All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Remakes of classic 007 games would be awesome. Agent Under Fire Nightfire Everything or Nothing From Russia With Love They still hold up now, but having more modern controls would do them wonders. If I had to choose one, it'd be Everything or Nothing.
  3. If I remeber correctly Hunter/Killer, A New Challenger Appears and Wolves for Lambs are obtainable in offline mode.
  4. As far as I'm aware, custom avatar images on PSN itself only show to the user of the account, everybody else sees the standard avatar images available in profile customization or bought through PS Store.
  5. I'm having these issues in 2024. 6 cars, maximum stat upgrade and hire 12 haven't popped as they should for 2 of the series. Gonna try the workaround on a third series and pray 😰
  6. Your actual PSN profile shows this image for me which is also what's displayed on this website.
  7. #263 - Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent Just a random game I bought because it was cheap, but it ended up being quite fun! The story events were fun to watch. It wasn't too hard to platinum either since it's mainly just some grinding, and there's no missable trophies. Enjoyment: 7/10 Difficulty: 3/10
  8. I just unlocked my plat, thank you. I followed your list, so I'll expand it a bit with my personal experience (there are minor differences): Removed save data, removed the game, turned internet OFF and reinstalled the game v1.00 (Disc ofc) Played as Emily on Easy mode (Modern). Aimed to open all doors (locked and unlocked, even in sequences out of Derceto) and safes (I unlocked the 913 safe twice) Unlocked the medicine box and the globe. Opened the two "doors" blocked by debris in the Egyptian Tomb (chapter 3) In chapter 4 (in order): I unlocked the mezzanine door, did the ship sequence, unlocked the mezzanine door again, unlocked the door to ground parlor, did the WW1 sequence. Saved as soon as the WW1 sequence ended, completed the map puzzle and unlocked the exit door. That's when the trophy unlocked. Extra notes: Played most of chapters 3/4 with bugs such as Magnyfier hud always on screen or completed parts of map reported as still "red". I didn't skip the ending "movie sequence" of the ship part and the egyptian tomb as doing it would crash my game. After getting this trophy I completed the game (standard ending, beating the final boss) and got the "no drink" trophy too (tried to get it before to no avail, but this time was unlocked). After completing the map puzzle and opening the exit door in chapter 4, the game didn't freeze (when I got the trophy I was still on patch 1.00), but couldn't continue with the game because all the doors near the stairwell were locked. Reloading didn't solve the issue. Installing the last patch did solve the issue and I could open a stairwell door. Hope someone may find some an useful hints. Good luck!
  9. There were changes made to the currency system, rewards, and progression for Faction reputation in Fortuna. Mostly the rest regarding Fortuna content is relative to when it becomes accessible.
  10. All episodic DLC (stories and dungeons) are free now to all players. All the trophies for the game are earned in-game as “feats” which also grant xp. Once you have the feat, the trophy won’t trigger until you pay for a subscription. Just 1 month will do and you can cancel the auto-renew right after. Then you’ll need to log in to the characters that earned the feats in order to unlock the trophies. The biggest tip for 100% is to get a strong, dedicated group of players to help. Trophies for PvP require around 16 players to join at max (so alts can be a help here). In-game leagues will also be willing to help. But maybe less so for PvP. When it comes to trophies in raids, alerts, etc. try to focus on 1 at a time. Learn how that specific trophy works and it might still take a bunch of tries. It can be a really frustrating time but the player base are really nice and it’s incredibly satisfying once you’re done. Hope this helps 👍
  11. I never got the "you cant keep me out on patched, ver 1.03. I got it on unpatched, ver 1.00. That said. Mine popped after unlocking one of the doors on the boat. Then i patched my game on 2nd form boss fight at the end of chapter 4. My guess is the update messes up locks in the game. 2 locks in chapter 4. The locked safe in clerks office and or the lock 29 on the boat. I also got the no heal unpatched. The reason you need to patch it during boss fight, game wont let you advance into chapter 5. Its a massive crash. No work around. Also a question, why dont ppl buy physical on the release instead of digital? Its also cheaper physical than digital, atleast here it is
  12. #284 The Walking Dead Destinies

Fun 5/10 

Diff 2/10 

Time 10hrs 

I didn't understand why the game got so much hate and bad reviews, but having played it, I can see why 😅

TWD destinies introduces the original characters and locations of the first 4 seasons of the AMC series, but with a twist! You can alter and decide key moments from the show, like who lives and who dies , thus not 100% following the show. An interesting idea on paper, but come the practical implementation, the game was an absolute mess. 

