• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It's greatn, I give it a solid 9/10. Now to patiently wait for the 2 DLCs. Shambler fixes all problems. 😉
  3. I might pick up a few cheap vita titles. Stock up on my backlog.
  4. Platinum #28- Assassin's Creed II...

Talk about a game not being as good as you remember. A decade ago I was wowed by this game, but now replaying it, not so much. I like the stories and the characters but the gameplay just felt pretty sluggish and unintuitive. But whatever, another one down. Due to the stupid MP requirements and dead servers, I will not be going for the plats on PS3 for Brotherhood and Revelations.

5. Gonna be busy with Days Gone but might pick up KH3. Depends on the Canada price. Still no Driveclub Bikes sale. 😢
  6. Just saw Ni No Kuni for $35 in this sale while GameStop had this on sale for $10 brand new during their Spring sale. Crazy!!
  7. Certainly seems that way. It’d be a miracle if they fixed it only to shut it down again a couple days later.
  8. agreed. i feel like a lot of what i'm interested in will be much cheaper through some flash sale or regular sales throughout the year. i will have to look at the full sale once its up as there will likely be some more additions not listed. a number of games are priced higher than they were in other sales, and others i was looking for at certain price ranges just aren't hitting it home. i will grab something(s) per usual of golden week sales, but probably not the semi-newer games like i usually do.
  9. i will have about 55$ for this round, have to take a look at the preview, i know i'll be getting far cry 3 DLC this month so that leaves 35$ out. edit: mixed bag review :(. i'm sure i'll find stuff might have to say goodbye to my cart if it fills up too quick and it will run for 2 rounds. going to have to leave some room for tomorrow to start a game.
  10. I just bought Devil May Cry HD, let's have look. Yup there it is. And look HD+4 is cheaper than the collection. Patience is a virtue and all that.
  11. I'll be busy with Days Gone, but I might pick up either SCVI, RE2 or Dragon Quest XI to play afterwards.
  12. Hmm, to hard to choice. This is GOT, maybe everyone will die 😅 DANY SOR JORAH JON SNOW SANSA ARYA GENDRY GHOST TYRION JAIME BRIENNE CERSEI BRANN BRONN (Jaime's mercenary pal) SAMUEL TARLY SAMUEL'S FAMILY SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT VARYS NIGHT KING VISERYON ICE DRAGON DROGON DANY'S DRAGON RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON MAESTER QYBURN ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN HOUND CLEGANE SOR BERIC(dude with fire sword) GREY WORM MISSANDEI RED WOMAN MELISANDRE EURON GREYJOY YARA GREYJOY THEON GREYJOY TORMUND NIGHT'S WATCH LEADER DUDE KNOW1 KNOWS NAME LYANNA MORMONT (The bear island girl) (i'm sorry, but if she will stay at the fight like she said...) PODRIC
  13. I feel like it a little bit on the weak side I really wanted Yakuza 0 but sadly it not going to be on the sale there are some games I could see me getting. Code Realize Wintertide Miracles though will be the one game i will be picking up because I have been waiting for that game to go on sale
  14. Ended up having to walk five miles home because I ran outta gas.  Makes me remember how much I hate the town I live in.  Nice exercise though.

15. Most of the prices are trash, but THE SILVER CASE, THE 25TH WARD, THE NONARY GAMES, ZERO TIME DILEMMA are finally on sale at a good price.
  16. Never played a Persona game before...love me some Musou games though so maybe this will be my entrance to the series.
  17. Fucking. Boo. The one thing I wanted was the Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC to go on sale. SAO Hollow Realization at $15 is sorta tempting considering it hasn't dropped below the $25 mark pre-owned in quite a while. Warriors Orochi 4 on the other hand can be bought brand new for $20 at GameStop lol.
  18. Sadly while the game has beautiful aesthetics and a great story, it is riddled with technical flaws: stuttering framerate, unresponsive buttons, and the occasional crash while the localization is passable, there are a ton of grammatical and translation errors. Loving it despite those problems though.
  19. No lie: I’m disappointed in this sale. Some of these games I can get cheaper used in stores.
  20. Carlos, #1, things have not been the same w/o you. #2, Thanks for still remembering me after switching profiles and names more times than I can even keep track of. #3 I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and hugs. Good timing. Losing my husband was real. Losing the friend was not so much real as just a substitute or distraction from the first. The heartache caused by the second one keeps me from facing the first one, so it makes it bearable if you follow that train. Good thing you’ve got heart in your name. You’ve got a big one. Other than this, I’ve got it made. I’ll be fine. I may continue goofing off here or I may get to real life (or both). Time will tell. Thanks friend! Hope things are going well for you too.
  21. My thoughts exactly. I get too bored playing a lot of overly easy games, and I will just play them when I need a “break”.
  22. 14# Space Overlords Easy and fast ultra rare trophy 😆
  23. Does anyone here at all know if cod ww2 is any good? or battlefield 1? as I got them both and wanted to know how they are both fun wise and trophy wise

1. EdgeHosenka

EdgeHosenka

i prefere ww2 ^^

2. Yrva

Yrva

They're both standard in terms of trophies, WW2 being fairly difficult though.

BF1 is a pretty fun game if you're into shooters, personally I don't like playing them alone, but they're still quality. WW2 is similar, but much more fast paced, so it's easy to have fun alone.

24. ACB you're almost done
  25. Jack N Jill DX I didn't play it because EZ plat I played it because originally I thought it would play/be like a super mario on the GBC... It was not and now I'm thinking I might not play the Vita version cause I'm embarrassed as hell having it on my profile
  26. That can be said for every broken game lol i have no further input, but im sorry you guy/gals are going through this BS
  1. Load more activity