All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can anyone recommend me any anime

3. Sorry to hear that. I guess you have to wait till Ubisoft fix that.
  4. I'm gonna play life strange first then tell you when I'm done
  5. Cool, thanks for the info, I wouldn't be using the micro transactions because it's apparently just a time save and everything can be obtained without, but good to hear the UK version is still up, I'll probably pick that up to be sure.
  6. I should upgrade my membership for your patreon lol
  7. My first platinum was inFamous Second Son, in the past I played a lot of inFamous & inFamous 2, back then I tried to get the platinum with inFamous 2, but I kind of got burned out because I did it completely wrong, when they announced inFamous 2, I had to get the PS4 and I wanted to make inFamous Second Son my first platinum which happened indeed.
  8. So no known examples of this happening to people playing the PlayStation versions yet… What makes this “likely they might be able to on PlayStation”? Beyond pure speculation?
  9. I like to do that, I sometimes like been the last person to get the trophies, and I like to live dangerously..
  10. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. (also recently completed the EU stack) Great collection of Sega games on a disc, totally worth it if you like classic games.
  11. @Copanele @AK-1138 @FreshFromThaDeli @Yuber6969 @KindaSabbath @Thedah @DeepEyes7 @x410xDragon @Gotakibono @DrBloodmoney @Lord_of_Ra @Sergen @Groudon9000 Batman Arkham Knight: Road to 100% (Progress Report #1 Part 3) Within this section I'm going to be providing my personal tips and tricks for anyone who's having problems with the Batmobile races. There are several DLC trophies that require you to earn a set number of stars using the Batmobile. You can play through the races, combat or hybrid events towards the 21/33 stars for each skin, however since I suck with the combat, and the hybrid events are a mix of the two, I'll be showcasing the races that I've played. The hot-laps are without question the most efficient way of earning 3 stars for each respective trophy, however you need to be competent enough to get 3 stars. Drifting around corners will briefly stop the clock, as will destroying any Green time clock on the track. However there is an advanced method of turbo drifting that exists that is ESSENTIAL for earning 20 rival points on the hot-laps, regrettably at the time of posting I don't understand how this mechanic works but fear not, I destroyed the lap times without it. For each hot-lap I'll try and give you some tips and tricks on how to shave off time. I'm by no means a professional Batmobile driver but I do have 2 hot-laps within the top 1000 on the leaderboards so your in safe hands! Hot-lap 1: Mental Blocked (3 Star Time 42 seconds/My Time 35.86) Mental Blocked was the first hot-lap I attempted. I had bested the Riddler's challenge within the campaign which is the same map so I was confident I could 3 star the event. Surprisingly there's a lot of room for mistakes on this track. My run wasn't perfect by any means I could probably shave off maybe another second or two but that would be my limit without knowing advanced mechanics. To smash the time you need to be constantly boosting through the track whilst activating/deactivating Riddler's blockades. Around 16 seconds into the video below, you'll be forced to take a left hand turn that leads into a series of ramps you can activate whilst driving. Provided you have enough speed you can skip the 3rd platform entirely, which sets you up nicely for the next turn and saves you air-time in the process. The rest of the course isn't too bad. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Hot-lap 2: Penguin Dockyard (3 Star Time 45 seconds/My Time 30.91) This track is deceptively hard to get a fast time on, going from ship to ship is the fastest method but it's also the most challenging due to the clock placements. it's very easy to fall off the edge or over-shoot your jumps which results in a lot of failed attempts. At 11 seconds in the video below, I purposely line up between the 2 clocks so I smash through BOTH of them rather than just 1. By the way the final clock which moves from left to right after the final jump was the bane of my life! _______________________________________________________________________________________ Hot-lap 3: Cobblepot Causeway (3 Star Time 1 Minute 10 seconds/My Time 55.69) First and foremost, I really enjoy racing on this track! You have a lot of room on this track for mistakes, my run wasn't flawless by any means and I was well within the 70 second timer. Other than boosting as much as possible, drifting around corners and avoiding the obstacles, there's not much advice I can give you on this one. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Hot-lap 4: Ashes (3 Star Time 1 Minute/My Time 49.74) Not much to say for this one, at 26 seconds in the video below, it's faster to go right provided you have enough momentum to make the large jump off the ramp. _______________________________________________________________________________________
  12. I don't have this issue but my friend does he's took everyone into a mission but his progress is only 2/32. If anyone has any advice or ideas I'd appreciate it
  13. Provided you set both accounts as primaries, you can play the game on your EU account but do note the microtransactions are both region and account locked so if you want to use them, you will be restricted to only playing this game on your US account. Also, you can get this game from the UK PS Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1003-CUSA11751_00-FALLOUTSHELTER00
  14. I recently started a new account and I want to focus on milestones with trophy icons that I personally find good looking. It was just a nice coincidence that my first trophys name fits. Only Just Beginning from Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  15. Thank you for this information. Will be very helpful when playing through the game to save some time.