I only gave this game a 5 because I am a big fan of the show and I did let many things pass. It was nice seeing the OG characters ( Rick, Shane, Lori, Carl, Glenn, Daryl, Merle, T-Dog, Carol, Sophia, Maggie, Beth, Herschel, Michonne, and The Governor) as well as the OG places (hospital, Atlanta, Herschel's farm, prison, and Woodbury), but it was so broken that even after Carl died in my playthrough, a couple of episodes later Shane was on a supply run and was like : " I gotta do this for Lori and Carl" 😂 also the game magically somehow brought Lori back to life in the final episode, even though she died giving birth in the prison 🤣 it was full of bugs like that, as well as lags and frame rate drops. The game performance was horrible, felt like a PS2 game to say the least. I actually liked the combat and gameplay, there are many weapons, combos and skills ,but it gets unresponsive and repetitive at times. The stealth mechanics are so broken ( you can hide in a floating smoke cloud 5 cm away from a walker and they won't see you lol).

Overall, I'd wait for a good sale if you are a fan of the show and wanted to give this masterpiece a try 😁 I mean look at the cast , they looked and sounded NOTHING like the show 😭 

13. Touch My Katamari Fun little Katamari game that tries to emphasize touch screen controls, but I switched mine to using the sticks instead. It's a mostly simple and easy 100%, but it has that single end game trophy that requires you to either grind for an exorbitant amount of time relative to the rest of the game, or to use an exploit to gain currency, in this case constantly changing the Vitas date up a day over and over.
  14. #41 – Tchia Difficulty – 3/10 Enjoyment – 7.5/10 Time elapsed – 28 hours Another game I had really been looking forward to playing, mainly (if not only) for its being set in New Caledonia, a country (technically a French overseas territory for the purists) I was lucky enough to visit thoroughly years ago and left me just the best holidays memories I ever got. Gameplay is interesting and decently innovative, the nice feature being the ability to possess all sorts of animals (mammals, birds, fishes…) to use specific abilities; this also allows faster travel, which partly offsets the cruel lack of fast-travel option, which can sometimes happen be to a bit aggravating (not a complete lack but there are only 10 of them, which is far too little to allow a smooth post-game exploration. In terms of structure Tchia is yet another open world, pleasant to explore though quite traditional – for better and for worse; one will find here the usual question marks scattered across the map, several mini-games and various activities more or less interesting. However the developers had the good sense of not overloading the map with those and the overall exploration, including when at sea, remains pleasant. The world in itself is really great to wander around, quite colorful and filled with animals that can be used to ease mobility throughout the map, as mentioned above. Another good point, I did encounter very, very few bugs or performance issues. Tchia is technically solid, which is a good surprise for a game from such a small & unexperienced studio (yes Ubisoft, it’s you I’m thinking about right now) and quite promising for their future productions. But the most obvious asset of Tchia is the love of the developers for their homeland, which transpires in every pixel of the game and makes it an overall very enjoyable experience. The game is filled with references to Caledonian history, myths, traditions and uses that give Tchia a depth one cannot find in most games. And for this reason only, this game is quite worth a bit of one's time and money...
  15. Don't worry about it, just have fun. I plan on doing FF8 myself in April(once RPG Mania starts) and have a few guides to help me get overpowered early so I can just destroy the endgame. Just use Triple Triad card mods to get tons of good items for crafting and refine into magic and you should be golden.
  16. It sucks because they cut people because of this and part of the group of people they cut included my friend, he wasn't even there long but he was a damn hard worker, fuck you gearbox
  17. How difficult is Rayman O on the Vita? Hearing different stories on it.
  18. chest or buy at the seller in tower mesa
  19. It was, that’s good I’ll make a post soon then lol
  20. Might burn a swap on Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom to swap for a game for my Kalediscope project... but that game is not free and I want to save my money as I have $700 on freeze-down due to me booking a hotel room for May 19th. They haven't taken the $500+ price for booking the room for three days out of my money yet and my dad says it's taking them a while to charge me, but I dunno. Part of me says to put the money back into savings because that money will be paid when I get there, but I dunno. As such I have to wait until my check comes in for April to get any more games even though Ratchet and Clank(2016) is on sale for $9.99. I need to save a bit of cash for my final grocery trip for the month, which will probably cost me $100 as I tend to load up on snacks. We'll see what happens. If I decide to burn a swap I'll post it.
  21. I can only hope this means something positive for Borderlands, but I'm not holding my breath. The fact that I'd be more comfortable with a PS5 port of The Handsome Collection to Plat BL2 and TPS for a third time rather than seeing a Borderlands 4 right now, says a lot. Or hopefully Gearbox can get some new IPs and actually do something more than just Borderlands. I guess we'll see.
  22. how do u get that talisman? Im only lvl 8 rn and the titan battle scales with my lvl so I dont wanna grind more than necessary
  1. Load more activity