All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hey. UFC 5 and EA FC 24 both EA's caused the same on my end. I ended up opening my PS5 and cleaned the PSU. There are hundreds of small air holes in it after cleaning, never had a problem anymore. I recommend you do the same before playing this game again. Good luck pal.
  3. The hardest part of the Leviathan fight, by far, is the DPS check when he has his purple shield. Dodging won't help you break it in time. Need enough damage for that. Yes, of course, everything is harder in FF mode. I mean, the game overall is still pretty easy, but in FF mode you will definitely take more damage, and enemies have more HP.
  4. I can no do it any solution? I can not connect with anybody.
  5. LBP 1, 2, 3, Vita and Karting have all had their servers nuked over the last few years for various reasons so outside of the most recent Sackboy game, there are now no more LBP or LBP adjacent titles left with functioning servers.
  6. Platinum #260 + 100% DLCs - Call of Duty: World at War (PS3) Difficulty - 6/10 Fun - 8/10 (except Veteran campaign) Time - Unsure but I would estimate ~20 hours and maybe another 10 for all DLC trophies This is my 10th Call of Duty platinum, and one of the top 3 hardest, the other 2 being Black Ops 3 and COD Classic.
  7. That's weird, I remember I got this Trophy on my run on Final Fantasy Mode New Game Plus. The Trophy Most Worthy Vessel, you only need to upgrade Leviathan and Ultima to the max, I did on my Normal run, just reset all skills, then upgrade those 2 Eikons. Hopefully they'll release a patch for Masterclass, it means more grinding if not.
  8. Wow same thing happened to LBP Vita few years ago
  9. Thank you😄, I saw what you did.

10. I want a discount code so I can use it on some PS3 goodies..
  11. Well at least we have this example to point to that a popular game with a 8/10 difficulty and 200 hours to plat can have a 6% platinum rate within 2 months of release, even if it’s not typical.
  12. The Octopath Traveler 2 characters that are not in your party at the moment do not gain exp. I've been mixing and matching the characters regularly so they've gained exp pretty evenly. At least in the first Octopath Traveler all the 8 characters were needed in the end, so I'm trying to level up all of them. I've finished 7/8 of the characters' stories. I've played for 142 hours now and I still have tons of content left in the game. I've been stubborn, haven't looked up any guides and I'm trying to finish each and every side quest I find. As you finish the character stories, you'll unlock "extra stories" where two characters are featured and they'll have some more interaction with each other.
  13. I'm down for chorus if I have time, its been sitting in my backlog for awhile.
  14. Wow, congratulations guys. I missed the QTE. Guess gotta wait till 25th to buy haha.
  15. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey I took 19 days to get 100% on this game, playing it almost every single day. If that doesn't tell you that this game is unnecessarily long, I don't know what else will. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is a good game. It has a huge map, a nice story, and for the first time — as far as I remember — your decisions can affect the world and characters around you, which is a feature that I very much like. The graphics are also impressive and beautiful to look at, and the gameplay is also excellent once you understand the fighting mechanics. The story takes place way before Origins, making this the first entry in the series, chronologically speaking. You can choose between two characters, but from what I have researched, Kassandra is the canon one, and she would be my choice either way, because I love playing with girl characters. The actress who does her voice, does a superb job, and overall, I felt like the story belonged to Kassandra and not her brother anyway. Speaking of story, much to my surprise, the present day sections didn't suck so bad this time, and I'm eager to see where Layla's journey will take her. I would, however, like very much to write a FUCK YOU to Ubisoft for hiding the true ending of the game behind a DLC. Honestly, Ubisoft, fuck you. As for the stuff I didn't like, the only big thing that deserves a mention was the length of the game, like I suggested at the beginning. It's just too big. There are so many quests, sidequests and locations to explore, that you get tired. In comparison, I was able to 100% Origins' maps in 12 days, but with Odyssey, I just didn't have the energy to go there. Which brings me to a decision that I have made: there are a few games left in my list, including Valhalla. I played Origins in February, and Odyssey only two months later. I'm exhausted. I had no idea these last Assassin's Creed games would ask so much of the player. Because of that, I will suspend Valhalla for a very long time. I don't care if I complete all the other games that I still have left. It's decided. Maybe in August, I'll come back to it. Another reason is that I still haven't bought the Dawn of Ragnarök DLC (because of course Ubisoft would throw a bajillion kajillion DLCs), so I wouldn't be able to complete it 100%. In the future, when it has a better price to me, I will take care of it. Apart from that, it's a nice game. Regarding the trophies, there wasn't much of trouble, except for their numbers: 94. Ninety-fucking-four trophies. This 100% hunt was more tiresome than hard. But I'm glad I'm one step closer to finishing the Assassin's Creed series. Up next: The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me
  16. I enjoyed the first game, but I have mixed feeling about the grander scope. The confinement to a relatively small area added to the experience. Even though influenced by outside events and people, the struggles of a small fiefdom were more interesting then scaled to a kingdom size realm. I am curious how they manage that.
