All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Seems like mostly miscellaneous trophies. I was going to day 1 buy this if elite had returned, but maybe not now since for me there's no rush for it.
  3. Yes it's the same list, the game crashed once tho but there is plenty of checkpoints so it was fine.
  4. It'll sync once the devs will upload trophies to PSN servers. Is is the same list as PS4 but with plat?
  5. Yes during the day : 1st one around 06:30 in the morning the other at another lake at 17:00 (and is a Piebald) No idea if it can make a difference, but I used a combination of male and females decoys for my setups... only had setups on 3 different lakes Still I might have been lucky with those cinnamon teal, friend of mine I'm competing with to complete this mission asap is also having a hard time... Glad to see your video with the puma and that it wasn't bugged for you. (Meanwhile we got trolled by 2 gold 9-Legendary last night...)
  6. Yeah just played the game right now and got the platinum but the list isn't there yet... I hope I won't have to do it again. 🥲
  7. Sounds like you work in software development if you feel that way, lol. It's true -- at least anecdotally speaking if a project manager only concerns themself with the project lifecycle and doesn't understand anything about programming, they can be pushy. But software development has so many variables that can delay tasks, so I understand your frustration. Thanks, dude! I can't wait to get back into those. I adore Ninja Gaiden.
  8. thank god no elite racer. other than that, quite singleplayer focused. from the leaks I've seen, this new variation of f1 world or whatever doesn't look great. can only hope the career modes got a revamp (they won't)
  9. when i have started the PS4 shantae on PS5 doing one game save , close game , it's always crashing when i try to opening again the game , the only way to opening the game again is to delete all the saves game... i have not tested on my PS4 , but it's impossible to play it on PS5 or you have to doing all the game in one run...
  10. Hi, I currently work on my last survivor trophies, and it seems I can't unlock two of them. One of them being the 250 protection hits after I safely unhooked someone, which I definitely did at least 300 times now, but I am willing to keep trying, I guess that one is just very tricky with the 7 seconds time-limit described in the guide. The other one is Bodyguard, which is odd. Since I am playing the PS4 Version I keep track by writing my hits down and I only do that when I am sure I completely met all the conditions, but Bodyguard does not have any complicated conditions. The killer has to carry someone while hitting me and I have to get the "protection 200 points" event the second after that. I have done that at least 150 times now, so even if I have made mistakes counting, even if my counter was reset or whatever, I should have gotten that thing at one point in the past month. Do I miss anything or do I missunderstand something? I there a known bug around this trophy or DLC right now? Is it really allowed to go down to dying state after that hit or do I have to safley end the chase after the hit? I can't find anything about it. I don't crossplay, I never installed the PS5 version so there shouldn't be any issue crossplay related. Thanks
  11. @Graffin_G Hi I'm looking for characters 5,6,7,10 & 11 do you know which levels they are in please thanks.
  12. Hey Fam, anyone know if as of the latest patch NG+ and speedrun can be combined?
  13. I played the PS5 version. Read everything and had no issues at all.
  14. Mouton33

Dont buy it!

i have started the game and when i have save the game put on usb and try to back to continue the game is always crashing when i try to opening it , it's really surprised no one have put a message here or to the devellopers , so i have close my PS5 i have try to re launching the game and there is always a crash when i try to opening the game. So on last resort i have try to deleted all the save , and now i can restarting the game , but wtf how i can play it? if i have to always delete all my saves for restarting always from the begining?
  15. Today
  16. I've played a lot of games on PS4 and Xbox One, never getting a platinum, but since I got my PS5 I joined this site with the pure intention of getting as many as I could, plus it extends the life of games.
  17. Unfortunately, the game is region-locked. I'm in Australia, and it's difficult finding a group. If I can platinum the EU versions, I may start the NA PS5 version. But a group would speed up the process greatly.
  18. This took ages, but I'm more than happy Still looking for X, I feel like I have a trophy with an X enemy... Found one! 👌 A - Proof of victory over the dragon Aeronite who brought terror to the Dead Dunes (Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII) B - Kill the Butcher (Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls) C - Defeat the Crowfather (Darksiders 2) D - Defeat the Demon Lord in the Labyrinth of Chaos (Dragon's Crown) E - Defeat Eredin (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) F - Defeat Fergal (Vampyr) G - Defeated Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age) H - Defeat Haderax the Invincible (Borderlands 2) I - Defeat the Ice Titan in the Gold Match at Olympus Coliseum (Kingdom Hearts) J - You killed January (Prey) K - Conqueror of Old King Doran (Demon's Souls) L - Defeat the Lingering Will (Kingdom Hearts 2) M - Kill Merveil, the Siren (Path of Exile) N - Defeat No Heart (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep) O - Defeat Ozma (Final Fantasy IX) P - Defeat the Pteradon (Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure) Q - Defeat the Queen of Smiles (Salt & Sanctuary) R - Defeated the Rockgagong (Tales of Graces f) S - Kill Sledge (Borderlands) T - Defeat Tiamat (Darksiders) U - Defeated the Ur-Dragon (Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen) V - Slew the Vampire Dragon (Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap) W - Defeat High Lord Wolnir (Dark Souls 3) X - Defeated the Cogna known as XG (World of Final Fantasy) Y - Defeat Yharnam, Blood Queen of the Old Labyrinth (Bloodborne) Z - Defeat Monster Zed (Wild Arms)
  19. Hello Guardians, It seems I am back on my bi-annual attempt to get the Destiny 2 100% and recently it has been going pretty well (almost have the Platinum). One of my roadblocks is the 30 challenges - it is the yellow weekly challenges that you are supposed to do for these right? I just seem to have done a lot of them and still no trophy... I will say though, this year I really do understand why people keep playing this game and you know what I think I might stick around. I've actually been having fun (SHOCK)!
  20. The ps4 version is apparently obtainable. I wanted to play the vita version at one point not long ago and was also disappointed. Never played this in the sega CD days but always heard about the controversy of it so it had me intrigued. PS4 version is on my wish list.
  21. In 5h there will be a defense event again. The assault on the bugs homeworld will fail.... so be ready
  22. NO ELITE TROPHY! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The rest of the list seems pretty straightforward. The 100 stickers in the Compendium is gonna be a long grind but at least looks like everything is doable
  23. Does anyone know if the in game store still works on world at war and black ops 1 for the ps3
  1. Load more activity