All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. #91 - Everspace 2 "Among the Stars" Been waiting for this one for a while and it didn't disappoint. Huge improvement over the first game which I already enjoyed. Just a really fun, chill game. #92 - Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora "Song of the Sarentu" I'm a big Avatar fan so was looking forward to this and was a little disappointed by the trailer. Looked kind of grey and being third person really put me off. Thankfully I really enjoyed it, the graphics and visuals turned out to be amazing and the third person combat was actually really fun. The story was great too, only place I can fault it is the voice acting, wasn't awful but wasn't great in parts. It was a really fun plat too, exploring the world for collectibles was very enjoyable, and making collectibles enjoyable isn't easy. #93 - Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier "Frontier Found" "Not great, not terrible". It's easy and it's short and an upgraded ship is kinda fun to fly in. The story is awful though and the camera and controls are very janky. Still have some fond memories of playing this on the PSP though. #94 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure "Big Adventurer" Finally got that damn knitted knight trophy! A really fun game and plat with a challenging but not overly difficult trophy at the end.
  3. Thanks for joining guys! Things are shaping up nicely! @HuntingFever Dang you hopped on those new Atlantic City trophies quick! @RebelsHeart Yeah I highly recommend the DLC for each of the games, some of the best put together DLC in any series imo
  4. I'm over 30 hours in and no where near the end. Methinks it'll be well over 60 hours for me.
  5. Well there's why Acheron is outperforming Jingliu, atk% orb instead of ice dmg%. 😉 I'm not one to talk though, I've got quantum set on mine, but in my defense, I just can't get a single good ice set drop whereas every quantum set drop is either double crit+atk% or double crit+spd. This is why I really want her light cone, 10% def reduction on non-quantum enemies just doesn't cut it compared to extra ice dmg% and crit dmg%. I've decided I'll pull Acheron tonight or tomorrow. I don't prefarm so it'll probably be a few days before I can use her (at least I have a decent enough debuff crit set I can steal from Dr Ratio, not sure any good planar set), but I'll see at that point if I want to pull her light cone too. Depends how unlucky I get, I guess.
  6. Just signed up. Looking to make it to Platinum tier one day Also question, does completions only count non DLC? I have 26 completions including DLC but still in Silver tier on the spreadsheet.
  7. No as you're able to earn these via offline splitscreen afaik
  8. Yesterday
  9. I'm down to try boosting for trophies if anyone's interested
  10. Ok so a question is any of the sp coop trophies affected by this also were they ever affected by it during first shutdown?
  11. Got it when using Light class. Pyro grenade, Poison Grenade and 1 kill from gun. Unexpected for me that time. My mind just wanna win that game. 😅
  12. Nice job! You will do it eventually. I sucked at it too but managed it somehow. And great that you were able to get Soul Calibur II.
  13. Joined as well, along w/whatever games I have completed (and 100%s)!
  14. Final Fantasy IX, I don't think I am going to pull off the jump rope, I don't really have the tools for any third party app and I guess it's alright. Just means my trophy run between 1-7 will end at FF8.
  15. My mistake. I've never seen it removed before from my experience and was told the same once I got premium. I'll edit it to ensure that no misinformation is spread.
  16. Some Extra games also eventually become Essential titles after leaving the service.
  17. You helped me get platinum thank you so much! Guys surgery room pops trophy for old saves, so just get there and you will get platinum!
  18. Struggling with the target time to beat on novice, anyone got any advice? Ive beat the trick target score at least, its true the controls are damn awful and to add to that the trophy requirements are fery tight,
  19. FeelsGoodMan Just got it when opening the surgery room with Emily on an old save.
  20. I submitted my completed list of all 5 Plats and 100%s .
  21. Am I the only player that has fond memories playing this many, many years ago, back on the PS3? I had no idea how disliked this game apparently was though however. I kinda wish it got a port for PS4 / PS5. But looking at the critic score having been given the lowest ever for a PS3 title, or something like that I read, I doubt this will happen. I could be looking back on it with nostalgia glasses, but it's been a long time, so not sure; but I do remember enjoying my time with it. Going to start the two current gen games at some point soon.
  22. In that case, are you able to submit an updated PSNP+ report for this game?
  23. I haven't played the PS3 version of the game, but I've not found anything overly difficult playing on the Vita. The tricky treasure levels are a bit frustrating, as are some of the level speed runs, but it doesn't feel impossible. The Vita version does use some touch screen mechanics to pop bubbles which can come in handy if you miss grabbing a Lum in a bubble or an extra heart. The Vita version has 3 relics hidden in each level that you need to tap the screen to collect, they're hard to spot sometimes but they make a very distinct sound when they are nearby 😊. The guide rating of 8/10 might be a tad exaggerated, feels more like a 6/10 to me.
  24. Apparently a lot of people are playing it at the moment. I've been playing for the last 4 hours and every time I started a game, it only took a few seconds until the group was complete.
  1. Load more activity