All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I like Xboxes gamerscre idea of culminative points. LIke the level system doesn't do it for me. I have barely over 100 trophies and I'm already level 54. I shouldn't be gaining a level every 2 trophies after like the first couple levels. Funny thing is is that trophies already use a point system with the average main game having 1350 total points, I'd like to see those points used as like a gamerscore kind of thing. So if you have 2 platinums you have 2700 points and maybe you have 300 points in your third game so your PS gamerscore or points score would be 3000. I'd love to see something like that instead of levels.
  3. What did you expect from a company known for shutting down servers, in a generation that has died almost 10 years ago? You had time to get it done, no need to complain now. That's why when it comes to online trophies, you don't procrastinate, that's never a good idea. Learn from this and move on. Just so you know I'm not trying to be mean to you or anyone else here. I had a lot of games for PS3 with online trophies and I have done almost 100 boosts in 2018-2019, just to be safe with the games I knew I wanted to plat one day. Now I'm safe and no shutdown can hurt my profile anymore.
  4. Both fights were really easy, didn't even need to use my talisman for either. Used level 30 baraka with level 2 sub-zero kameo. Genuinely can't believe that i waited this long for such a pathetic fight thats easier than the seasonal boss. Glad I have the trophy now at least, just need to level up 2 Kameos and i'm finally done with this game.
  5. New update just landed but it doesn't seem to fix Seasoned Explorer or Globetrotter for me. Anyone had any luck?
  6. For the updated game run: did someone tried to manual save before using truth key, then force game shutdown on PS main screen, start game again, load manual save and then use the key? (With 913 safe opened twice in one playthrough). Since I got trophy using 1.00 trick I can’t test it anymore.
  7. Where do I find the DLCs because I downloaded them from my friend account!
  8. Finally! I caught every big fish in the game. Been slowly chipping away at it since October...Glad it's done before 7.0! Just need to find the mental strength to go for the spectral current blue ocean fishes. Still need a few of them but I just wish there was some sort of reward for catching all ocean fishes. With that being said, I never once imagined that I would fall in love with fishing this much. When the 6.5 trophy list dropped I dreaded the fishing trophy the most. But I actually feel grateful they added that trophy since I discovered that I was secretly a fisher main all along 😂. Anyway, here's hoping Dawntrail doesn't have satanic fishes like Ruby Dragon or Lancetfish...
  9. If you already have it unlocked you only need to go to any of your private rooms and aim at the umbrella on the right side of the shower cabin.
  10. sweet thnx got some issue to beat it ?
  11. Am I allowed to post Final Fantasy VII Rebirth? It is UR atm and it’s about to be a month since its release. However by the looks of it, it won’t be UR for too long.
  12. Man, this sucks. I procrastinated getting head in the cloud for AC3 for a few days and tried today... AND I could not connect to the servers. Had done all online ones except that.
  13. You could feasibly finish it in three days, maybe less, depending on how much you play. I'd put time to plat at maybe 30-40 hours. I sunk in close to 60 simply because I did all rapports and did some grinding
  14. @VeganVermithor - Ha! I'm still around, been keeping up and living vicariously through your gaming! Too many games and too little time I'm afraid, but I did read your post and decide to track some games when they go on a sale!
  15. Finished Final Fantasy VIII and IX. Both were fun games. For IX, I think they overdid it with the optional content a bit. So much felt just unnecessary, such as 10k kills, leveling the chocobo to 99, among others. For VIII, not leveling up didn't feel good and playing cards to get stronger took a while getting used to. Other than that, great games.
  16. how to use? it only says its possible but i dont know how, cant press anything
  17. Literally just bought a used copy last week to do this game as a part of a backlog challenge. I figured they'd give some notice, ugh. Whelp...
  18. Yes you can! But I recommended having Smoke Em Talisman that will heal you back to full.
  19. Survive is god-awful The online portion is terrible because the drops are random, so it can take you anywhere from 10 hours to 500 hours (it's very unlikely but it could happen). I met a bunch of guys grinding for the same thing and we played together, one of them has been grinding for like a month already when I just started and I still managed to finish before him, I simply got luckier with the drops. And then there's also the single player grind, where you need to get max level in all classes, which means grinding a TON of XP. No joke I spent like 40 hours in total just replaying the final mission over and over and over again to grind XP. The absolute worst grind of my life. The game itself is not the worst, it's actually a decent survival game, but the platinum is absolutely the worst. About the badges, yeah fair enough I guess, I'm just kinda sad that I'm not gonna be able to get all badges but that's my problem I really like the way the updates work, looking forward to becoming more active in PPs! EDIT: Btw pretty sure there's a typo in the Badge Clarifications. "Find Something to Believe in - Complete all 4 stacks of Metal Gear Solid 2" should say 2+ stacks no? Same for What a Thrill. Also if we're giving rewards for all stacks, how about a badge for all non-mainline games? I gotta get something for the Survive plat
  20. My Top Games 2011-2020 2011: Batman: Arkham City 2012: Borderlands 2 2013: Grand Theft Auto 5 2014: Dark Souls 2 2015: Rainbow Six Siege 2016: Dark Souls 3 2017: Resident Evil 7 2018: God of war 2019: Control 2020: Ghost of Tsushima
  21. brodaty_rumcajs, RevNexus, I understand correctly that you did not use save\loading during the playthrough?
  1. Load more activity