  17. Let me fix your reply for you: TC asks a question > some people give relevant responses, others give wholly off-topic responses that serve to dismiss the question > I respond to said off-topic responses to highlight how they're not useful and contradictory > I'm the problem Yes, we are now arguing about who has too much free time because apparently that's what people want to talk about so here I am entertaining it. That wasn't the original intent behind my question and I'm not the one who initially brought it up. Hmm, at no point during this long-winded conversation did I feel like I was fighting anyone. If pointing out fallacies in your points is considered "fighting", then that's your prerogative. I'm just trying to have civil discourse. "I don't want to talk about the topic" - go back and look at my responses. Whenever people made pointless posts, I return the favor with pointless replies. That's how this works. Anyone who made thoughtful points I responded in kind, and will continue to do so. You know, at this point I think I'm going to take your advice and "ignore what others have to say". No matter what I do, responding to all these dumb comments with logic and reason seems to always make me look like I'M the one with the negative energy. It's a zero sum game, so I'm just not gonna give in to the temptation anymore. I'll give my attention to the reasonable posts and ignore the rest. Thanks for helping me realize that! I've reiterated this several times already but I'll say it again: I was just trying to see what other people thought about this game's high Platinum attainment rate so early in the game's lifecycle, given the challenge both difficulty and time commitment-wise. I was stating that from my experience, I've never seen a Platinum of this caliber be attained so quickly and by so many people. I was wondering if others thought the same and if not, provide examples of other games that would disprove my perception. That's it.
  18. Just to let you know, the PS5 does not shoot an error when it overheats. I have had this happen multiple times, due to living in a dusty climate. It will just turn off, require the console to be unplugged and plugged back in. granted PS5 is super easy to clean out so makes it a sinch, but will not pop a code like the PS4. If not a game issue, it could be a issue with the coolant on the CPU, especially if you have your PS5 upright. def keep an eye out and if you notice with other games that will probably require deep cleaning or coolant replacement.
  19. Everyone up to now should be good. And good call on that Guacamelee X. I was using it too because it is a big fight but you're right. The language of the trophy just doesn't fit. Looks like i'm searching for an X now too!
  20. Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (NA): 100% (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2270-sorcery-saga-curse-of-the-great-curry-god/Wdog-999) Pretty decent Mystery Dungeon game, all things considered. Definitely on the easier side though since aside from one side dungeon with no relevance to the plat, you can take your equipment everywhere, so between that and the fact that even mid-level equipment can wreck the game, there's no real difficulty here other than the trademark dick moves you would expect from any Mystery Dungeon game such as booby trapped chests with a variety of effects and enemies with a variety of special moves like taking/ruining your inventory or disarming your equipment. Even then though, you can subvert a lot of this pretty easily (save scum for an effect on your partner Kuu that nulls booby traps, fight with something at your feet to no-sell disarming attacks, and most other effects just aren't worth mentioning due to how little they matter long-term) so the only real issue is the enemies that can steal or otherwise destroy an item in your inventory, to which you can eventually OHKO most of them and the one that you can't OHKO can usually just be 2HKOed anyway, particularly with the help of a transferable weapon seal that lets you attack three spaces in front of you. As for the plat itself, it's mostly just a grind with some minor RNG all things considered. The main grinds here are getting every item in the game logged (the main grind being logging all the equipment along with five ranks for each) and having to enhance equipment both to +99 and -99, the latter of which you're pretty much only doing for the trophy. There's also a grind for maxing out every spell/skill in the game, but I messed up and did that a good deal earlier than I should have, not realizing I had yet to do a dungeon that would've been great for getting the spellbooks I needed for that, leading to me save scumming for two days straight on a grind that probably would've taken a couple hours at worst had I saved it for last. At least there's always the next three versions of this... 🫠 In any case, I'll likely be working on the other three versions of this for now to get it over with, though unfortunately only one of them is UR, so I guess only one more update in here for the forseeable future unless I switch gears partway through the grind and/or decide to do some random WhUR game. In other news... I've breached the big fourth digit!
  21. I found an exploit with the Cornucopia Trophy for the PS5 version. I made a video for a guide:
  22. Unlike the later games, NG+ doesn't make social links much easier. Almost every social link is available during the daytime and the majority of your social stat boosting is done in the evening. Having max Charm gave a slight point boost in the original games and Portable which would eliminate a couple "no rank-up" hangouts, but I don't know if that was carried over to Reload.
  23. I got the trophies as soon as the game came out and even if it was a short trophy hunt, it was nowhere near fun or entertaining at all. The game was already absolute trash and I can't even imagine its current state considering it was already dead at launch if you ask me.
  24. Gotta love shitbag people using exploits in LBP to ban people's PSN IDs in all of the freaking games to then shut down servers forever. I hope they choke on their food tonight.
  1. Load more activity