All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This doesn't help, I completed the game without touching the d-pad, the trophy didn't fall out. Perhaps the reason is different and I shouldn’t use saves.
  3. - Makes a boring, bland, unoriginal online game. - Put the servers down for 6 months without notice and abandons their community - Brings them back only to say "we will close it" - Leaves with no explanation Come on, boycott the sequel as hard as you can, this is the worst thing an studio has ever done in recent memory. If you buy the sequel you're supporting these horrible practices.
  4. Looks like people are routinely unlocking it. The challenge hasn't had rotation since December 2023, but it can be played and completing it is all that is required to get the trophy. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/21148-synth-riders/8-next-challenge
  5. This is no joke, I remember someone that was starting a co-op game last year (which is actually for 1 player but has the option to play co-op), only to find out the servers closed, and wanted to mail and call the company for this, and even DEMAND them to put it back lol If you read the terms and conditions, you know they can close it whenever they want. Specially when you didn't buy it from an official store, but a random seller. You should demand this one instead.
  6. #75: Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth I meant to get this one out of the way sooner, but March has been a busy month for me outside of gaming. Also the Dodonko minigame drained away my desire to keep playing, but thankfully I can cross this game off my list. I haven’t decided whether or not I’ll buy the DLC or not, so I may or may not come back to this one at a later point.
  7. Platinum #5 (2024-03-28) Mortal Kombat 1 (Ps5) Difficulty: 3/10 (Pretty straight forward). Time required: 50 hours according to guide. Play Time: 32 hours, 46 minutes. Enjoyement: 9/10.
  8. Platinum #5

(2024-03-28)

Mortal Kombat 1 (Ps5)

Difficulty: 3/10 (Pretty straight forward).

Time required: 50 hours according to guide.

Play Time: 32 hours, 46 minutes.

Enjoyement: 9/10.

9. Nice one, I'll bare that in mind for the future .
  10. Got the free edition of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT done.. now onto the crazy grind that is the full version. Also swapping in FF7 Rebirth. I have completed it already but locking it in just in case it goes into VR by tomorrow. UR Clean Up 2024 Tier 1 by Thedah Icon Game Platform Progress Rarities Completion Final Fantasy VII Rebirth PS5 61/61 - 100% 🏆 2.58% / 💯 2.58% 🟩 Armored Core: Verdict Day PS3 51/51 - 100% 🏆 2% / 💯 2% 🟩 Dead or Alive 5 PS3 48/48 - 100% 🏆 0.52% / 💯 0.52% 🟩 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition PS4 12/12 - 100% 🏆 - / 💯 0.53% 🟩 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT PS4 12/56 - 27% 🏆 1.97% / 💯 1.97% 🟦 🟥 = not started • 🟦 = started • 🟩 = complete Generated with PSNP+
  11. When in doubt, you can check: https://psnprofiles.com/games#unobtainables This page always shows whatever is the latest deployed version -- it's not cached. FWIW, next PSNP+ update will significantly reduce caching time used when looking directly at trophy lists.
  12. 1.5-2k They are sick of fighting the cyborgs so they are not putting in effort. This is why you guys should join my session that I put up.
  13. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (PS5) The Monster Queen Complete Chapter 4. Due or Die Complete Chapter 5. Family Intervention Defeat the Blood Brothers. Between a Rock and a Hard Place Complete Chapter 6. Shock and Awe Acquire the Lightning Element for Star-Lord's guns. The Crowd Goes Wild Execute a Flair Attack 10 times. Managerial Skills Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian. Canine Confusion Complete Chapter 7.
  14. Further news, a bit odd that no dates were given.
  15. Trying to, just the game sometimes tests my patience haha. I know that switching party members for FF is the norm, and that's usually cool, but 8 makes it frustrating, I know you can switch the junctions (But seems to erase the GF so you have to do that again) but to me it's still rather annoying. I do like ir, juast ugh lol. I think I am overpowered but I got boosters on too, have junctied quite a bit with the card mods, although I rarely use magic (Sometimes, just the GFs get it done, and I like to Draw/Card them too)
  16. What on EARTH? The mystery deepens then…
  17. If you are in Italy it will mean you will need to boost with someone else on an EU version of the game. I tried to boost with someone on NA when I am in the UK and it wouldnt let us connect even on private matches. Also online is still operational I completed all them this month. (EU servers in March 2024)
  18. lol of course as i go out of town n order disc from gamefly but hey finally can be done n go back to rebirth
  19. The VR version is a completely different game so has no cross-save or any online features at all, except for the Hot Fixes and Golden Keys.
  20. The entire thread has now been caught up to date! Instead of reposting the entire Alone in the Dark review I wrote before, I'll just link to the forum thread where I wrote it. All other reviews will be done here in a comment with the next one being Rise of the Ronin, which I should post later on tonight!
  21. I don't know if this has gone through yet but I've received confirmation that Driver: San Francisco is still alive and kicking so can be removed from the list (that is if it went through) : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1024-driver-san-francisco
  1. Load more activity