All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't know if it helps anyone, but my buddy is working on a large guide on how to unlock the "hard" characters. I can also say my other friend followed this guide and was able to get them all.
  3. #477 Another Far Cry done it was ok when I started it I wasn’t quite into it and that lasted for the first few hours I don’t know why really I know what to expect from these games, But it got better the more I played and I did like the setting and visuals were nice in places, I liked that the protagonist speaks this time and some of the story was enjoyable it’s not my favourite by any means but I thought it was decent, I liked the edition of supremos and resolver weapons to add some variety to the gameplay even though I only found some to be useful I liked trying them out, I’ve heard people not liking that they did away with the skill tree which I can see why but I didn't really mind it this time around, I didn’t like doing the special operations and a mission disappeared from my log called The Vanishing which I was saving for last I like Stranger Things and I wanted to play this crossover mission bummer, I think Ubisoft may have removed it or maybe it’s level specific not sure, Oh well not starting again up to that point to find out anyway yeah that’s it. #478 I enjoyed this game I like Arkanes games and this was no different I do prefer there other games that I’ve played but still I thought this was very good, This is the third game I’ve played this year with a time loop mechanic the others being Treasures of the Aegean and The Outer Wilds and just like those I like the way it was done here good stuff, I liked the characters and the story was interesting and I especially liked the dialogue between Colt and Julianna and there back and forth was particularly good, The gunplay was satisfying but I did approach most situations in stealth even when I got better gear I still preferred that way of playing with use of the abilities which was fun, I thought it would potentially get to repetitive with only four areas in the game but the different times of day kept it interesting and I was still finding new stuff after finishing the game. One think I liked but also disliked sometimes was invasions I liked it for the most part just playing the game it was fun but when going for certain trophies requiring stealth she ruined a few runs which was a bit annoying still it wasn’t to bad, With all that being said I think this was excellent I had a great time. #479 Decided to just replay the story to refresh before I start Jedi Survivor, I enjoyed going through the story again just like the first time, I autopop the rest of what was left for the platinum can’t say I’m really into that but couldn’t be bothered getting the remaining collectibles again.
  4. 6838269914050547775-mq.jpg    #616100.jpg#769

L96011d.png

FFVII Rebirth

(Review and Ranking will be included in a future Super Scientific Batch - HERE 1f913.png)

