although I did literally spend an hour and a half at the very beginning of the game grinding for 3 Overdrive Modes for Tidus & Auron (good thing I didn't stream the beginning of the game ๐Ÿ˜“). But it's fine I guess if they end up helping me later. ๐Ÿ˜… I'm still incredibly worried though. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ So I might start giving status updates on where I'm at in this game (because there aren't trophies given every so often in this game) and anyone feeling generous enough is more than welcome to give me advice on the game via private messaging I guess. But only when I don't get trophies I guess. ๐Ÿ˜… Not bad so far I guess though. I've gotten Daredevil, Loner & Slayer for both Tidus and Auron and I just got Warrior for Tidus too. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ So... yeah... It's the beginning of the game. This is why. This is the excuse I choose to use. ๐Ÿ˜“ Anyway... Current Location: Besaid Island beach getting ready to board the boat to Kilika Island.
  11. Find a game that has a more captivating story. I'm currently playing the Ace Attorney Trilogy trying to get over my own burnout issues and I have a hard time putting the game down because the episodes are so interesting. Yeah a lot of it is a little repetitive but there are enough twists to keep things from getting stale. Yes it's a VN essentially but it's still the easy trophies you want but it's more of a transition to something of higher quality than EZPZ games. Just a suggestion.
  12. Could you theoretically play a game rank up to say level 20 legit, then you have an auto pop. Dont sync, but put your profile to a flashdrive then nuke the trophy by system wipe. Then start again with your save and MP progress? Would that work?
  13. For newcomers, I'd honestly give the tip to grind kills on Chapter 17 for 15-20 minutes every time you have to play this chapter which would save you 2 hours of straight grinding as the last trophy you need. It's not as bad as Black Ops III grinding but damn is it repetitive and exhausting. I wish I put some effort into this trophy before devoting so much time to it as it's the last thing I need for the plat and most likely will be the last thing you need as well. So, save yourself a lot of trouble by giving yourself a little bit of trouble, 15 minutes at a time.
  14. My belief is this: If you just play a game regularly on an unhacked console without using other people's save files or modifying your own with a program, then you should never get flagged. That's the ideal, but I can make exceptions for some of the more convoluted stuff that can get you flagged (for example messing up the vita region stacking trick), since if you're doing that you really should know that you're doing something a bit strange. You're pushing on the boundaries and should pay more attention. I don't like seeing those flags, but I can understand them. I do think this is different. You can apparently get flagged in this case just by playing the multiplayer enough. I don't think that's right. And sure, there is a method to prevent the trophies from syncing, but I don't think it's right to expect people to know about it since you can run into problems just by playing the game without trying to push any boundaries. Imagine if you will, someone that has been playing games for a while without worrying about trophies. No hacking or save files, just playing games. But, now they're starting to get into trophies and find this site and add their name. If they played a lot of this game's multiplayer how should we greet them?
  15. Getting sad, they can't even fix everything in one update. We literally have to wait over 1 month after launch to finally get a chance on the platinum.
  16. Cheers for clarification mate. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  17. Probably delete a bunch of games and just play games that truly appeal to me. Or I would pick up a Wii and and a bunch of Wii and GameCube games because now I have no motivation to choose PS4 over everything else due to trophy completion.
  18. I just need this trophy for the plat, but i haven't played this game for years. Is there anybody who has a "set-u" for this trophy? Thanks!
  19. For PSNP people in the US, I have some games for sale on eBay. Most are for DS and 3DS, but I have a few PS4 offerings as well. Check it out if you're interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

ย 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/midnightdragondx/m.html?_trksid=p3692

20. I got the create trophy, just need help with playing levels. I'll go back a few pages and try to hit play when i can. Thanks for the help. https://lbp.me/u/shakewad/levels?p=1&l=12
  21. Is there a way to go to the upper floors without doing the first ones? I memorized floors 1,2,3 but now that i'm trying 5, i fail and i have to redo everything from the start
  22. Today
  23. @Eremoto Sorry? You don't have to sorry! You're doing a great job! I mean, you asked in a store and they give you a clue about three other stores and now you're walking around. Really, I have no word for your great kindness and patience. I understand the fact that there are a lot of people (and game collector) and you want to find something before them, but don't feel obliged or forced to run from one place to another, take your time, ok? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Whenever your result will be positive or negative, I really appreciate your action! And Tombi is a great game! I played only the first and it was really super fun (but I never found the second game...). But I'm surprised they changed the name also in Spain. The original name was Tomba (which in Italian means grave, tomb), so they modified the name in Tombi! @AlchemistWer One of the few good things of the PS3 games are the booklet. Some of them are mostly useless (security, guarantee, PEGI, how to insert the BD into the PS3 , but no instructions about commands), but others are little gems, like the Atelier ones, Ni no Kuni, Shadow of the Colossus. Even the Kingdom Hearts booklets are mostly useless, but at least they have an artwork on the backcover, like the II.5. This is very special and it's perfect for summer! A side note: it's the second time the spoiler tags don't work. Am I doing something wrong? I've always used the commands or the "eye command" in the bar, but the hidden content doesn't open... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  24. I used the video you allready postet here in this thread, i found it on the .org forum.
  1. Load more activity