All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Similar game to The Exit 8 … somehow i like these games … creepy , unsettling…
  3. Got it played with a friend and both didnt got it then we tried solo and it worked first try so maybe in coop a bit buggy.
  4. It's hard to remember this game 😅 Recipes depend on the town it seems (but I can't honestly remember how it worked...) https://game8.co/games/Final-Fantasy-Crystal-Chronicles-Remastered/archives/294633#hm_1
  5. Update time: Finished A King's Tale: FFXV (FFXV Enthusiast badge) and FFXVI: Echoes of the Fallen. Both were enjoyable. Echoes of the Fallen is where it clicked for me in FFXVI. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the game so far. This was the most fun I had in XVI so far and I have high expectations for The Rising Tide now. Which will be one of the next things I'll do.
  6. Update 16: April 21st Starting Completion Percentage: 97.81% Week 1 Completion: 97.82% (+0.01) Week 2 Completion: 97.70% (-0.12) Week 3 Completion: 97.76% (+0.06) Week 4 Completion: 97.79% (+0.03) Week 5 Completion: 97.88% (+0.09) Week 6 Completion: 97.67% (-0.21) Week 7 Completion: 97.89% (+0.22) Week 8 Completion: 97.89% (+0.00) Week 9 Completion: 97.72% (-0.17) Week 10 Completion: 97.75% (+0.03) Week 11 Completion: 97.76% (+0.01) Week 12 Completion: 97.79% (+0.03) Week 13 Completion: 97.80% (+0.01) Week 14 Completion: 97.81% (+0.01) Week 15 Completion: 97.82% (+0.01) Week 15 Completion: 97.79% (-0.03) Terminator Salvation 0% -> 100% Warhammer: Chaosbane 0% - 100% Aliens: Fireteam Elite 0% -> 57% -> 79% -> 89% -> 100% GTA 5 75%(ish) -> 83% Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood 0% -> 100% Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala 0% -> 100% Returnal 0% -> 27% -> 98% -> 100% Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth 0%- 31% -> 47% -> 50% -> 62% -> 67% ->70% -> 74% -> 80% Fallout 76 96% -> 100% Weekly Updae Time Slight drop in completion this week, courtesy of FF16 gaining trophies for its 2nd DLC (will likely do these once I'm done with Rebirth). Done all but 1 sidequest on hard mode now (which I don't technically need for the platinum, but going to do it anyway), so started the AP grind for mastering materies, ready for the hard mode playthrough.
  7. I finally managed to find a Neptunia figure at an affordable price online. With a huge lack of Nep merch available and at such high prices, I consider myself lucky. Waiting on delivery now; the above is a stock image. This will be my very first anime figure I’ll own, so I’m pretty excited as such a huge fan of the series.
  8. After giving this a serious try, with about 21-25 hours in the game's clock, and getting all the required SSS ranks (full combos) for platinum EXCEPT one, I am royally stuck in that last one 🙃 which is obviously the same one that @JustOneStingray was complaining about above. The notoriously crazy-fast 5-second portion of that song doesn't even register right in my brain, even after getting all the other SSS ranks. I can even get SS in the song (Senbonzakura on hard) but that small portion still feels near impossible. This reminds me of GOAT's and Highway to Oblivion's gold stars in Audica. But I knew this game was at that level, so I shouldn't be surprised 🤣... Oh well, maybe someday 😁 (Actually 😒, it's more like "maybe after playing that one song for 10 hours and seeing the impossible section 200 times, your brain will finally see it clearly and get it right," due to all that relentless repetition, which isn't fun at all really... This is why my desire to do VR challenges and to complete "ultra rare" VR trophies or platinums has declined to rock bottom. They all feel like work (rather than fun) at the very end of the grind. Seeing that this is the only psvr1 rhythm platinum that I don't have made me want to tackle this though 🤣. I don't think that anyone at psnprofiles has all of them (and I can definitely understand why). I will switch to "casual VR gamer" again afterwards. You know, the usual "just play casually for the fun of it, and forget the completions and the trophies, because you don't get paid for those ultra rares dude" lol 🤣)...
  9. Hi, i Just missing 5 reverse engineering. Thor, rattlesnake, Fire resist, motion and repellers module. Did all others research.. master and scientific didn't pop. Endings too.. What can i do? Crash only on legendary. First run. I'm on rookie With no crash. i did factions research After reverse. Damn.. 300 hours so sadly
  10. Technically the first GTA game I played was about 5min of San Andreas when a cousin let me fly a jet. Obviously, I crashed & he went on with the game. The first full playthrough of a GTA game for me was Vice City Stories on the PSP. I knew that game inside & out, probably could even remember the cheat codes for rain & a tank (those were my favorites don't worry about why). I stopped in at a local game shop today to check for hidden gems on my wishlist, didn't find any but I still wanted a treat.
  11. I don't understand why this game is not banned from the website. There players that can unlock ALL trophies for someone. There probably millions of peoples that got all trophies accidently unlocked via debug.
  12. Sony Pictures has actually been making more money as of late and gaming revenue is down so it makes sense to futureproof their media division because their only current strong media arm is anime. Also as Daiv said, this isn't just Sony alone, it's a venture with another company, Sony would just also get the benefit of possessing Paramount assets.
  13. There is no trophy guide yet for this obscure indie game with roughly 60 game owners and 18% platinum completion rate as of writing. This is more a bulletin about an average gamer's platinum run and not really a trophy guide. Platinum difficulty: 5/10 Estimated time to platinum: 2-5 hours (skill dependent) Number of playthroughs: 1 Trophy total: 42 (1, platinum, 3 gold, 12 silver, 26 bronze) Missables: 28 (9 related to finisher moves, 9 for specific ways of dying, 4 based on finding certain items, 6 for using special attacks of weapons you find in game that are also missable) Misc: No online trophies, no difficulty related trophies, no glitched trophies I'm being objective with my platinum difficulty rating of 5/10. IBadDriverI who made the quintessential and only platinum walkthrough video puts it at 4.5/10. He's pretty good at games and I think he gives lowball estimates for difficulty ratings. Whenever I compare his with mine, I'm always bumping up the difficulty by 1-3 points. I had a harder time with Demon Skin and might go as high as 6/10 owing to frustrations with the atrocious controls and stiff combat. The difficulty comes not from the trophies, but grappling