All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh man, I'm so stoked! I never got to play it when it was on DS but now I can! 😁
  3. Just wondering how long it will take. Im currently playing and plan to platinum no matter the number, but wondering if you would tend to get this during both campaigns
  4. You don't need a lot of people to start mass races. I know this is a few months late, but the PS5 races (Ive only done 2) were super crowded. Both started with a full group. However, I've played some on Xbox, and started a mass race this morning with just 3 of us. Just info for future readers of this thread
  5. Yes, just all Infected Intel. I just submitted trophy guides for the base game and for the DLC including a video guide for the intel. Guides should be up in the next few days depending on how much stuff is in the guide team's queue currently.
  6. Here's hoping. I'm trying to be spoiler free, and I'm intrigued by what sort of insanity Clive can unleash with Ultima powers. But I don't want to play very very hard content to get it.
  7. Thanks for the guide. I love these type of games. Is it a cross-buy?
  8. CLASH IN THE CLOUDS DLC The Ol' One-Two In CitC, used all eight different vigor combos to deliver the killing blow on an enemy. Sergeant-at-Arms In CitC, got a kill with each weapon and vigor (except Bucking Bronco). Missile Defense System In CitC, killed an enemy with splash damage by shooting a rocket out of the air. Rooftop Ruffian Defeated all waves in Raven's Dome. Hand of the Prophet Defeated all waves in Emporia Arcade. Museum Curator In CitC, unlocked all Gallery items. Blue Ribbon Champ In CitC, completed all Blue Ribbon Challenges. FROZEN WILDS DLC All Control Towers disabled Disabled all Control Towers by overriding or destroying them. All Pigments found Found all of the Pigments in the Cut.
  9. Last Boss was crazy… I need 4 try’s.
  10. I really do feel like the only person who actually takes some joy in having a backlog. After all, it's MY fault my backlog exists in the first place. I've added nearly every monthly game we've ever gotten from PS+ (since 2012), and sales have been a huge positive side of being with Sony, I've spent thousands over the years. So why would I look at my backlog as something that's about to destroy my life? It's a great problem to have. But it brings me to number 4 there. Maybe I just define "backlog" differently? I always considered it, not all the games I have access to, but within those, the ones I actually intend on playing. I currently have 1847 games at my disposal between the various PlayStation generations, my Switch and some retro consoles. Take the 500+ games I've already played from that. We're looking at about 1300 games left...however about 800 of those are PS+ titles, most of which I'll never play. Bringing me to about 500 games that would be in some kind of consideration...and out of those, I have 231 games I have every INTENTION of playing (whether I do or not remains to be seen), which is what I consider my actual "backlog". So I guess for me, in that logic...I don't have anything in mine that I wouldn't want to play at all, none that are "not for me". I mean sure, you play something every once in awhile that you won't like, but I didn't know that before I bought it. I don't know, people bring this topic up a lot like they made a huge mistake buying games. I just don't see it that way. I grew up playing a single stack of games over and over again, the fact that I can constantly play something new and (hopefully) engaging is just something I never thought would be possible back in the 90's/early 2000's. And sure we could all just....stop buying games until we tackle our backlog, but then...you now have a backlog of unbought games waiting for you to buy. Might as well just enjoy yourself.
  11. Basically it's all about size/feel. There kind of tied together. Child of light is a great example. It's a big publisher game. But it had a small team. And there were given the freedom to just make something. The games feeling does well feel like it wasnt made by hundreds of people. Even in in the past. PS2 and older. That's feeling of a set vision was always present. Didn't matter if it was AAA , AA or some b rate. That feeling persistent. Unless it was some soulless game mill or corporate paint by number game. Which where rare or quickly died off. Now nearly every single game in the AAA space are either soulless or you can clearly see it was made to suck money out of you. To the point most of us can see the obvious problems. Independent game however are that is distilled feeling. As till recently they were small groups without the capital to fail and they can't build super big teams. So that feeling shinyed though. As it wouldn't get lost. Or course there are tons of trash games too. But even some of those. You can see someone tried. It just wasn't good. Also because of game like Dave, or child of light exist. Mean AAA can make this fun soulfully game like they use too. But keep choosing to make money hungry soulless trash instead.
  12. Not bad game, but story mode is a complete waste. Devs should have return to old style story mode, meaning 7 stages and cool cutscene, instead of throwing all cast in one pile and trying to involve them in Mishima conflict. And T7 story episodes are ridiculous, with only one stage and short cutscene ignoring all DLC characters.
  13. I was hoping this would appear on PlayStation. With it actually appearing I may attempt a guide for it. I love Mario Party, so this is my jam! Will play it with my partner too.
  14. Dave the Diver has the Indie feel for sure even tho like you said it isn’t. Stray feels better then some triple A games . I play alot of titles that are labeled indie on ps . I prefer these smaller games overall as they often hold a unique experience. There are many hidden gems made by indie developers that dont get much attention. Thankfully there are dedicated youtube channels sharing info on alot of the smaller games .
  15. The LV cap Is raised right? I don't remember if Eikon benefit of LV up or it's only Clive.
  16. His guide is very good, really helped me
  17. Well, to me indie by definition refers to a game published without a major publisher, this also more often than not implies limitations with budget and development team size. I agree some games may feel indie just because they are of a specific genre like 2d metroidvanias (first which comes to mind) but that doesnt really make it indie, it just that it "felels" similar for sharing some common aspects. Also I believe there are a few cases of games which started its development and creative procces without a major publisher backing them and as the project advanced the studio managed to get a deal, so in that case it can be argued that is still an indie game depending on how much funds it received from the publisher and the impact it had on the actual game (how much it changed or deviated). I.e if most of the publisher funds were spent in marketing, i believe the game has its indie essence preserved but objectively it cant be called indie anymore. My english is awful, hopefully i made my point clear.
  18. You do know that the original was also part of the Remake right? You unlocked the OG by finding all the Lost Souls
  19. Really excited to try this, always wanted it in the DS as a kid
  20. Here are 3 Fun & Easy Indie Games (Not Shovelware) I found out from YouTube 

