All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Cool Spot was a fun but very hard game, which I still have a copy of for the Game Gear .
  3. Those are from an unrelated shutdown that was supposed to happen in 2022 but many of the games involved, either never closed or did close, then came back up a few weeks or months later.
  4. Happened to me once. System froze and i managed to quit out the game but everything became unresponsice afterwards. When i rebooted, my save file didn't load and it said savefile or the app is corruputed. Had to delete and reinstall the entire game for it to start working again. Thankfully, I didn't lose any progress.
  5. @Optinooby Ya- With wind (with Zach) I typically can get from 1-6 75% of the time, but am probably only 50% against rounds 7 (Alexander) and rounds 9 (Bahamut) and Odin's rocked me the couple times I've gotten there. Looking forward to the post! Any tips will help.
  6. Hello I could be interested to start this game but the server will shutdown soon based about their official discord. They did not yet announce the date. So how many are we to boost this game in March 2024?
  7. Are you saying Splinter Cell: Blacklist, AC: Revelations, Ghost Recon and Driver: San Francisco have all suddenly died again?
  8. Nothing specific, maybe one jump scare and some dialog lines. Prologue was mainly build for Gamescom 2022 game promotion purpose. Anyway, after all it takes only few minutes to finish - why not give it a try? 😉
  9. Who cares if a Game only has a 100% or a Plat..... as long as all trophys obtainable i think it's fine.
  10. This wouldn't be psnprofiles if someone would not complain about a game not having a platinum trophy...
  11. I wish more devs would bother with the trophy tracker at all. Blizzard Activision is a huge company but apparently it was too much work for them to let Diablo 4 use the trophy tracker 😒 But even Sony-published games aren't always using it, hello Helldivers 2! Really grinds my gears. It should be a mandatory-to-implement feature of the console.
  12. Hmm... You said the screen went all black. Are you sure it wasn't Noob Saibot sitting on your screen?
  13. There isnt unfortunately, all you can do is learn there mechanics more or less and moves. Very similar with some tweaks, having a build based around Wind is the best for general damage throughout all rounds, so most optimal guides will be using that element. We get rid of Titan instantly by stopping him as soon as the fight starts, the first 4 rounds are over within 15 secs, though after that, you will need a little knowledge of the enemies, though I will do my best to explain.
  14. Plat #210 - Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

15. I cleaned it after what happened, and i change its location for better air flow..maybe i play a lot 🙂
  16. Platinum #47 [Grand Theft Auto III] Total Playtime: 31 hours Difficulty: 3/10 Enjoyment 8/10 PSNP Rarity: 18,99% (Rare) King of Liberty City Played the "Definitve" PS5 edition of this classic. There's a lot of criticism of this version, but it wasn't that bad for me or maybe I just didn't care that much. I also have a soft spot for the old GTA games and didn't mind the dated driving or shooting mechanics. I had one game crash in 31 hours and some minor issues (flying cars here and there) - other than that it was fine. As far as trophies go, it's probably the easiest GTA to get 100% and all the trophies. There are some missable objectives - even some missions are missable, but I knew the game inside out, so that wasn't a problem at all. If you're playing the game for the first time, you'll probably need a guide or walkthrough to know what you can miss for 100%. Platinum Shot after 31 hours Next Up for #48 ⬇️
  17. Didnt work for me, followed both methods, still no trophy.
  18. Why is this yet another trophy hunter complaining about a game releasing without a platinum?
  19. Can you post a screenshot of the message and in what discord server this was posted? I had no access to it.
  20. Wow. I beat it on my second try. That Yuffie Brumal Form build is awesome. I even managed to assess VR Sephiroth for the Play Log. This is a huge motivational boost to finish this game. As I became kind of bored with it constantly being in the menu swapping gear and materia around.
  21. Post soon! Been stuck for 2 days on these. I assume your builds will be similar to the other caster builds going around but with some more descriptions.
  22. When you already own a whole unplayed backlog of jrpg games, so you buy a few more but in Japanese 

23. Good, this game is not like easy mode soulsborniroring games. Ninja Gaiden missions were even more insane! And btw those fromsoft games also have unfair shit like enemies hitting through walls but you can't and input reading.
  1. Load more activity