All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Strength of our hearts trophy requires only one theurgy to be used per teammate, but it has to be done with shinjiro before he leaves on October 4th. If you are playing new game plus, you need to do one theurgy with every character all over again in that playthrough. This counts fuuka's theurgy as well.
  3. No, it's still knackered and will probably stay that way until the official Closure Date in September/October time .
  4. Update: Umurangi Generation (PS4, Forrader Hero and Boulder Dash Deluxe (PS5) all now sync .
  5. I signed in with my Norwegian account, but DLC's is not there.
  6. Choosing between a life free from work and existential dread while having all the free time in the world to do whatever you like vs keeping something that isn't worth shit. Gee, I don't know. Almost as tough a question as "Would you give up getting kicked in the balls if you were paid 10 million dollars".
  7. Bonjour, comment faites-vous apparaître les contre-la-montre, s’il vous plaît ? J’ai réinstallé le jeu et il ne s’affiche toujours pas merci
  8. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Can co-op be played or can you use lan with another copy of GRFS and a second ps3? Also can some of the off line trophies be done, please give examples.
  9. Ragnarok is the sequel to GOW 2018 so is it not part of the same series? It still has a map of things to collect, which I do as I go unless there is something that requires you to be at a better level, in which case you have to return later. @Kittens Are Awesome The Bosses in GOW2018 were the Valkyries and the Ninth one took me a month to defeat so it was pretty difficult for me at least, the only thing I find annoying is the constant "look behind you Kratos" from Atreus or Just like Aloy talking herself through the puzzles.
  10. List looks pretty difficult with the online wins. I guess it will be like UFC 5, in the beginning a lot of casuals play online while later on, only the try- and diehard tennis/topspin fans still remain online making it very difficult to get these trophies. I would advice to get the online trophies asap or wait for a discount so people will buy it and a lot of newer players join the online mode. 7 ATP players is a joke. They said they will add new players overtime so going to wait for a bigger roster and consequently a discount. 2K is never handing out free platinums that's for sure 😁
  11. #189 The Artful Escape

I was really surprised by this game and not too sure which tier I will end up ranking it within my tier list thread. It is a visually stunning game with a pretty good story to boot. I'd recommend checking it out if you have PS+ Extra before it leaves the service. 

12. DRY SAYS:

If you spot a hyperlinked "*insert assuring adjective or quality here* females" comment (by a random-ass profile with little or no prior forum activity) submitted as a reply to another member's status update, be sure to report it with bot account in your note.

1. HuntingFever

HuntingFever

I've seen several spam bots lately but fortunately they get nuked quickly.

13. I played with 2 friends yesterday, I was hosting and only I got the first story trophy 'Whatever it Takes'. Why is this still bugged? I don't remember there being any issues with the main game regarding this as the 3 of us did the whole platinum together with no issues. We agreed we'll finish Haus in solo. But does anyone know if DLC2 Sola is bugged in the same way this is?
  14. Thanks for informing us! I hope people will see this and act accordingly. It's sometimes weird to see what's happening across the pond & I am sure the feeling is mutual. Edit: I am curious to see whether or not this clause will hold in the courts. Sure the company can make an announcement like this, but what's the reality?
  15. I'm glad they did, if for no other reason than Haunted Castle is one of the strangest footnotes in the Castlevania series, which is full of strange footnotes, and I'm happy I got the chance to play through it. The only other place where HC might have made sense is the Castlevania Anniversary Collection, but then Konami doesn't even completely acknowledge HC as a Castlevania title so that's probably why it wound up here.
  16. I couldn't care less about the Elon vs. Albo beef. They're both fucking tools.
  17. here is what i found and as i said i already beat the space runaway in like my second try on hard. about the ramen one i cant find anything but im sure i read about 250 combo is enough now. that would mean 5 bowls. im about to try it if im getting the trophy i will keep you updated!
  18. Absolutely. I don't care, I would be able to rebuy my entire collection just for a fraction of the money given to me. The rest, would be spent to improve my life quality. I'd find it pretty insane to say no.
  19. YES. but I would fell a bit remorsefull if my profile would be deleted. I would be fine not using it anymore but at least a memorial of it would be fine to keep. then I will probably start playing on pc, without any more worries in the world. (p.s. selling price are way too much a great offer to pass)
  20. #270 Helldivers 2 The Epitome of Super Earth Me and my local friend group had alot of fun with this. It was nice to hop online with the boys and just make stuff explode! To surviving until extraction with no reinforcements left or trying not to be burned to a crisp by a fire tornado, this game had some funny gaming moments that will stick to with me for a long time! Here is to hoping there is some free DLC in the future! #272 Hawked (PS4/PS5) Hall of Hawked Sigh where do I start with this one, the idea is cool and the art style is nice but everything else falls short. I have a weakness for live service games and if they're free its even more difficult for me to pass up. I wish the developers and company nothing but the best but I don't see this title being up for much longer. With queue times easily reaching the 20+ minute mark sometimes to die instantly at the start of a match and with some trophies being glitched and not counting correctly I advise you to stay clear of this one if you value your sanity.
  21. That's great! I appreciate that.
  22. 90L395073.png

Batman Arkham Knight (PlayStation 4)

Vengeance Unlimited (Silver)

Moments ago the lad has hit another milestone for his account, 1000 Rare trophies! The trophy requires you to earn 21 stars in AR challenges as Harley Quinn. Not a difficult trophy by any means but happy to finally reach 1000 Rare trophies because I've been close for a while.

23. The pvp stuff is in a different setting it's not in free roam like y go to a place and it pulls u into a lobby ect (except posse stuff but u can boost that with someone. For the most part when I played the other players in the world left you alone with a few random trolls but you are free to change servers to get away from them usually other people are doing their own thing u don't attack them they don't attack you so it's fairly easy going Huh I seem to remember on GTA 5 you could just intentionally choose to play in your own empty lobby or set it to passive so you was effectively a ghost so no one could effect your game playing without doing all that internet stumping lol But no such luck in Dr online but most folks just wanna pretend to be cowboys and cow girls and not go attacking everyone lol
  24. Abubakar Salim (Creative Director) confirmed on Twitter that the the game won’t have any missables, so you can enjoy your time without stressing about missing anything! https://x.com/abzybabzy/status/1782550241268412682?s=46
  25. Today
  26. Tried it just now, didn't work
  1. Load more activity