All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-27486-Life-is-Strange-2-Episode-3-5-Release-Dates-Revealed--Next-Episode-Out-in-May.html
  3. Air conditioning, otherwise my head boils Hot coffee? Or Iced Coffee.
  4. yep, the 1500 wickets trophy glitched on me.
  5. reboot popular movie
  6. Played on 360, really is a unique game and I loved it.
  7. No thanks. I'd rather actually play the game legit.
  8. No Have you ever stolen cigarettes from a parent? obviously when younger.
  9. These'd be my newest games In case you can't see it well enough, the one without cover is Mugen Souls Z. And I got Just Cause 2, Resident evil & Drakengard 3 from the PS Store Sales
  10. I know there's a game called God Hand (I think) for the PS2. Is this game you mention related to God Hand? Indeed. Even if the game tried to copy GoW, it still had its epic moments.
  11. The Liar Princess and Blind Prince -- does anyone know where I can buy a physical copy of this game for the PS4 (NA or EU Versions) at a reasonable price? I'm only finding physical copies of it at double the retail price, or the JP or AS version (wouldn't mind this if I knew the language)...

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. hugglebunn-e

hugglebunn-e

You can sometimes find it for as little as $50 on eBay. 

3. eigen-space

eigen-space

@Helmet_time, yeah, it was and I didn't realize it was exclusive (I thought NISA was selling a collectors edition and that there would also be a standard edition... which was a bad assumption). Wasn't up for increasing my backlog when it was in stock as I wasn't gaming at the time, so I didn't order it...
      Trying to find it for a more reasonable price before paying double for it on eBay...

@hugglebunn-e, good to know-- I've only seen it as low as $70 + shipping. I tried offering someone $45 for a copy, but it got rejected.

4. hugglebunn-e

hugglebunn-e

There is a copy on sale right now on eBay for 56. Probably the best deal you will find. Too expensive for me personally.

12. Killing Floor 2 back to 100% for the final time. ...Don't kill the dream, damn it! 

1. snakebit10

snakebit10

We hope it's the final time.

13. Because Square enix that's why, haha.
  14. Anybody interested in unlocking characters? PSN: Wiggatronus.
  15. Yeah I bought it at launch thinking it would be a 5ish week wait in between episodes, which is absolutely reasonable. When Ep1 was launched, no release date was announced and we ended up waiting 4 months for the second. I had honestly forgotten most of what happened in the first episode, and my attachment to any of the characters had long since faded. There is another option: mid June 2019 late July early September mid October early December Stays true to the episodic format, gives them enough time to finish, and keeps the spacing consistent with other games. But they wanted to rush an episode 1 out, and here we are.
  16. Does anyone have a Veteran level certified item I could borrow? I can trade crates for it, or any other items I have. I will also return it after the trophy pops. Thank you so much, my PSN id is JaeDunn
  17. Final Fantasy XIII. Don't have it in me to go back to it.
  18. I'm very happy the plat seems to be one I can take at my own pace and enjoy getting to 100% at my leisure. I hope no enemies are missable, but I somehow doubt it.
  19. The Dead Don't Die Very dry humor, occasionally breaks the 4th Wall throughout the film, and makes some nice references from Romero's films. It's not for everyone, but I can appreciate it.
  20. Today
  21. Finally home and got Bloodstained! Going live now. So excited. Backed this 5 years ago and it's finally time to play this masterpiece.

https://www.twitch.tv/azombiedictator

22. See, that’s the problem. I’ve done some digging, and I can’t find any other examples of this happening. I got the last two iPod tracks, and that trophy popped; I got the solar gun as my final weapon on that file, and that trophy popped; I got the stealth camo and bandana, and nothing. I mashed through those menus, but that probably has nothing to do with it. It doesn’t explain why two were obtained, while two weren’t. Problem is, I have no way to prove any of this, so I’m afraid we’re at an impasse here—one that doesn’t look to be in my favor.
  23. Tekken 6 - Platinum in 3 years, 10 months It's literally Devil Jin Train Stage fault, I couldn't beat that thing no matter how much I tried, eventually one day I decide to give it another try and beat it, the rest that was left was a walk in the park in compariation
  24. Just show me evidence of this glitch being a real thing, and the flag will be lifted. You're the first of quite a lot of people being flagged for this that has claimed this.
  25. Like I said, it’s my word against some particularly damning evidence to the contrary, so I understand why you’d come to that conclusion; you don’t know me, so you have no reason to believe me. I get it. As of right now, I don’t intend to hide the game, so I suppose I’m content enough to remain off the leaderboards. Feel free to close the dispute, I’ll just deal with the flag. I genuinely apologize if you feel this whole ordeal has wasted your time, and I hope you have a good one, @MMDE.
  1. Load more activity