All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Apparently a lot of people are playing it at the moment. I've been playing for the last 4 hours and every time I started a game, it only took a few seconds until the group was complete.
  3. Not gonna lie, I still have some hope that this whole PG shit will eventually die the death it so obviously deserves given that the lowlife behind it and his corrupt wife in politcs (who both obviously deserve a similar fate) are finally no longer involved with this company directly. Had AEW not turned out to be such a failure then there might have actually been more of an incentive for this to happen sooner to stay competetive, but if anything the goofs bleeding buckets on a weekly basis to a diminishing audience is probably seen as a sign that the rougher presentation would be a bad thing if it means being closer to the trashy product. There is still a chance that some people in charge see the massive pops and reactions to Rock/Rhodes insulting each other, Punk/Mcintyre going below the belt verbally teasing that they would love to go further with it, and Rhea Ripley rubbing her damn near naked sweaty ass into other peoples faces during house shows being the talk of the week and realize that they could get a lot more attention if they loosened up and made these kinds of things, which were pretty standard in the early 2000s, a somewhat regular thing again. I have also noticed that they didn't use black and white visuals of that video on their weekly YouTube highlights to highlight the 'blood'. You can clearly see Cody Rhodes covered in crimson and in plain color as such, the rain and everything else going on in the background. Something unusual because they always go black and white when there's blood. Just like the John Cena & Stone Cold Steve Austin cameos on the production truck in the background, the 'no black and white visual' was in no way shape or form, a coincidence. The ridicule that AEW gets is because of how they overuse their resources by overdoing it. The blood every week (or often occurrence thereof) turned into a meme, where Jon Moxley is the center of it all. Also the no-selling of moves has become very annoying. Back to back Canadian Destroyers kills its purity and crowd reaction all together. I saw something similar on ROH which was trending as well. Ricochet vs JD was amazing, match of the night for sure. Speaking of overdoing, just so I don't get called out for calling the kettle black, WWE had a period where they often had the wrestlers use the word "bitch" on promos just to get cheap pops. I'm glad that promos have gotten a more creative approach to them where they can just improvise and shoot from the hip where necessary. An example pf this is the CM Punk/McIntyre/Seth promo on Raw. It felt so real, like there was legit tension in the arena and I think it's the first time it's felt that way since the Matt Riddle/Seth Rollins promos.
  4. I just got this trophy, what difficulty are you playing on? I'm on veterans so I wonder if the difficulty makes a difference. And just to make sure are you playing road to the show? I assume you are if you're playing a center fielder, but just want to rule out anything
  5. No one is playing the game so you all can just search at the same time
  6. GHOST OF TSUSHIMA Gathering Storm Recover the katana of clan Sakai.
  7. FINALLY got this after using the truth key with Emily. all I need now is health trophy. that's still bugged for me.
  8. Agreed with everything you said, I really enjoyed the campaign but the endgame stuff is so boring and dreadful, and having played about an hour or two of the "new" content from season 1, here is the summary, one new mission type where the objective is to just get X amount of kills, a new map which is just metropolis but with some Joker decoration. Oh and to get the Joker you have to keep grinding the same missions over and over until you can defeat another reskin of brainiac and rescue Joker. Orrrrr you can choose to pay 10$ to unlock him right away. Yeah safe to say I wont be returning to this game after my plat either, which is a shame coz I really enjoyed it the first 20-30 hours.
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 All 52 Trophies 25th March 2024 • Platinum in 5 years, 3 months I missed completing a backlog game in February because I was spending all my energy on finishing up this beast. I finished the story back in 2019, went back for most of the online last year and finally went back to get the animals done last month. I took a little break after doing that, but finished off the medals and got the platinum after 5 years and 3 months. I’m not sure what game I’ll do next because most of the games I’m working on at the moment don’t qualify yet.
  10. hi not sure if anyone else is having this issue but my leaderboard place hasnt updated since like december last year, same number, same "up xxx since last week" on both global and country. any suggestions?