5. I have an original PS4 base Fallout 4 disk with DLC purchased from the PS store on another account. Will I have a problem when the new update for the game drops? I'm starting a new game btw
  6. @Stardael_DK @charlotte_k92 UPDATE FOR Baby Boom: I ended up unlocking this one now, I was playing career mode on a new scenario where it required 5+ exhibit species. Between my habitat and exhibit species, I must have had 70+ babies in this one zoo alone which triggered the trophy. I didn't do it in one sitting either. It maybe a glitch after you start franchise mode possibly. Hope this helps!
  7. Don't know about gaining access to our console but the other things have been a thing for years. It's why I stopped playing, lobbies were full of hackers especially Zombies with people advertising their hack service.
  8. That's for everything other than the PS4, the in game menu tells you it's 1.13.
  9. Platinum #171 Need for Speed Unbound The Need for Speed! - The Need for Speed! 49,325 Owners -535 Achievers for a percentage of 12.81% (Rare) (average completion; 31.17%) Enjoyment; 6/10 Difficulty; 4/10 Trophies; 2/10 (pretty unique tiles, but I hope you like collectibles) HEY SPEEDIE; 10/10 It had been a while since I last played a Need for Speed game. That was Most Wanted, which I got for free as part of EA's 25th anniversary, on the Vita, which I Platinum'd on the 4th of January 2015. It remained the only NFS I had ever played until Unbound entered the PS Plus Extra line-up as one of its headliner games for last month. Now, 3,397 days after I unlocked Most Wanted's Plat, I've got my second NFS Plat. The previous entry in the series, 2019's NFS Heat, was made by Ghost Games but it was the fabled racing game studio Criterion that helmed development for Unbound. The first next-gen game in the series, EA made the refreshing decision not to launch it on PS4/XBone which allowed the devs to really take advantage of modern platforms without being held back by increasingly antiquated hardware. I was impressed with Unbound's technical aspects, with quick load times, smooth and crisp graphics, and a solid framerate throughout my 40ish hours with the game. Perhaps the headlining feature compared to previous entries is the fact that character models and driving effects have a 'unique' cell-shaded anime-inspired look, as seen above. This is uncanny valley territory more than anything else when it comes to the humans, while the flourishes added to the cars such as exaggerated clouds of smoke and the like really don't do anything at all. Different for the sake of being different, perhaps. From a gameplay perspective, there isn't much I can really say without sounding like a doofus because racing games usually just aren't my bag - meaning that I cannot really evaluate its gameplay mechanics in any kind of depth. I find driving - IRL and in video games - to be quite unenjoyable, and merely a means to an end (go from A to B, and nothing more). The odd racing game thrown into my collection makes for a solid break from other genres though, and Unbound filled that role quite nicely even if I did recently play another racer (the cynical LEGO 2K Drive). Set in a incredibly generic open world based on Chicago and its surrounding counties (called 'Lakeshore' to drive the point home), Unbound offers a rather superfluous story to propel you from one single player race to the next. You're an orphan, you finally managed to buy a car to go racing with, your friend reluctantly betrays you, you enter the underground racing scene, bla bla bla, you're now champion of the city, hurray. Nothing of particular note there, but then you shouldn't be playing racing games for the story anyway, surely? There is also a pretty hamfisted cameo role for rap artist A$AP Rocky, but I don't know who he is other than knowing his name through cultural osmosis, so yeah. That's a thing. Ultimately, it was all just relatively mindless fun. The game seriously abuses rubberbanding which ruined a fair number of races for me, but never to the point where I got overly frustrated. The story is over in a flash with little challenge, and while there are no fewer than ten online-only Trophies, just one of them poses any kind of serious issue. Full House requires you to finish a so-called Playlist of races with a full lobby, meaning you are reliant on randoms to A. fill up the lobby and B. not drop out between races, but post-release updates introduce single-race-lists which unlock the Trophy even if someone drops out. With the boost in playercount from being included in PS Plus, getting the lobby filled only took a few tries. Actual gameplay-related difficulty comes from the annoying Flow Master, which requires a relatively challenging score to be attained in a Takeover event, but even that can be knocked out with some care, thought, and a properly upgraded car. As mentioned previously I spent about 40 hours with the game, and most of that time is ultimately spent on a needlessly large set of challenges and collectibles found across the open world. Challenges comprised of speedruns (go from A to B under a certain target time), speed traps (hit a single checkpoint with a speed of X or above), drift zones (get a drift score of X or above on a certain route), and long jumps (get X metres in the air from a ramp). Collectibles consisted of a set of bizarre identical bear-shaped balloons, billboards to smash through, and some of the ugliest graffiti/street art known to man. All in all, this game was really just an exercise in endlessly spinning the wheels (get it? Wheels. Driving game. I will see myself out) by mopping up all those repetitive collectibles and running the same races over and over again for the story and online mode. But it was inoffensive. It was mindless. And it never truly frustrated as long as you knew what you were doing. If you have the time to burn, and you don't want a game to challenge your mind or your skills, I'd say you should give Unbound a go while you still can via PS Plus Extra. If you aren't a subscriber, though, then maybe give the game a miss until it invariably ends up in PS Plus Essential. And if you don't subscribe to that either, then maybe don't bother unless you find a second-hand physical copy for 5 bucks or less. Inoffensive is good for a 'free' subscription game, but to spend actual money outside of PS Plus, I would expect a bit more.
  10. I would like to sign up with Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
  11. I'm going to attempt the 100% in this even after reading all the comments. Hopefully it goes well.
  12. The white color for ps5 games looks neat, thanks for the implementation!
  13. Gather round children while pappy funboy tells you about his first platinum. It was a baumy summer day. July 8th to be exact, just three days after my birth day waaaaay back in 2013. I hadn't had my playstation very long at that point was about the farthest thing from a trophy hunter you could be, then it happened. I hear the musical sound of that platinum popping, and a shiver went down my spine. from that moment on, I was hooked. I wasn't good at trophy hunting but i considered myself one. The pure adrinaline rush of earning all those trophies, almost like a drug. Been hunting off and on ever since. What was that platinum that started me on my addiction? well children it was none other than the plat for Now, excuse me while i yell at some kids for being on my lawn.
  14. "9313": { "title": "Madden NFL 20", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "submitter": "Obama1337_", "note": "Madden 20 online servers have been shut down on 15.04.2024", "trophies": [ 1, 23, 27, 28, 35, 36, 37, 38 ], "timestamp": 1713871387187 },
  15. Currently have: PlayStation: PlayStation (have 2 for some reason 🤷‍♂️ 😅) PlayStation 2 Slim (2nd model with internal power supply) PlayStation Portable Slim (1st Slim Model) PlayStation Portable "Street" (EU (and JP?) Exclusive... Have 2 for whatever reason) PlayStation 3 Slim (Blu-Ray Drive is dead) PlayStation 3 Super Slim PlayStation Vita Slim (Imported New from Asia, so X/O are reversed for me, have a 64GB memory card for it) PlayStation 4 Ultimate Player Edition (the All Matte, 1TB Version of the OG PS4... Got it in 2015) PlayStation 5 (OG, Disc Drive) Nintendo: Wii U Deluxe (Black with 32GB memory... Basically my "Metroid Machine") New Nintendo 3DS XL (Grey) Nintendo Switch OLED (traded my Day 1/Midnight Launch Switch for the OLED on that systems Launch) Xbox: Xbox 360 S (4GB Version, bought a 500GB HDD which is actually aftermarket... Gotta grab a genuine one so I can play BackCompat OG Xbox stuff on it 😒) Xbox One X ("Project Scorpio Edition", grabbed this to catch up on Xbox games in early 2021 when PS5/XsX were near impossible to get (managed to get both around 6 Months later lol) and the first X1X HDD died, I have all my electronics in Black and they didn't have anymore X1X systems in Black... Till he walked out from the back with this one 😲 My friend, big Xbox fan, is super jealous 🤣) Xbox Series X (The "Glorified Xbox 360")
  16. You are from Belgium right? That is the reason. I think the Benelux countries have a ban on lootboxes. Its available anywhere else
  17. Can anyone recommend me any anime

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Fenrir2284
    3. HuntingFever

HuntingFever

I'll PM you a list later on today, because it is too long for a status update :).

4. Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

If you like horror, I’ve been recently watching the Junji Ito collection. It’s all on YouTube free as well

18. Sorry to hear that. I guess you have to wait till Ubisoft fix that.
  19. I'm gonna play life strange first then tell you when I'm done
  20. Cool, thanks for the info, I wouldn't be using the micro transactions because it's apparently just a time save and everything can be obtained without, but good to hear the UK version is still up, I'll probably pick that up to be sure.
  21. Sounds like a relatively big undertaking, like your Witcher 3 guide.
  22. My first platinum was inFamous Second Son, in the past I played a lot of inFamous & inFamous 2, back then I tried to get the platinum with inFamous 2, but I kind of got burned out because I did it completely wrong, when they announced inFamous 2, I had to get the PS4 and I wanted to make inFamous Second Son my first platinum which happened indeed.
  1. Load more activity