All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Hidden City - Find Paititi Asking Price - Buy an item from a merchant Point of Interest - Learn of 5 interesting locations from civilians Help thy Neighbor - Complete a Side Mission
  3. I've got ~6.5 pages of trophies with 50 achievers or less currently. So, yes.
  4. It can still work, i've popped it on the new patch about 6 times, though I can't say what is causing it to glitch. I think it was a bit buggy before patch as well. If having problems, I would delete your whole game save and possibly the game data and reinstall, then make your way back to it collecting everything again. If you follow my Platinum 3 hours guide on it and perform all the same actions, skip cutscenes etc, then hopefully it will pop...
  5. Platinum#359:

Dave the Diver

6. Just experienced the same thing, made a save just before the attic that I keep reloading and cannot get the trophy to pop.
  7. can only imagine the trophy guide for this chapter will be amazing
  8. The method of obtaining (True Gamer trophy) differs in each season, but there is no huge difference, it is just alternating between the places for obtaining the prizes. For the sixth (current) season: 1- Ascension Picks: * Season Pass (Lvl. 4) * Salary Cap Online (2,500 Points Needed) * Unlimited online (5,600 Points Needed) * Triple Threat Offline (170 wins) * Triple Threat Online (70 wins) 2- Open the Vault: * Clutch Time Offline (win 1 game) * Pick-up Challenges (Pro) * Triple Threat Online (win 1 game) 3- Open the Door: * Pick-up Challenges (Semi-Pro) 4- Spin the Wheel: * Season Pass (Lvl. 37) * Pick-up Challenges (Superstar) * Salary Cap Online (win 1 game) * Clutch Time Online (win 1 game) 5- Drop the Ball: * Pick-up Challenges (Hall of Fame) * Unlimited online (win 1 game) Maybe there are other ways to get some prizes that I haven't noticed..
  9. Hyperviolent cat game, Gori: Cuddly Carnage, comes to PlayStation this August.

