All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Both. Journalists and the abundance of people (beyond just Twitter) who have been complaining all day since the literal minute the game's review embargo lifted. A sizeable number of actual Americans have no idea either (just more likely to know than non-Americans), so let alone a South Korean studio. The embarrassing, or more embarrassing, part of all this is that in addition to the immediate ignorant preconceived notion instantly negated by its official connection to a character in game, these poor racial claims exposed how uneducated the speakers are because the actual educated assumption would have been associating "Hard R" with the movie industry's rating classification of the same name.
  3. Same I had to shell out alot to get it lol and like u I had a chance to get it at bargain bin price Thank you I'll read over it I think this will definitely help
  4. "Hard R", is a colloquialism for using the N-word in its racist context.
  5. ...and in my opinion, the way it should be for a game as good as this! 😎 List is up on exo... https://www.exophase.com/game/fallout-4-psn/trophies/
  6. I don't believe the digital versions are cross buy anymore, but I can't confirm this. I'll see if the devs will respond on Twitter and post back if I can get confirmation.
  7. Well that's Miasma Chronicles finally finished and I did enjoy it for what it was. I enjoyed the gameplay and feel like I'd like other tactical games now, however it's a buggy mess with trophies glitching on me and save files being lost, so that platinum won't be mine πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ.

8. It was just a possibility I considered, but you missed this quote in that same post to kinda cover my ass "Wow, and I doubt they made them already available" I've since become known that that very first summon is there before Pieta yes, so hopefully, they are available. Though i'm honestly surprised they considered that. So I'm going to sprint through and see if it's possible to summon Kukajin and Paladin in order to get their respective trophies while Ironman is active.... I really do hope so
  9. I 100% completed the game but I still need 2 more skill points. Anybody know where I can farm enemies?
  10. I encountered that exact same issue, where the AA guns on Utapau suddenly go black when you get close to them, right? Yeah, other than that, no issues on v1.03, but I've only been playing offline. Just downloaded 1.04. I guess they listened to the metric ton of shit they got for releasing a broken port. Maybe they can actually do Pandemic justice next time and give us a decent Mercenaries remaster.
  11. I re-read the article and sounds like it's Soulslike with Genshin Impact aesthetic, so something like Code Vein. The Crossover Between Genshin Impact and Sekiro section + lack of information threw me off.
  12. no they don't Leonardo, i've been using him the most Any hints for Hard? literally can't finish one level and really struggling
  13. I hate how the "Grand Magnus" trophy is apparently for playing on Immortal difficulty when there is also a Grand Magnus difficulty. Very confusing. I was worried the trophy description was wrong and I actually had to play on Grand Magnus difficulty to get the Grand Magnus trophy.
  14. Thank you for the info sir, made me save a lot of time
  15. Concerning the Embracer Group split and the separation of Asmodee: It seems they are in deep shit money-wise. That puts 2 games at risk as all of them are licensed games: The LotR card game and the Arkham Horror game. No physicals for either of them. Afaik none of the other games have online trophies, but Ill gladly be corrected on that one.
  16. Interesting. Was not expecting a sequel to this game. Does anyone know if they separated the aiming and movement controls to different sticks? I didn't like how the first game controlled like Metal Slug.
  17. MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Medic! Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
  18. Which character? I’m guessing it’s not Donatello since I’ve only been using him
  19. I went to go try this a few times after reading here and I'm finding the same problem as @BALAM_MAYA. Trying to view or edit hidden PS4 games on a PS4 has not worked at least 5 times in a row. Edit: I am getting the same message regarding maintenance, but going into hidden PS3 and VITA games shows me my entire list no problem, regardless of console. I don't have any hidden games and don't really want to hide them, but maybe you could hide your PS4 games through that option?
  20. Today
  21. 2nd Card 🌈🌈 Updating my card with: - Tomb Raider III DLC The Lost Artifact for blue: I certainly took my time to finish this DLC but the important thing is that now I have 100% completed all three Tomb Raiders in the Remastered Trilogy and I feel so proud because these games were part of my childhood and I had never managed to complete them before. It would be so great if THIS Lara Croft returned in a future game but with Crystal Dynamics behind it I doubt it. Tacoma Mystic Pillars Unfinished Business (Tomb Raider I DLC) A Short Hike Tomb Raider II --- Ravenous Devils I Am Dead Tomb Raider III The Lost Artifact (Tomb Raider III DLC) The Golden Mask (Tomb Raider II DLC) --- --- Tomb Raider I --- Dead Island 2
  1. Load more activity