All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The PS3 and Vita versions were closed after a Ddos, without this they would probably still be online. Sony is to blame for not involving on rebuild these servers properly but I think the first to blame is the hacker that forced them to make this decision in the end. Anyway it's sad for the LBP IP, I had good times on 1, 2 and Vita 😔
  3. If they wanted my two cents I'd tell them that autopops and shovelware pay for a 20 min platinum games have ruined trophies in some ways. I have 2 autopops and I'm super ashamed of them lol I'd rather just play the game again and earn the platinum again legit. And those pay for plat games make a joke of the entire system especially when full blown games like RE4 OG don't have a platinum. All classics also need trophies mandated.
  4. You really think these two situations are the same? Thats just sad.
  5. Hello i just want to say that the glitch works on ps4 : i first did all the trophy except "Cornucopia" and after i delete my save files by going in options. I spawned the jellyfish and just follow the video that @jrmyvnglst post. I did it for like 1h50 min but i don't know if my old save count the food eaten by the jellyfish because there is no tracking on ps4. I did this like maybe that would not work and im wasting time but im so glad that works !! No personally i did it with headphones with a mic on ps4 so no need of controller
  6. That sounds about right which is exactly why I hated statistics in Uni
  7. I just sent a tweet to the community manager for Little Big Planet (@StevenIsbell) asking if they could do exactly this, I know he's quitting soon and it's a longshot but maybe if enough people ask him they'll do something to make the platinum still obtainable.
  8. Hey there. Sorry to say I’m gonna need you to change one of these before I can take your list. Can’t use the same base game twice.
  9. I'm confused. I have 3 legendary sigils for blue and red (not green yet) but I've not gotten the Armament trophy for either blue or red, why is that? One of the sigils I THINK was a reward when speaking to someone? Or maybe defeating a boss. Or maybe it became available to craft at a forge station (not sure how I get the crafting ability). Does "Obtain" mean I have to find it in a Golden Chest? Or is this bugged?
  10. It took me a month between getting the first and last online trophy, although I seem to rememeber not playing for almost three weeks during that time. It probably took me 25 hours of game time from memory. The biggest grind is hitting Level 50. The easiest way to do this is to pick the Collector job and use the below map to just go from point to point digging everything up. You get more XP for selling things in sets so ideally you want to do as much each day as possible because the locations/treasures rotate each day. https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/ The MVP trophy is the only one that's skill dependant. I did it on horse racing, and it took me maybe 15 attempts total. They're pretty chaotic so all it takes is to catch a decent break and you'll get it. I used the below page to try and memorise the layout of the courses. https://www.rdr2.org/forums/topic/3399-win-open-races-consistently/
  11. 14) Trials Fusion [After the Incident] | April 20th I did it. I fucking did it. I beat Meteorian Extreme in Trials Fusion. After the Incident DLC is now 100%. Holy shit. That track was ABSURD. It probably took me 1500 faults, if not more. On my successful run it took me 24 minutes & 452 faults. I had originally given up on this trophy back in November when I went back and cleaned up a TON of trophies. And never thought I’d be able to do it. By far the hardest Extreme track I've done. Way of the Machine was giving me tons of trouble when I did that, and in comparison that one feels like nothing 😅
  12. Personally I wish they went back to the old style for psn games, no platinums on them, I’d be ok if they went and removed all platinums from psn game lists especially shovelware, Ratalaika, short visual novels, this way they don’t affect leaderboards as much, as much as I like seeing elitist lose their minds over shovelware, removing the plats would be the best thing they could do for the trophy system
  13. Great info Yeah I saw the posse trophies. Don't seem as bad as the first redemption game where you needed 10 people. But yeah I have used the boosting section of this website in the past. Eight days seems good. I'd also have to get a months PS+. I'll definitely give it some thought, but the online is a major put off me, especially when considering the game for this completion profile. Thanks for the info.
  14. Sorry, I forgot I had just platinumed a game to fill in another spot. Tan: Unpacking (PS5) I had this at 90% for three months for a personal challenge but decided to throw it and just got the last trophy a few days ago. I have games set for Yellow, Green, Brown and Maroon, but I am shuffling between challenges and playing FFXIV a lot (my PS5 version on my second account) so I am not really focused. Also, I added in a third PSN account for games I will never get the platinum on but still enjoy. Kingdom Hearts II is on that account. (I just have ulcers thinking about Lingering Will... )
  15. Just get higher scores on the easier levels to make up for it. You need to average around 1.4million per level but can easily get higher in some levels. Your friend will be just fine.
  16. What is Your Favorite MLB Team? Chicago White Sox (Yes, I know they are not that good)
  17. is the invitation button unavailable in volta mode? The R2 button im the game shaded in grey
  18. I did it when it first came out. There’s a lot more stuff to do now, so not the best to ask.
  19. Oh snap! I better get my ass on Fallout 76 ASAP! I appreciate you keeping people in the loop.
  20. I finished getting all of the trophies last night. I'm hoping that this is the last DLC for this game. While it was more interesting than Echoes of the Fallen, it was more of the same stuff that the game has become infamous for. New Eikon skills and abilities were appreciated, and the story about Leviathan was done very well. Mysidia was absolutely gorgeous and the new tracks hit. Sadly, the second group of abilities you get are too little, too late because by the time you get them, the entire game will have already be completed by people like myself that started the game on day one. Ultimately, there was nothing transformative about this DLC. Once again, most of the time is spent in combat fighting enemies with inflated HP. The party AI seemed a bit more helpful this time around but it's really hard to say since Clive is constantly having to dodge and counter, giving little time to see what's going on around him. And then, there's the final battle against Leviathan. Eikon battles were already problematic, but this one just amplified it turning FFXVI into a full-on third-person shooter. Even if you disregard the time limit midway through the fight, all of the nonsense and cinematography going on turned the game into a button mashing snooze fest. The Kairos Gate trophy was just stupid. I've always loathed these gauntlet style challenges (Seraphic Gate in Valkyrie Elysium, MOM in Guilty Gear, Survival mode in Samurai Shodown, etc.) where one slip up means starting the entire goddamn thing over. And the worst thing is you can't use any of your new gear; you're stuck with a static set of equipment and have to "buy" enhancements. When I got to the 15th circle and strayed too close to Titan's "Instant Game Over" attack, I had to start over. By that point, I said screw it, turned on the timely bonuses, and just C-ranked my through the thing because I only cared about the trophy. Conversely, the Leviathan trial was a lot of fun. Short but sweet. Maxing out Leviathan and Ultima abilities was no problem. Finishing 10 side-quests in Mysidia was no problem. The rest of them were story related.
  21. I can confirm, it took me 40hours exactly to get a character to max level, and the lobbies are indeed sweaty not a fun time at all.
  22. MX vs ATV Supercross Kane & Lynch 2 Don't know how many required to start BF3-4 and Hardline multiplayer. Same for Cod Ghosts, but I'm sure that's 4.
  23. Rip. Luckily the only 3 trophies I have on this game are the online ones. I think I'll buy the DLC soon just in case.
  24. That's insane. Didn't a ghost recon game require you to reach the top of the leaderboard for an achievement?
  1. Load more activity