All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Realpolitiks: New Power features all EXCEPT the following countries as playable entities: I can pick off a few more from that list:
  3. I finally decided to come back to this for the ONLY trophy I'm missing, Trap Game Strong... I restarted the game and got through more glitches in the first three districts than I remember at ALL for the first time back when this came out. I tried the bridge method at least 15 times and never happened. I just completed the first mission in Sinclair Parish and came over to the bridge immediately... Has anything changed for how we can get around this buggy trophy in 2024? Also, I am playing on my PS5 off an external hard drive... This 99% is driving me up a wall... so any help would be appreciated...
  4. I Have Heard Some Exciting News. If you have Played A little game called Astro’s Playroom and liked the game You’ll wanna hear this. I Heard in Late 2024 Astro’s Playroom 2 may be launching (Hopefully it will be Free Like the original). But Sadly We Have about 8 Months To Go Until Then
  5. I got incredibly luckily and he spawned right next to where I spawned as killer so I'll take it 😭
  6.               Two Trophies to 30 Platinums

I only Need 2 trophies for 30 Platinums, Let’s Go

Low Baller (Fall Guys :PS4- NA)

Welcome To The Show (MLB The Show 21 - PS4)

Welcome to the show is no big problem.

Is there any shows besides Squad Goals to get Low Baller.

If you Know, Please Reply Below The Post or Message Me on The Forums.

7. Decided to take a break from platinum hunting (And the challenge I wrote a few days ago. No, not the Travel the world one, the one where I do one trophy each game that I have installed). It was going alright at first, but every game I played started ticking me off. Watch Dogs Legion had a kind of buggy one (The Paste Up Trophy, I know the PSN guide said do it with one character but I did it a while ago on some other characters, then found the rest on one character, not doing it again). Hokko Life surprising gets annoying with some trophies. Assassin Creed Valhalla, Saints Row 3 (Gang Operations don't appear but I am nearly done with them all).

Then I played Valhalla today, with no real focus to platinum it. You know, I actually enjoy the game when I am not specifically doing tasks just to get a trophy. Figured I might as well just play the game, do the main story which did net a number of trophies). I think if a game has no missables, then it's just fun for me to play, because I am not worried about it or trying to follow a guide. And 50 platinums is a nice number to take a break from. (I say this before Fallout 4 Update comes in a PS5 verison. Knowing me, yes, I'll platinum that game too, played it so many times though it should be fine).

Not even sure if I will platinum Valhalla, I am just going on cruise control, and figure it out at the end of the main quest. (And the DLCs are on sale too, so I got them while I am at it)

8. Looks pretty similar to Top Spin 4 from what I've seen so I'll look to pick it up eventually
  9. No, Complete the game and you get the . Look up a video guide and you are good Apologize about random spoiler. Accidentally Clicked and had a hard time removing it, My Bad
  10. I wish there could have at least been a gold trophy, 100% on this game was no cakewalk. But it's definitely better than shovelware games of today that give players 12 golds and a platinum for less than 10 minutes of play.
  11. I’m not playing the permadeath mode though
  12. One other thing, getting wins against bots in the magic scramble counts and so far it seems reliable to farm them, I haven't done too much testing because it's not working on my main account, I do technically have a work around but it's tedious and requires 2 Playstations or a boosting friend. The method is simple. Immediately swap to no cross-play and then search for magic scramble. If you are new/haven't got many points it seems to always (not confirmed) populate your queue with bots at about 30 seconds, you can still encounter players but it's uncommon. So when I tried this my account was like silver rank or maybe gold. And I queued up and it sat there for about 50 minutes without starting a match. In that time a random joined me as the queue went to 2 but they left after a period of time. While I was waiting I wanted to see how long it would take and also I was busy setting up my ps4 and downloading the game. I made an alt account and successfully searched and joined my own queue, I then tried rallying my brother to try and see if maybe it will start with bots at 3 players? I was trying to determine what the boosting numbers would need to be for it to work. I even queued up again and found my main account with the alt account within a minute and by 10 minutes I gave up on that idea because my brother wasn't around to try with 3 people. I then wanted to know if the trophy would even pop from bots. So I loaded into scramble on the alt account and as stated, every queue filled with bots at the 30 second mark and after 10 wins I got the trophy. When you have crossplay turned off you earn no points so my alt account was still new and continued to get Bots every search. I then had the bright idea of starting the queue with my alt account and then searching with my main account, and it worked. I would join the queue, it would say 2 players, reach 30 seconds and then fill the rest with bots. I did this to get about 6~8 wins which got me the 10 wins trophy. But it is quite tedious and I'm hoping and planning to try it fresh on my main account when the scramble resets. Which is when I should have more testing completed. But at least 20 or so rounds all with bots from my alt account is interesting to consider. Ohh and 1 last thing. Simply swap crossplay back on and then when you view magic scramble you can see how many wins you have.
  13. This dbz has the story of how Yamcha tricked Bulma XD... If you like history and gossip, you will love this game, you will see how Yamcha tricks Bulma multiple times and you will have to save him from those "girls" since they end up transforming in killer robots, you will see many funny and fun references, so if you are interested in platinum but you also like the Dragon Ball universe, I recommend taking it easy and enjoying its story, I haven't finished it yet because I really like the story but probably I'll finish it more or less in a few weeks so if you read this in June 2024 it's probably already platinum 😅
  14. Don 71 is the most practical, but the tank ends up emptying too quickly, but when using it, it already takes a truck to fill it up. another option is the Tuz 16, it is fast and can store gasoline in the back. I farmed my remaining KM on the first map, leaving the base, turn left, there will be a tree just behind the bars, I stuck the winch and then loosened it with a square until the maximum limit, then I used a toothpick and a clothespin of my wife's hair, then it will run for about 20 minutes without worrying, you can do around 15 to 20 km using this method.
  15. I haven't checked in a while, and sadly the game doesn't look good. I'm pretty sure TP4 and VT4 are still better in most aspects, and I don't really understand why modern tennis games have annoying buttons on the screen, and timings for "perfect shots", reaally bland so far. One would imagine that in 2024 tennis games should be good enough. Thanks for the heads up, I'll wait until it's 5$ lol. Virtua Tennis 4's servers are still open. Something to think about.
  16. I tried remote play and can confirm it has something to do with either my tv or hdmi
  17. Destruction AllStars: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/145825-no-escape-flamethrower-trophies/
  18. I got it during my second winning attempt a year or two ago, not sure why it didn't pop the first time, also not sure why it popped the second, just luck i guess? There must be a workaround but i couldn't for the life of me guess what that could be.
  19. Today
  20. If you played the game between the release and the 2022 update, then the trophies are glitched, some of them pop and other random ones not. The only way to evade this is making another epic account, and playing from zero.
  21. Have you checked this S-rank guide? LINK
  22. I don't recall having to fast travel as the poster above recommends, but if reloading isn't working for you, definitely give that a try. God, this game is so wonky...
  23. I'm very close to getting the platinum and I can assure you do NOT need to do multiple playthroughs lol.
  24. This game isn't really a game - it's an exercise in playing with game physics with just a few parameters built in. It's more like playing a piece of in-house tech that devs built to test features that they plan to put in another game. If you look at the game that way, you won't be disappointed because you weren't expecting much.
  1. Load more activity