1. Stray (PS4 & PS5)

2. Road 96 (PS5) 
    3. Donut Country (PS4 & PS5)

1. nyx770

nyx770

1 & 3 i played they are fun games . Will have to look up number 2.Stray has speedrun trophy for those who dont like them when going for platinum.

21. Why, Just Why was there a gaming session on the site for My Name Is Mayo. Like What The Heck. This Is ridiculous Like, My Name is Mayo.

it said “Come Play The New online My Name is Mayo” This is just wasting our time. Last Time I checked when I am writing this there is No My Name is Mayo Online Mode or Trophies. This is True Spam! 🏆 There are only 51 Base game trophies (Including the Platinum) We Play this for trophies 🏆 

1. Prince-Varuni

Prince-Varuni

Is there a limit on how many sessions show up? It is silly but I say just ignore it, either someone's trying to troll, stream or just don't know that it's not nessacary.

2. armamac14

armamac14

For your question NO

Like Stop Wasting Our Time

WE HATE IT

3. DaivRules

DaivRules

Didn’t you just waste your own time even looking for it, then coming to posts a status update about it?

22. It is easy if you know what your doing the only hard part is the hardest mode and plus your best bet is getting the buzzsaw as soon as you can to make your life easier
  23. Today
  24. I think it also depends on the recognition they get that give people the "indie" feeling. The games that you mentioned having an "indie" feeling are games that had relatively minimal presence in the mainstream, whereas games like High on Life and Stray don't feel as much like them because they garnered a large degree of attention from the masses, whether it be because of affiliation with a well-known creative or because it sells itself on a concept that would sell well on a YouTube video, respectively. I think the idea of an indie game for a lot of people have molded into games that are generally different from and overshadowed by the bigger games released, at least based off the examples you listed.
  25. Possibly this is the trophy that blows them all, and the stupidest out there (getting 100 ppl online on Zumba Fitness)
  1. Load more activity