All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I remember getting all the multiplayer trophies except Showd0wn with another console being the 2nd player online
  3. Everyday I wish they would release another album like The Hollow *sniffs*
  4. Looks to be a pretty standard "find everything, max everything" list with 3 different endings?! Curious what are the different requirements for each. I'm just glad that this is nothing crazy like other action games (particularly DMC lists) FYI the director of the game said in an interview that it would take 30-50h to 100% this game. Can't wait to start!
  5. At least so far, it seems two separate trophy lists are showing on exophase. Which means the game will probably have region stacks. I'd guess it's a WW release list and a separate one for the japanese version, but we'll have to wait and see.
  6. I didn't like this album very much, but this was a highlight.
  7. I'm trying to work on my digital backlog, but I keep adding more games.... I think I have stopped doing that now.... maybe. Anyway, one I had added and finished recently was... This was a very beautiful game to play and had a slight learning curve for the battle mechanics. I loved all of this game though except the ending, felt very unfinished to me. My opinion though this was a great indie game to play and I now have learned more about Hindu myth then I knew before.
  8. I literally can’t pick a favourite track from these guys. They’re all fantastic!
  9. Sadly there's something wrong because I just bought PS4 version but no Upgrade, PS5 version shows the price tag to buy. I hope they ask Sony to fix it.
  10. Atomic Heart Plat #217 Great game, had a good time overall with this one. Games got a great art design and a world that encourages and rewards exploration. I did encounter an annoying bug that stopped me earning 6/8 story-related trophies on my first playthrough, which I cleaned up on a new save, alongside collectibles. (Thankfully on PS5 trophy progress is shared across saves, so didn't need to re-collect all the Chirpers I found before, or talk to every dead body.)
  11. I'm Australian and I didn't understand what this was about. Not sure why the change could not apply only to NA. Wondering if our number of kills will carry over from the demo or will it reset to 0 despite the save transfer.
  12. Kaileena from Prince of Persia : Warrior Within
  13. Kudos! The game is on sale now. Guess what?
  14. List is out https://www.exophase.com/game/stellar-blade-psn/trophies/
  15. Today
  16. Atomic Heart, Platinum #217 has been earned. Turned out most of the collectibles I missed on my first run were located in the first two areas of the game, the ones you can't go back to.  Good game overall, I even earned a trophy from the DLC somehow, I don't think I bought it, but one of the trophies unlocked during normal play. Will look into Annihilation Instinct another time, I'll pick out a new game to start or another in my backlog of started games to finish up.

17. Well now i'm worried because there are a few campaigns where not a single one of the ATs I got counted. Like winter 2022 I have 15 and it counts 0 on the website, am I screwed?
  18. From what I can remember: - Final Fantasy XV had the Masamune DLC - PES 2016 to 2018 had codes with coins and a player in loan for the online mode. - Minecraft in PS3 had a code for the Vita version (impossible to claim nowadays). - Assassin's Creed Syndicate and ACIII had some PS exclusive missions which I'm not sure were ever available on the store.
  19. Hello I got it to work what I did was at the start I would switch out the character triangle + circle and then do the move above. For some reason every time I did it without switching it would fail at the 16 combo
  20. Screenshot-20240424-233913-Brave.png

Now this is a real game changer. So glad Sony did this

21. I already did a magic build for the original Dark Souls 2, I don't know if doing the same for SotFS will work since there's now more enemies and different item placements.

22. About to get the Plat, small tip if you need to farm blocks like most people did. Do the song "Punchline" on the 5th album, last song. First 10 secs has about 30-31 notes to block, just repeat and farm until you get it. There's also the song "In my Head" 3rd album, which also has a lot of blocking if it get monotonous.
  23. Xbox's best days are behind them, having peaked with the 360. Their blue-skying is good for a laugh. While it could happen, I don't think a next gen Xbox is guaranteed at this point. Where could Xbox be in the next four years? NGL, in 2028 they could be in the same spot Sega was after the Dreamcast... down the john as a console maker, but doing OK making games software for Sony, Nintendo, and PC. PS6 could probably end up with Special Edition versions of Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 alongside their sequels. A Microsoft handheld should be another gaming PC rather than a Xbox Portable. I'm thinking a special gaming version of the Surface with Steam Deck style controls. As for God of War's PC port being playable on Xbox via GeForce Now... there's a loophole that needed shut.
  1. Load more activity