with the game itself, which tracks your deaths and if death count is anything to go by, I had about 70 unintentional deaths by the end. Still, others may find this to be 4/10 because the trophies are straightforward including the missables. There's not much exploration needed apart from climbing a few optional places or reaching hidden areas behind breakable walls. I recommend following Bad Driver's video for finding the 6 artifact weapons and 4 crystals required for their corresponding trophies. You can get the finisher move trophies out of the way early in the first level. You need to use a finishing move with each of the 3 stances for 3 different weapon types (axe, sword, hammer). In the first level, you'll pick up every weapon type. You can get lucky by sticking to one stance and spamming attack until you accidentally trigger a finisher, or you can try to make sense of the awkward combat system and learn when to use the finisher based on the visual indicators. These indicators look like the curly brace on a keyboard, e.g. { flashing in front of the enemy. Look for the yellow version of this which tells you which stance to use and get the finisher on an enemy. All you do is attack with the correct stance to trigger the finisher. The other largest group of missable trophies concerns dying to different environmental hazards: lava, spikes, water, rotating fans, acid, gas clouds, fire, pistons, and bear traps. Keep an eye out for these hazards which appear only in certain biomes or tilesets, and remind yourself to die by them (after reaching a checkpoint first). You'll get all these without needing a walkthrough. The weapons dropped by enemies are quite useless and you'll definitely want to find and use instead the 6 special weapons found in chests or altars in secret areas. Just use Bad Driver's video guide for locating these. Then all you need to do is activate their special attack after you have sufficient meter buildup--the blue V-shape--displaying in the HUD. The combo inputs for activating the special attacks are designated on the "artefact" tab. Picking up the 4 crystals you find adds defense points to your armor rating. Eating bugs for health pickups also adds to defense, although this effect seemed random to me. The platforming in general is abysmal and many of the jumps require perfect precision. Failing the jumps gets frustrating due to badly positioned checkpoints. The platforming setpieces where you must leap onto collapsing pillars or avoid obstacles are extremely obnoxious. Again, study how Bad Driver does them if you want to save time, which isn't helped by the unusually long load times after dying. The final boss can be trivialized if you corner him against the wall and spam attacks while countering his directional attacks with the appropriate stance change. As long as you're in a groove with this the boss will just stand against the wall dishing out a rigid pattern of attacks. The problem was healing while having him against the wall. Using heals leaves you open to hits and should be done only after countering an attack. Otherwise fighting him normally out in the boss room is more challenging as his AI makes him move around more and change up his attacks unpredictably. I'm not going to be polite about the qualities of this game: there are almost none. What I liked: the visuals and the loading screen art, especially the late game loading screen featuring a certain character's cleavage. Everything else about the game I found mediocre or annoying. This is a sidescrolling hack-and-slash that tries to borrow stance mechanics from For Honor and stamina management from 2D soulslikes. By any basis of comparison the combat system is clunky and marred by unresponsive controls. The blocking mechanic of matching the enemy's directional attack with the correct stance is poorly conceived with directional indicators getting lost in the visual noise on screen. Probably the most frustrating thing about the combat is the long delay before your stamina bar replenishes. It takes about 2 seconds before the stamina bar starts to regenerate. So when you roll through enemies to get behind them, you have to awkwardly condition yourself to pause and wait until your stamina bar refreshes before attacking. This long delay incorporated into the stamina management feels unnatural and restrictive. Even worse is when you try to attack at zero stamina your character is exhausted and executes a long wind-up animation to perform a weak attack that does minimal damage. This "fatigued" attack leaves you vulnerable and you'll be angry every time it happens. At least it can be cancelled by backstepping, but when you're out of stamina and you have no options but to backstep or stand still and hope you can adjust your stance to counter incoming attacks, it is simply not fun. I did not enjoy this game and got through it simply for an easy platinum. Would I have rather bought and played a 20-minute throwaway Ratalaika title for the same outcome? Yes.
  14. Hey man, sorry for getting back to this tag so late. Glad to see you got NGS2 done on PS4. Even though the multiplayer was removed; the PS4 version is preferable to me due to the better performance and load times. That being said, I would have preferred for it to remain -- but I'll still take the port. It's interesting how much Team NINJA values co-op; as it's commonplace in all of their action games. I have some Ultimate Ninja trials I need to do myself down the line, but for now -- I'll save it for a potential milestone. Or rather, when I feel like dealing with them, lol.
  15. Hey, thank you, dude! I'm really happy that you're here. Yeah, I got very lucky, I think. My folks having some interest in games definitely influenced me as a kid. I'm the only male child, and even my two sisters liked gaming. My older sister doesn't engage anymore after I kept on pissing her off in Tony Hawk Pro Skater on the PS1, but my little sister played a lot of Nintendo games early on and then lost her way. When she got the Switch due to the pandemic, she got REALLY into gaming. Even has played stuff like Dark Souls. Thank you very much! OGs can remember, but I hope that they will forget. 😅
  16. • “Faction War” is an online element of the game. Rewards from each cycle that is won are tied to the faction you have selected. • 🏆 Pledge Yourself is an online trophy. • 🏆 Faction Champion is an online trophy. • 🏆 Jump Ship is an online trophy. • Therefore, per this mathematical proof, 🏆 No Loyalty is an online trophy.
  17. You can see your posts by clicking on your Avatar in the forums: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/profile/351084-omristyle27/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjU0MzAzLCJpZF8yIjoyOTc2NjQxfQ==