  16. This could be multiple different things. First thing I would do if you already haven't is go to settings and reset to default settings. If the audio sometimes temporarily works then if it's the hdmi port wiggle the HDMI in the PS3 left right and slightly put pressure up and down, if the audio pops on and off then it's the port. If not then it could be a capacitor on the board that's faulty. It's also possible the frequency is set too high in settings, have a look and make sure only the lowest is set, 44khz I think it is. There's a small chance something in the firmware is corrupted, try reinstalling it. There's 3 other choices of audio if all else fails, AV, Optical which is what I use, or a compatible headset.
  17. Another question, related to cross region : since this game is not available in EU (due to the whole loot box debacle), I downloaded it on the US store. Can I still attain everything for the plat using my EU account, or will I be locked out of some things/progression? Don't wanna start it if I'm locked out of the plat...
  18. I'm thinking about it, I have at least an old roadmap already from my old guide, but I did a lot of save scumming on that with Idiot Savant to get to level 50 without grinding or doing anything extra. If I redo this, I wanna remove the save scumming as it's just annoying to me now, but removing that means we will only be about level 30 after having everything else (you don't naturally hit level 50 going for platinum as a lot of guides state). But if I add the DLC into the guide, then should hit level 50 naturally.....I hope! So yea, if I do this, will likely be a 100% guide, my dilemma at the moment is I have absolutely no idea where or when I can fit this in as I still have other games to get to ;(
  19. I'll go in with Last Stop. Wanted to do that before it leaves Plus Extra, anyway.
  20. I am king of ohio

21. @Copanele @AK-1138 @FreshFromThaDeli @Yuber6969 @KindaSabbath @Thedah @DeepEyes7 @x410xDragon @Gotakibono @DrBloodmoney @Lord_of_Ra @Sergen @Groudon9000 Batman Arkham Knight: Road to 100% (Progress Report #1 Part 2) Within this section I'd like to provide some general tips and tricks I've learnt thus far which will hopefully help someone to get through the AR challenges more efficiently. I really enjoy Batman Arkham Knight as a game because I enjoy games that I can visually see myself improving and are rewarding which this game has in spades. The combat is fast, fluid and responsive with a fair amount of depth and freedom of expression. One of my criticisms with the game is the camera which becomes a mayor problem when your combo multiplier is above 50. Well that and the randomness of combat, on a few occasions I've had a really good flow going and if already committed to striking an opponent who randomly picks a shield up before I strike him, ending my free-flow combo. At the time of writing I'm by no means proficient at the game, I'm not even trophy competent at this point but my tips and videos should at least help someone who's struggling with the game and its mechanics so without further ado let's begin! Combat Challenges If your going for the 100% completion like I am, you'll need to become very familiar with the games combat if you want any hope of earning the 100%. The community challenge pack DLC has some ridiculous trophy requirements which is why I strongly recommend you refrain from exploiting Brutality 101, think of it as a stepping stone to success. Naturally before attempting the AR challenges you'll want to upgrade Batman with his full arsenal of gadgets and abilities otherwise it will hinder your progress and make this step more difficult than it needs to be. The Arkham series rewards precise button inputs not mashing, yes you can mash during beatdowns and on counter attacks but as a general rule of thumb you need to be precise and rhythmic in your approach. Critical strikes are invaluable for combat maps because each successive strike will net you a x3 multiplier making it very easy to reach 50 and beyond within a very short space of time. Provided you've unlocked all of Batman's upgrades, you can perform your special takedowns with only a x5 ,multiplier