  11. No you can pick up another moccasin orchid when you need it. Plants respawn every 3 game days
  12. Couldnt believe my eyes. This is so cool. 🥰
  13. What a great idea! I just completed the checklist This really makes me want to go back to Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 and 100% the DLCs ^^
  14. A Lot to Unpack Finished packing Tess's room Chapter: Helen's House At the start of the game, stay in Tess's room and interact with everything. Most items after being interacted with will prompt you to pack them. Once you pack everything the trophy will pop. Pay special attention to the items hidden in the closet and under the bed as they are easy to miss. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! Here is a video guide of all non-story related trophies! (Timestamps in YouTube Description) Problem Attic Found the secret in the attic of Helen's house. Chapter: Helen's House Story Related After exploring Helen's House, you'll enter the attic. Make your way through the clutter and interact with the crate covered with cloth. This will reveal a hidden crevice and suitcase. Interact with the diary in the suitcase to pop this! This is required to progress the story. Are We There Yet? Completed the first car journey. Story-related; Unlocks at the end of the Hit The Road Chapter. Waiter Skater Found a photo of Opal as a roller-skating waitress. Chapter: Summer Home After heading through the crawl space of the summer home, enter the bathroom. On the mirror, you can find a picture of Opal. Grab it and talk to her about it to pop this. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Going Mobile Explored the trailer home... I mean, mobile home. Story-related; Unlocks at the end of the Summer Home Chapter. Clean Plate Club Ate the whole burger meal. Chapter: Motel After starting your homework, Mom will come back with food. Now, before interacting with your homework again, finish the burger by continuing to interact with it until it is all gone. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Room Service Stayed overnight in a motel. Story-related; Unlocks at the end of the Motel Chapter. The Road Worrier Completed the second car journey. Story-related; Unlocks at the end of the Crossing Borders Chapter. The Road Less Traveled Completed the game. Story-related; Unlocks at the end of the final chapter, The Way Home. Just Checking It Out Dug around in the trash. Chapter: Helen's House At the start of the game, head downstairs and interact with the trash in the barrel before the pottery room. Opal will interrupt you and pop this. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Born in a Barn Refrigerated the whole house. Chapter: Helen's House At the start of the game, head downstairs and open the fridge in the kitchen. Then leave the kitchen area without closing it. Opal will interrupt you and pop this You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Does This Bug You? Annoyed Opal in the car. Chapter: Hit The Road During the first road trip segment, either continue to poke the air freshener or keep zipping and unzipping your backpack in the backseat until Opal complains and this pops. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! The Signal Listened to a numbers station. Chapter: Hit The Road During the first road trip segment, interact with the radio and then turn it on. Change the station to 106.7 and eventually this will trigger a conversation and pop this. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Do Not Go Gentle into That Good Night(shade) Found August's childhood friend. Chapter: Summer Home After heading through the crawl space in the summer home, enter August's room. Open the bottom drawer of her dresser to find a treasure map. Head outside and dig up the treasure next to the dog house. During the next conversation, choose to keep the treasure to pop this. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Mother's Little Helper Found Opal's pills. Chapter: Motel After finishing your homework but before interacting with the motel door to find your mother, head toward the bathroom. You should find a suitcase tucked away. Open it and interact with the pills inside to pop this. You can use Chapter Select after completing the story to backtrack for anything you missed! See A Lot to Unpack for a video guide of all non-story trophies! Pier Pressure Explored the houseboat. Story-related; Unlocks at the end of the Houseboat Chapter.
  15. Yeah, go on then - I've made reasonable inroads to my PS3 backlog of late, but I could always do more.. I'm notoriously bad at sticking with these, but we'll see how we go. Started (53) Unstarted (115)
  16. Your friendly neighborhood Born of Bread reporter here. Always wanted to say that lol Here's an update for you all, including hopefully answering your worries @SinkableLion297 Finally figured out embedding tweets... Sorry posts. Still too used to saying tweets not the X version of the saying. Cheers all. Hope update comes soon
  17. Yeah man, I'll do one more for the Doom series and then chill out lol Then my 5 favorite series will be covered that don't already have an active Project Platinum. Even if you just have the one Fallout platinum that puts you on the board so fill out the form in the main post to join
  18. I read that you can boost someone, but I didn't see an option to join or invite a friend, or did I miss that? It's possible in custom mode, but you don't get any trophies there.
  19. Splinter Cell Blacklist is playable online for coop and Spies vs. Mercs, the latter mode doesn't allow players to play private matches or reach level ten, which is needed for costuming loadouts, which renders some trophies unobtainable.
  20. Well, it suddenly went back online and lasted way longer than everyone had expected... It was literally a second chance and yet, people still complain
  21. Damn, you're pumping out the Project Platinums. I'll definitely be joining this one though I only have Fallout 4 main done at this point I do own the rest and they have been on my to do list. Just need to get a splitter so I can use my PS3 again
  22. Persona 5, everybody raves about those games but I also hear they're pretty demanding... they intimidate the hell out of me! Also big up for FF I-VI, that looks clean af👊
  23. I just brute forced it at lvl 3 and it took a couple hours but it's fairly easy once you learn the patterns. What I did was use Kitana and spam the fans. Stage 3 is by far the toughest but if you learn the pattern it wasn't so bad. The first set of lasers spread across the screen so stand where you think a gap will be and block just in case. Jump next set Duck next set Then they fall from right to left so time it and dash towards them Then they come back so do the same. Duck next set Jump next set and land in the middle Once Li Mei respawns use your kameo before she has a chance to do a cartwheel spam Then get some distance and get back to spamming fans When she hits the floor, jump and throw a fan toss in the air to stay in the air long enough Once I cleared stage 3 I done stage 4 straight away.
  24. To add my 2 cents to the pile: I also got “Community Surprise“ without a hitch just a few minutes ago, no workaround (offline mode, unlinking of PSN/UBI ID) necessary!
  25. Totally agree👍 btw little bit of topic, you have collection physically?
  1. Load more activity