All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Well holy shit, Group D Match Day 3 will be so good. Great second half by the way, Nigeria deserved all 3 points and that penalty miss was woeful.
  3. Yeh true, although I still think I'd want to avoid Brazil and Germany especially until as late as possible, the other big countries maybe less so
  4. @GarciaFever Yes and no, I mainly focused on the lower tier shampurus first and worked my way up and did several new game plus runs all the way through true end but now I realized that was a mistake. I'll correct that after I get chou-chou at 600% stats via fusion.
  5. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/750-nat-geo-challenge-wild-life ( NA) https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/365-nat-geo-quiz-wild-life ( EU)
  6. I've been trying to unlock as many trackmasters as possible for a little while now. I've managed to achieve 161 but I think I've reached my peak, the remaining ones are just too difficult! I'll probably continue to push forward for the next couple of months or so, get as close to 200 as possible!
  7. I played the game last year on my summer holiday (connected to the camping's wifi just to download it (and Bulb Boy)) so I don't know about television mode. I'm barely ever on television mode any more, come to think of it. I play vertically with The Pinball Arcade (which coincidentally wouldn't work with Flip Grip because it only turns the other vertical way). It has touch controls though. Seriously by the way, give The Pinball Arcade a try, it has one free table Yeah my spending last month is insane too. Lots of Switch games, an N64, some geek shirts, an e-reader and a bunch of ebooks... Though the Switch games and e-reader are in preparation for my summer holiday. Well, part of it is. There's not enough time to read/play even half of what I bought. Anyway, money's just money. As long as we can pay our bills and have a bit of emergency money, might as well enjoy life a bit, right? Yeah the third level seemed like a boss level, not just the third level of the game. Also, the game doesn't seem that hard, one-two tries per level will be enough for everything except speedrunning. Making it €40 is clever pricing by Nintendo. I think it would be a flop at €60. Well, it's still a Nintendo game. It probably would sell plenty. It'll probably sell more to happier people now though.
  8. @Rick_Sanchez have you tried getting the latter-tiered Shampuru? Because I don't know how you managed to get close to 375 hours and still have the average charm level at 67%. If you work on getting the tier 12-14 Shampurus, then your average will climb a lot faster. The Galactic God Arena gives all tier 12 Shampurus, and Boss Returns give all tier 13 and 14 Shampurus.
  9. The wikipedia list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_VR_games The reddit list https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/wiki/index/games Reddit also includes demos and free to play from all regions.
  10. Have fun! Hopefully you can stay dry. That's the most important when in crap weather.
  11. Never heard of Slime-San and you like Super Meat Boy? Don't miss this! Here's my first impressions video of Slime-San Superslime Edition on Playstation 4! Comes out next week, on June 27th! :-) The game is already out for Steam and Nintendo Switch, but the Superslime Edition is only for Playstation 4 :-) Let me know what you think of this game! We're closing in on almost the 15th episode of the "First Impressions" series on the channel, that's awesome! I would like some feedback on how to improve the series for the future. Have any ideas? Let me know down below! :-) #SlimeSan
  12. thanks, i'm glad i got it, its a really fun game. very immersive, addicting, and enjoyable. the combat really monster hunter like against the machines which is a surprise.
  13. Never heard of Slime-San and you like Super Meat Boy? Don't miss this! Here's my first impressions video of Slime-San Superslime Edition on Playstation 4! Comes out next week, on June 27th! :-)

The game is already out for Steam and Nintendo Switch, but the Superslime Edition is only for Playstation 4 :-) Let me know what you think of this game!

We're closing in on almost the 15th episode of the "First Impressions" series on the channel, that's awesome! I would like some feedback on how to improve the series for the future. Have any ideas? Let me know down below! :-)

#SlimeSan

14. Never heard of Slime-San and you like Super Meat Boy? Don't miss this! Here's my first impressions video of Slime-San Superslime Edition on Playstation 4! Comes out next week, on June 27th! :-) The game is already out for Steam and Nintendo Switch, but the Superslime Edition is only for Playstation 4 :-) Let me know what you think of this game! We're closing in on almost the 15th episode of the "First Impressions" series on the channel, that's awesome! I would like some feedback on how to improve the series for the future. Have any ideas? Let me know down below! :-) #SlimeSan
  15. Let me know what you think dude! :-)
  16. Cabins 6-9 were updated last night. Next update will likely be Monday as Im cuttin' work early today to go camping in the mountains this weekend with my kid and his scout group. I'll be back late Sunday if I haven't been eaten by a bear or got lost in the woods... Weather looks iffy so could be a looooong wet weekend.
  17. I'm more worried about the skateboard tricks, the minigames, the data org battles and satisfying the mushroom XIII. That's why it's not officially on my list yet, but I'm sure the questions I've asked will help those who do have it on theirs. Proud and critical are nothing compared to fury difficulty in Muramasa Rebirth (and I know someone here is nuts enough to have that on their list, it's been sitting at 80% for a long time for me). Anything that lets me grind if I need it is doable with patience. I've still got level grinding and maxing my drive forms on my beginner run though. In other news, I have moved and just need to get the rest of my stuff here and hook up the game consoles. My utilities are all running and my furniture and most of my stuff is here now. I'll see if I can get the 360 hooked up and play Valiant Hearts too. Been meaning to eventually start knocking out some of the 360 backlog. But once I'm totally done I'll have more time for gaming again. Definitely liking my new place so far and it's way closer to work and major shopping areas.
  18. I had to make a hard decision today by firing a close friend and bandmate. I hate myself for it but I needed to make a choice that was good for business. 😓

19. Update time before I go on vacation this Saturday. I'm going to have to spend more time then I planned on fusing due to my own stupidity. Charm Levels: Ego: 68% Sadist: 72% Tsundere: 72% Ditz: 62% Terse: 72% Hyper: 68% Graceful: 62% Masochist: 62% Average Charm Level: 67% Shampurus: 504,799 Playthroughs: 14 Play Time: 371:56:46 Trophies: 46/51
  20. How'd we get here, dood?- Prinny I defeated
  21. King's Quest: Fostering Father (trophy #1500)
  22. Poor sales ---- same games as usual - with no price decrease
  23. I got pretty lucky with some of the RNG this time. I got most of the skills that require a Ultimate finish on the first few goes, so almost every other skill was just fighting the enemy in that quest and see if he drops anything and Restart if he did not. I ended up with 423 PQ quests in total, but that's not an accurate number.... Because i restarted so many PQ'S while in the PQ so if that would count then i would be around the 750 mark i think. Only PQ that got my blood boiling was Tag with Gotenks..... i think i played that one at least 50 times and i swear to god.. If i hear him say Ta-daaaa 1 more time... Grrrrr. But i 100% this game for the third time now(ps3 and ps4 on my previous account), so everything went much quicker this time around.
  24. Not too bad but I've already got pretty much everything on the list that interests me but I can wait for those I don't to be better priced while working on my backlog.
  25. more september releases bring it on! yeahhh 😍
  26. I played it a bit before a couple years ago, but I was not far into the game at all and since so much time had gone by, I just started over on Death March. I'm going to see if I can do it all in one playthrough. However, I'm not very far in so I don't know how much of a pain Death March is. Most guides are saying to do two playthroughs. But I've heard it is possible with just one. I'll make sure that gets updated today. I will make sure everything for 1-5 is caught up going into the weekend.
  1. Load more activity