All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You should have also edited the description of the guide, which is contradictory with the 1/10 difficulty rating, but it still gave me a good laugh. 😆
  3. After I got all the trophies from the last dlc pack I got bored again while grinding for the support's flamethrower. At least now I'll have a reason to go back and start grinding again.
  4. You sir, should get rid of Windows 7 in 2024 for security reasons.
  5. So just to clarify, after disconnecting and manipulating the time of the system, do you have to save & quit each time you want to change the time? Or can the game update synchronically with the system time change so I wouldn't have to save and quit? Lastly, I just need to ensure that after all my time manipulation shenanigans that I revert my time to one minute later from what my save file originally was in order to maintain the progress I made while disconnected?
  6. I was playing for about a year now. I really love the game and did rush to much for a big vault. But this year I clould not wait any longer for my plat so i did this: I did kick out 101 of my 130 vault people into the wasteland. After that it took for the last 7 raider groups around 3 to 4 hours and did some cleaning around the house in real life on the side. It was too easy. My door guys deleted every raider. Now i play on my phone a new vault.
  7. i hope getting all 30 suits require hard mode playthrough or playthrough without using any suit.
  8. Looks decent enough. It seems to have a lot of collectables so hopefully they appear on the map in some way. (Maybe in NG+ or with an item) and aren't missable 🏆
  9. Hey everyone, first of all I am not sure if this thread is at the right place and hope someone can correct me if its wrong. I want to start a little discussion about comparing Honkai: Star Rail and Genshin Impact. I was thinking about playing Genshin Impact for a while and was just hesitating because of the lot of time needed for the trophies. After Honkai was released and I haven't started Genshin yet I was wondering what of the two games I should start since playing both of them simultaneously is too much of an effort for me rn. In general I want to know which one is the "better" game. The interesting criteria for me are mostly the gameplay and the trophies. According to the trophy guides on psnprofiles Honkai is much easier (3/10) and less time consuming (100h) than Genshin (7/10 and 200h). Can anyone confirm this relation? And how tedious (or grindy) can the trophies be? Regarding the gameplay I'm curious about your personal opinions of the two games compared to each other. Are the gameplay mechanics the same? Or maybe you can give pros and cons and examples what you like and dislike.
  10. Been quite a while since I played the game and now they have terror zones? I saw in the other forum something about using offline play and manipulating the spawns by using time manipulation on the system. Is there a solid tutorial out there for this? Or if anyone can provide a pretty straightforward explanation of what steps to take to do this quickly & efficiently that would also be awesome!
  11. Thank you both, this was exactly the info I needed.
  12. I noticed this right from the beginning but wanted to test it a bit. There are several issues, like the PS5 itself not being able to track the statistics. For example the Spirits of Enouragement Trophy never updates itself. You have to "show" your PS5 your Fighting Profile several times before it even thinks about updating the tracking. This works sometimes, most of the time it does not. However, now I got my console to update the tracking, and now it shows 174/600. I then synched the trophies with PSN and updated my profile on psnprofiles, but it still shows 60/600 on here. Another one that does not work at all is Practical Training. Here psnprofiles never updated from 0, despite my console showing progress for over a week now. The tracking on the console is also bugged here I feel like, but I will have to check again to be sure. Am I doing something wrong here, or is the tracking just whack af?
  13. My wife and me did find the most cat food by night diving in containers. Its a easy way to get enough for the trophy. Around 1-2 every night. Good luck.
  14. Thankfully I don't care allthat much for the myriads of characters except a few and am more interested in the world and its lore being uncovered over time. Never cared much for the banners and all that overly detailed stat-jerking meta stuff at all. Though the times of doing dailies in between major updates do stretch it all a bit thin. Luckily, I stopped for a few months because the file was just getting too big and switched to finishing unfinihed games still on my drive to gain some space.
  15. least they added the new game+ trophy at launch rather than what most companies do and add it in months later when the game is irrelevant as most have moved on to other games.
  16. I just got The Platinum, it was one of the harder, if not hardest Platinum I've gotten, it was not easy and I think I got lucky. If you do Hard Mode, then complete To Be A Hero, it makes Bonds Of Friendship a joke, because you'll have Cloud's Weapon at Level 9, with the extra boost in stats, along with Zack casting Haste, which I didn't have before in To Be A Hero, I literally destroyed Odin before he had a chance to do practically anything. I'm just glad it's over and done with, not looking forward to Chadley's VR Challenges in Part 3.
  17. Gameplay footage of the HunterxHunter fighting game has been released. It is not an arena fighter like some people were fearing, and looks to play like Marvel Vs Capcom 3, but has an extremely limited budget.

1. Copanele

Copanele

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

For some reason the graphics remind me of Fate/Unlimited Codes. Anyway, will look forward to this game!

2. Copanele

Copanele

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

For some reason the graphics remind me of Fate/Unlimited Codes. Anyway, will look forward to this game!