10. I'm #16 in the Final Fantasy VII(OG) platinum Would have been in the top 10 but I screwed something up and had to load a save
  11. Update #11 A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV Cleared all bonus objectives in the dream stages and got the game to 100%. The bonus objectives turned out more challenging than I thought. _____________ Just one more game now, Hogwarts Legacy. Will likely start the game next weekend. There may yet be time for one or two additional games, depending on how long it takes me. We'll see. Looking forward to it. I also already have some ideas for the summer challenge, but there will be the Elden Ring DLC and the next Final Fantasy XIV expansion, 2 games I can't use for the summer challenge that will take up quite a bit of my time. So I'd likely only be able to play games for the challenge until either the 20th of June or the 28th. Which would be time enough to complete 5 short games. So not sure I'll join. Might have to sit this one out. _____________ Anyway, take care, good luck with your lists! Games: Final Fantasy IX: 11% -> 17% -> 28% ->71% -> 100% Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below: 45% -> 80% -> 100% A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV: 0% ->61% -> 100% Hogwarts Legacy: 0% The Sinking City: 3% -> 9% ->48% -> 100% Games completed: 4/5 Swaps used: 0/3 Swaps:
  12. There are many, many players who obtained all the trophies legitimately, and there are many, many players still obtaining some (most) of the trophies legitimately. Last I asked it was still only a single digit percentage of people who obtained them through online mods. That doesn't warrant removing everyone else just because of them.
  13. Similar game to The Exit 8 … somehow i like these games … creepy , unsettling…
  14. Got it played with a friend and both didnt got it then we tried solo and it worked first try so maybe in coop a bit buggy.
  15. It's hard to remember this game 😅 Recipes depend on the town it seems (but I can't honestly remember how it worked...) https://game8.co/games/Final-Fantasy-Crystal-Chronicles-Remastered/archives/294633#hm_1
  16. Update time: Finished A King's Tale: FFXV (FFXV Enthusiast badge) and FFXVI: Echoes of the Fallen. Both were enjoyable. Echoes of the Fallen is where it clicked for me in FFXVI. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the game so far. This was the most fun I had in XVI so far and I have high expectations for The Rising Tide now. Which will be one of the next things I'll do.
  17. Update 16: April 21st Starting Completion Percentage: 97.81% Week 1 Completion: 97.82% (+0.01) Week 2 Completion: 97.70% (-0.12) Week 3 Completion: 97.76% (+0.06) Week 4 Completion: 97.79% (+0.03) Week 5 Completion: 97.88% (+0.09) Week 6 Completion: 97.67% (-0.21) Week 7 Completion: 97.89% (+0.22) Week 8 Completion: 97.89% (+0.00) Week 9 Completion: 97.72% (-0.17) Week 10 Completion: 97.75% (+0.03) Week 11 Completion: 97.76% (+0.01) Week 12 Completion: 97.79% (+0.03) Week 13 Completion: 97.80% (+0.01) Week 14 Completion: 97.81% (+0.01) Week 15 Completion: 97.82% (+0.01) Week 15 Completion: 97.79% (-0.03) Terminator Salvation 0% -> 100% Warhammer: Chaosbane 0% - 100% Aliens: Fireteam Elite 0% -> 57% -> 79% -> 89% -> 100% GTA 5 75%(ish) -> 83% Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood 0% -> 100% Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala 0% -> 100% Returnal 0% -> 27% -> 98% -> 100% Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth 0%- 31% -> 47% -> 50% -> 62% -> 67% ->70% -> 74% -> 80% Fallout 76 96% -> 100% Weekly Updae Time Slight drop in completion this week, courtesy of FF16 gaining trophies for its 2nd DLC (will likely do these once I'm done with Rebirth). Done all but 1 sidequest on hard mode now (which I don't technically need for the platinum, but going to do it anyway), so started the AP grind for mastering materies, ready for the hard mode playthrough.
  18. I finally managed to find a Neptunia figure at an affordable price online. With a huge lack of Nep merch available and at such high prices, I consider myself lucky. Waiting on delivery now; the above is a stock image. This will be my very first anime figure I’ll own, so I’m pretty excited as such a huge fan of the series.
  19. After giving this a serious try, with about 21-25 hours in the game's clock, and getting all the required SSS ranks (full combos) for platinum EXCEPT one, I am royally stuck in that last one 🙃 which is obviously the same one that @JustOneStingray was complaining about above. The notoriously crazy-fast 5-second portion of that song doesn't even register right in my brain, even after getting all the other SSS ranks. I can even get SS in the song (Senbonzakura on hard) but that small portion still feels near impossible. This reminds me of GOAT's and Highway to Oblivion's gold stars in Audica. But I knew this game was at that level, so I shouldn't be surprised 🤣... Oh well, maybe someday 😁 (Actually 😒, it's more like "maybe after playing that one song for 10 hours and seeing the impossible section 200 times, your brain will finally see it clearly and get it right," due to all that relentless repetition, which isn't fun at all really... This is why my desire to do VR challenges and to complete "ultra rare" VR trophies or platinums has declined to rock bottom. They all feel like work (rather than fun) at the very end of the grind. Seeing that this is the only psvr1 rhythm platinum that I don't have made me want to tackle this though 🤣. I don't think that anyone at psnprofiles has all of them (and I can definitely understand why). I will switch to "casual VR gamer" again afterwards. You know, the usual "just play casually for the fun of it, and forget the completions and the trophies, because you don't get paid for those ultra rares dude" lol 🤣)...
  20. Hi, i Just missing 5 reverse engineering. Thor, rattlesnake, Fire resist, motion and repellers module. Did all others research.. master and scientific didn't pop. Endings too.. What can i do? Crash only on legendary. First run. I'm on rookie With no crash. i did factions research After reverse. Damn.. 300 hours so sadly
  21. Technically the first GTA game I played was about 5min of San Andreas when a cousin let me fly a jet. Obviously, I crashed & he went on with the game. The first full playthrough of a GTA game for me was Vice City Stories on the PSP. I knew that game inside & out, probably could even remember the cheat codes for rain & a tank (those were my favorites don't worry about why). I stopped in at a local game shop today to check for hidden gems on my wishlist, didn't find any but I still wanted a treat.
  1. Load more activity