Your duplicate topic was merged into the existing thread.

1. OmriStyle27

OmriStyle27

yeah i've just notice that , sorry.

can delete one of the duplicate comments in that post , thank you🙏

18. Trophies for the new DLC are out. They are in line with the base game and the first dlc: Complete the new campaign, do some sidequests with yet unknown requirements, unlock the new archetype. Seems easy, especially once the requirements are known. Looking forward to jumping back into this game.
  19. The trophy list being synced by the developers to PSN is what allows it to display here. And both trophy lists show the release date of April 26, 2024.
  20. is this game even out yet? doesn't even appear to have had the trophy list synchronized with the PSN
  21. Today
  22. Yes, although playing it in co-op for some of the trophies makes it a lot easier since you can duplicate everything
  23. Thank you for letting us know
  24. I say so, I do have a question about CIV if you don't mind, is it respectful to other countries too? Like I am weary of buying those games, because of well, depending on the timeline and what content it is, I don't really feel comfortable playing the British against South Asians, just because there's very bad history behind. Thought of buying it and trying the trophies, but unsure. @modest_undue1 Should we count the quizzes? I think they count as shovelware (Although it seems mostly aimed at Europe for quizes, and I think America), but I don't really mind about shovelware, I am just unsure about this part.
  1. Load more activity