18. Did you win one round of defuse or did you play through the whole game? It may have been that. Since defuse is split up into multiple rounds, the trophy can be misleading. Your team needs to win the game (I forgot how many round wins it is). If this is not it, the maybe it could be playing a game of conquest small. Also make sure the servers are "official" or "ranked". "Unranked" and "private" server wins won´t count for this trophy.
  19. Better than Helldivers? Not close. But this game has exceeded my expectations. The monetization is a bit oppressive which does make it sorta feel like a mobile game... but that's pretty much 90% of modern AAA multiplayer games. And it's hard to say the game is a cashgrab when the premium battlepass is only $6. Honestly, the game does quite a few things surprisingly well. Some peeps really put on their thinking caps to produce a mechanically sound game. All the attacks and abilities are projectiles and / or heavily telegraphed. This means attacks and abilities are usually avoidable, thereby reducing random KO's and reducing frustration. Like... if you get chilled... it's usually pretty clear you were caught out of position due to a lapse in situational awareness. That or you really encounter a skill issue. Or your entire team is getting stomped, which, you know, is a thing that happens in every competitive game. So minus the last one, overall, there's a lot of player agency which is always a good thing. I was kinda worried the devs had gone too far out of their way to differentiate their game from Splatoon by not including the game mode where victory is dependent solely on percentage of the map your team successfully splooged all over... but honestly? The penalties for moving over opposition foam is significant enough, that at least in Smash the Star, if you don't have map control, you're probably going to lose anyway. So that whole mechanic / game mode is adequately preserved. There are some things that can be improved on to make the game more competitive... but honestly, like Helldivers, where the devs famously stated there will never be PvP, Foamstars feels like one of those games that should ditch its hardcore competitive players and just be a game that focuses on quality casual fun and vibes. I rate the game. If Soa got a figure exactly like the PS App collectible... sub-$180 from a good manufacturer? I like the game enough. I'd buy.
  20. My theory is you don't need an alt if you're a new account and haven't got any points yet, as I was getting Bot Lobbies without any other players joining on my alt account. Otherwise you could boost it like I explained, but for me I want to wait until the season reset and see if that will let my main account be considered a "fresh" account that gets Bot Lobbies like the alt currently does since I'm assuming the rank is reset to 0 each season.
  21. Sadly, I broke my 100% only list with Hi Fi Rush but this game was just great and with that I can complete the challenge for this year thanks for the 10/10 rating of Hi Fi Rush i did find another 10/10 i wanted to play at least. I was able to clean up my Profile with the event again and finish some old games which I started before going for trophies, so it is a win win situation for me. Again thank you @Rebourne07 for your efforts in this event. I am not sure if I will finish a second list this year, we will see. Sorry for the Bad formating of the badges, but I hope you can handle the summary of that. I should have 12 Standard badges and 5 hardcore badges, so in total 17 badges 1 - Firewatch (PSNP) 💯 2 - A Kings Tale: Final Fantasy XV (PSNP) 💯 3 - Xeodrifter (Meta) 💯 4 - Fez (Meta) 💯 5 - Road not Taken (psthc) 💯 6 - Kick & Fennick (Meta) 💯 7 - Entwined (Meta) 💯 8 - Race the Sun (PSNP) 💯 9 - OlliOlli (Meta) 💯 10 - Hi Fi Rush (Xboxachievments) Standard Badges: Above and Beyond - Hi Fi Rush 50-100 hours Anthropomorphic - Entwined Backlog Breaker - FEZ, Race the Sun, Entwined Brownie Points - A Kings Tale Final Fantasy XV Fanboy - Entwined No Plat no Problem - nearly all OCD - Completed from 1 to 10 One Trick Pony (Indie) - Firewatch, Xeodrifter, FEZ, Road not Taken, Entwined, OlliOlli Peripheral Master - Kick & Fennick PS3 Master - FEZ, Race the Sun, OlliOlli Rare Genre (Music) - Hi Fi Rush Rare letter X - Xeodrifter Hardcore Badges: 1%er - Road not Taken Royal Flush (started before January 2024) - Firewatch, Xeodrifter, FEZ, Road not Taken, Kick & Fennick, Entwined, Race The Sun Gotta Catch 'Em All - see above Ultra Rare - Xeodrifter, Road Not Taken, Kick & Fennick, Entwined, Race The Sun, OlliOlli, Hi Fi Rush Grandmaster - see above
  22. I know it sucks to obtain them without issues , just summarized my experience. I did ps4 version and later during my 1st playthrough it started to crush really often and it followed me during both harder playthroughs as well. It was my assumption, that it relates to spoiled trophies. Maybe I'm wrong, just ensured it smooth progress by using regular cloud saves and I've got them. Sorry to be not helpful for your case.
  23. As a completionist, you look to complete everything in a game, correct? You don't understand why it's strange to criticize a game for encouraging that?
  24. Couldn't find a topic so I thought I'd start one. DERQ is back, and IIRC from earlier press, this is a spin off. Huge info dump today at Gematsu, will include some more info when I have time. Good write up here! https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/death-end-request-code-z-first-details-screenshots?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0xhhs_lEVUFBWjteDzED1TV-k4h-uTFaAhQcP8dIBWp76jku2hba4O6QE_aem_AR0OQQb06tP9ZOAbiV-b5bVAkAfCZ13wWyLLoziVsUr5C1NlPaiu5WfnW1wI2Dus9vxTpeHYY5UOOow8MD4u3awP
  25. Hello my fellow Trophy Hunters We play on PS5 an we are on day 150 ingame. Until now it was a long ride and a big grind but all worked really well. All what we need is Chef, Yes Chef! to close the kitchen. Right now Its really not possible to keep the staff happy for 10 days in a row anymore. We did all the tricks and tried everything to make them feel special, like let them choose where to work and give them all the days free that they need. Its maybe only RNG after some point in the game or not even possible anymore. Maybe we are to far advanced in the game with all stats maxed all recipies learned and the biggest and best possible equipment. When you look in Playstation Trophys you see when the people got this trophy. Its mostly pretty early in the game after you got all three chefs and did Like 10 different meals youreself, sometimes before getting the biggest restaurant and before level 30. But on our game it seems were grinding for nothing. Maybe we need to start over. It would be nice If anyone cloud lend us all some help for this in any way. Maybe just for a better understanding or simply that we have just to open this secret menu for happiness. Or how we can kick out Kassim. Anything would help. Or youre own story of getting the trophy. Big THANKS out of our kitchen.
  1. Load more activity