All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Stellar Blade™ Demo https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-PPSA18488_00-STELLARBLADEDEMO let's goooooo!!!
  3. did you finish it in one run without reloading? I did that one on patched but did it without reloading. Took me like 4 times before i decided to try without loads I also made sure to not pick up any drinks (be warned FIRST visit to clerk's safe gives you a drink). Don't know if that affects it but good to be safe
  4. It’s a fantastic game and for the most part I’ve had no issues. But doesn’t mean there aren’t those out there. My biggest examples are: 1- There was one game where this guy refused to reinforce us, no idea why, I’m pretty good and reliable and had the most kills/less deaths for the runs before hand. He didn’t like something and held us at ransom by refusing to spawn us in. My friend joined the game as the fourth, reinforced us and he killed us both then left. Baffled me. 2- Another guy shouted over mic that I was a loser for not being on comms (I had a chest infection and could barely speak at the time) yet he was garbage, utterly terrible at the game. Also left after his 10th death in a row! 3- few times being kicked upon joining a game. I’m level 24 with a ‘solid load out’ and normally no higher than a lvl 6. Just go private if you don’t want people to join, it takes minutes! 4- People being obsessed with samples, if you dare pick up the ones they have dropped. Nightmare. Everyone gets the same at the end of the game! I understand stealing peoples gear but that’s another story altogether. Other than those, I haven’t seen much ‘toxic’ play. However, if a level 10 joins an extreme or higher match, with equipment that won’t help, damn straight they are getting kicked. I see no issue in that, players expecting to be carried are just as bad
  5. Finally getting off my butt to update my progress. Mystic Pillars was a new addition to PS Plus. Puzzle game whereas you have a pattern you need to copy by moving gems from one pillar to another. You have a limited number of moves. Nice afternoon game and Jedi approved 👍 Life is Strange 2 which is another addition to the franchise. Different characters this time about 2 brothers escaping a bad situation. Didn't know if I'd enjoy this one but was actually very good. Not too thrilled with the ending but hey, that's life. 👍 I Am Dead, which I've heard about this game for years now. Well, it seems like years but since it was part of the catalogue, why not. Loved it. Fantastic puzzle game with a bit of back story. Highly recommend it. 👍 Okay, let's get to the winner. The Wild at Heart was one of the best games I've played in a long time. Engaging story, liked all the characters and Woah! Love the graphics! Interconnecting worlds with beasts to battle, collectibles and you don't die! Play this game! 👍👍👍 Life is Strange: True Colors. Best game in the franchise. Updated graphics, really nice story and the main character was actually likeable. Another winner and definitely one I'd recommend anyone to play. 👍👍
  6. Yes, but have fun translating Japanese text. Only the voices are english. Everything else is in Japanese for this specific game.
  7. Excellent timing! I was planning to go back to my PS3 today and play GTA 4! Here is my list of unfinished PS3 games: 1. Dead Or Alive 5 - 97% 2. Demon's Souls (NA) - 11% 3. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 34% 4. Grand Theft Auto 4 - 83% 5. Nier - 75% 6. Shining Resonance (JP) - 44% 7. Tales Of Xillia - 21% Currently my main goal is to clear as much as possible my backlog of unfinished games, so for now I will not list my unstarted games.
  8. That official 0,1% is probably from GSC testing out the patch.
  9. So it's just a matter of selecting the solo challenge to get them?
  10. Hello all, weekly update time Dishonored 2 - PS4 - 27% => 40% Restarted this game. Never finished it for osme odd reason.So far so good. Pretty decent levels/missions with a lot of ways of dealing with teh situation. I have chosen to first do a high choas run so I get a better feel for the levels when I am going for my low choas run/never been spotted. Current Status Next week - finish Dishonored 2
  11. They were supposed to be but it turns out there was a load of middleware making it all possible so with that switched off and the stat tracking disabled, goodbye Plat .
  12. Is there a current workaround for this? have been trying to get premium for a while using some funds I have on PayPal.
  13. I think Friday the 13th servers were said to be P2P too?
  14. same...no update as of yet....seriously pathetic...been almost a month now
  15. Yeah Thanks i have now the platin trophy it was mother's place
  16. did anyone else try playing and then switching to graphics mode and see if that works out? only one person reported about it and another confirmed that it works
  17. Ive left the console on low power mode just to be sure and have completed in three sittings. But with the chapter select and everything it shouldnt be a problem. However what surprised me is how guide heavy this game is. These type of indie games I swear are 10/10 without a guide.
  18. What a disGraceFul turn of events amirite
  19. I emailed the devs and they responded pretty quickly. they are aware of it, finalising the patch now.
  20. I’m not too sure, honestly don’t want to start over since I’m already set to do a PS4 and PS5 playthrough and I’m hoping a patch will be available very soon… I think I also read somewhere changing to Spanish will fix it, but just hoping the emulation team are aware the fix might need to be more than a “set it to run the UK version” kinda thing 😅
  21. Just checked, EU as well.
  22. Today
  23. Report insubordination to your commanding officer.
  24. FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH The Planet's Hope Earn all FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH trophies. NOTE: Chadley, I hate you.🤣
  25. Nice! I switched e-mail account and then it still didn't work, but then i logged out of all my e-mail accounts, cleared all the cookies on the form, signed back in to the 2nd e-mail account and then all the boxes were unchecked in the form and it didn't say i filled it in before. I checked the games again, submitted and now it seemed to have worked! Thanks a lot again, awesome it's now showing my (yet very small) progress!
  1. Load more activity