All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My GOTYs for 2011-2020 2011: LA Noire 2012: Journey 2013: Call Of Duty Ghosts 2014: inFamous First Light 2015: Life is Strange 2016: Firewatch 2017: Hellblade 2018: Forza Horizon 4 2019: Control 2020: Ghost Of Tsushima Honourable mentions (some were hard decisions) 2011: Mass Effect 2 2012: Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Resistance Burning Skies 2013: Ryse: Son Of Rome, Need For Speed Rivals 2014: The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter, inFamous Second Son, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments 2015: The Order 1886, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood 2016: Uncharted 4, Forza Horizon 3, Job Simulator, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter 2017: What Remains Of Edith Finch, Life Is Strange: Before The Storm 2018: A Way Out, Wreckfest, Spider-Man 2019: The Grand Tour Game, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) 2020: The Last Of Us Part II, Dirt 5, Astro’s Playroom, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimately, it is a toss between Control, Firewatch and Life Is Strange, all 3 games had a significant impact on me in different ways, being Control’s unique mechanics, theme and gameplay, or Firewatch’s incredible story, art style and sense of calm among the storm, or Life Is Strange’s powerful story, the emotional rollercoaster it takes you on, or the plethora of relatable characters. All of these games deserve to be put forward as my games of the decade in one way or another.
  3. Agreed, this game is really enjoyable in it's current state. Looking forward to jumping in again
  4. Time for the obligatory "I was just about to start this game, Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves for closing the severs so soon" post?
  5. Street Fighter V The Never-Ending Path Better late than never. This game has all kind of trophies: difficult ones, grindy ones, online ones,... But Priceless is the most annoying trophy that I've done. Capcom, what were you thinking?
  6. I see there are now platinum achievers. Has the game been fixed or are the plats the result of shenanigans?
  7. It looks like The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2 are ruling the roost here. Still to play either of them! Weird how you can just know a game is brilliant without needing to touch it.
  8. This could be interesting. Rockstar is sitting on some IPs long defunct and they could hand them off to Gearbox to work on.
  9. Played a few games and my kills are not going up… any fixes
  10. If they push us back to Super Earth we have 2 days to defend. After that if we don’t defend successfully we have to start the entire war over again.
  11. Does that mean we lost the battle that was going on last night and it starts over if we defend? I can't play til 8pm GMT so nearly 7 hours away 🙃
  12. Here is my list for Top 10 games in decade. This is only my opinion and games i enjoyed. 2011 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 2012 - Max Payne 3 2013 - Grand Theft Auto 5 2014 - Watch Dogs 2015 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 2016 - Watch Dogs 2 2017 - Assassins Creed Origins 2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 2019 - Devil May Cry 5 2020 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales Game of the Decade - Red Dead Redemption 2 but The Witcher 3 is just behind
  13. yeah i usually don`t give a dime about reviews on youtube and so on, but the bad ones are overwhelming. That`s pretty sad because i really looked forward to play another SP game. Let me know what you think 🙂
  14. No Platinum obtainable with no disc. Endurance are broken.
  15. I've seen a post on AC Revelations forums saying their servers are down. I've checked it along with the other revived games and can confirm that the servers for AC Revelations, AC 3 and FC 3 (the game will keep asking you to register to uplay) have unfortunately been shut down again 😕 Good news is, Driver: SF and Splinter Cell Blacklist are still alive. I still need a confirmation about Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
  16. I'm loving the amount of attention this is getting! I'll make a new thread real soon to get a new event going since there are so many people who still need to get some PS3 completion. The ride truly never ends!
  17. Like @Breakingthegreen.. we’ll probably be able to do it in a week as everyone in their mama will be jumping into it… including myself 😂
  18. The highlight option works, it is just an extremely dark color. Look very carefully when you move up and down and you can see the highlighted one is a slightly different color to the black background. I thought it was broken for the first five minutes as well. Hope this helps someone in the future!
  19. Bruh just play the PS4 version on PS5, it's a remaster of a 20+ years old game it wouldn't be any different. I'm just glad we finally got the HD semi-collection.
  20. Beyond the beyond 2 would be great. The first one was a total flop.
  21. Well with experience the game is super easy, the only difficult part is getting RNG to be on your side, especially when doing low% runs as you can't take many hits already plus stuck with one damage and no armour at all. The synchrony zooming out is so useful, you can see enemies from quite far away without actually aggroing them. Someone has completed the game in like 10 hours on steam the fastest time you can possibly get is about 3 to 4 hours most of the time will be drained by the all characters mode then you have to be lucky to find the three green bats.
  22. Today
  23. I did the ps5 version in a week at launch, but I couldn't tell you what it would be these days
  24. Hi, I just finished rise of the ronin and I'm missing only one bond mission. I need to increase my link with Yoshinobu Tokugawa at level 3. The problem is that I don't know where it is at the end of the game. Can you help me please? Thanks
  25. I'm just about to start it, will return with an honest review. I don't mind playing low budget and critized games sometimes, I find them enjoyable. Let's see!
  1. Load more activity