which you can get in 2 strikes. Depending on the challenge map in question, certain maps allow you to take control of 2 characters rather than 1 such as Gotham Knights giving you access to dual takedowns which is very useful against Brutes (Larger enemies), others may have environmental takedown opportunities which rewards 100 points then whatever your multiplier is. Ground takedowns are difficult to incorporate into your combos because they require a very long time and leave you vulnerable, from my limited experience I've discovered a guaranteed method of earning a ground takedown. On the final enemy of each wave, provided the enemy isn't a brute, perform a triple cape stun to knock him down, wait for a split second and then commit to a grounded takedown. If you've watched the Tower Defence AR challenge I embedded on part 1 you'll see my utilise this at the very end. A grounded takedown is worth 75 points so if you have a relatively high combat multiplier and you successfully land this at the end of the wave it will allow you to reach 3 stars very easily. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Before we get into the videos for this section I'd like to take this opportunity to explain how AR challenges work and how they count towards the Absolution trophy. If a challenge has rival points available, and you complete it whatever stars you earn will count towards the 69 star trophy, conversely if there are no rival points, earning 3 stars will count towards the character/Batmobile instead. Rival points can be earned provided you beat the 3 star requirement which on certain maps specifically the Batmobile hot-laps its impossible to attain 20 stars without knowing and executing advanced turbo drifting. There are DLC trophies that require you to earn 21 stars with every character. Thankfully combat and predator maps count towards the total so if your not proficient at one you can play the other. For the purpose of this post I'll only be explaining combat maps because I suck at stealth. The Scarecrow DLC missions are required for the 100% and they count towards the 69 star trophy so you can do them as well for some easy stars. I've only completed the first one but you have a LOT of leeway to work with. For the character specific trophies, I personally played through the following maps, Combo Master, Azrael's Atonement, Tower Defence, Newton's Cradle, Wild Cat and Teen Titan because the vast majority of these maps have infinite enemies or are easy to earn the 3 stars because they're requirement is on the lower side. Naturally each character you use has access to different skills and abilities therefore against certain enemies you'll have to rely on different techniques to overcome them. As long as you maintain a high combo multiplier performing critical strikes and you vault over enemies that have stun batons before attacking them you should be fine. Just watch out for the shield enemies, after successfully performing an aerial attack on a shielded opponent, another enemy can still pick that shield up so I strongly advise you destroy it, removing it from the field. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Here are a few highlight videos from the week as far as character specific gameplay is concerned. Enjoy! _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hopefully this helped someone who's struggling with the combat, the final part of this week's progress will be regrading the Batmobile races, so stay tuned for that!
  22. #16 for Raji: An Ancient Epic (PS5) It's the first time that I'm in the top 50, I know that it's not an AAA game or something, but it's still a nice personal achievement.
  23. Current: PS5 PS4 (Star Wars Battlefront Limited Edition) PS3 (Slim and Super Slim) PSVita (Original) Nintendo Switch New Nintendo 3DS XL (Lime Green Limited Edition) PS2 (Slim x2) GameCube (Jet Black) Wii Nintendo DS (Cobalt Red) Game Boy Advance Past: GameCube (Platinum) Xbox Xbox 360 Game Boy Advance SP (Red) Nintendo 3DS XL (Blue) PS1
  24. Makes sense for annual sports titles and the like which are created with a "best before" in mind. This is what I call "best practice".
  1. Load more activity