All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It’s on the path after those ruins, keep looking at left hand towards the other warp in the North. It’s before you break the wall of bricks that blocks the path towards the North warp. By the way I posted a video on how to break the bubble with a quick explanation in case someone has trouble!
  3. Hello, I have a problem with this dlc, I bought it today on my US account but unfortunately it is still blocked. Is there any solution to be able to play this dlc normally? Or maybe I need to buy dlc saver all?
  4. Can you include a little more information I cant find this thing for the life of me
  5. Fabledom coming to PlayStation soon.

6. how come the report feature is hidden from me?
  7. Oops, I omitted a part I didn't mean to by accident. I don't think Kairos is required for Ultima, no. But I was meaning to say it is probably required to get S rank and fight the secret boss to get the other trophy (the part I accidentally omitted, granted I don't think this is the case anymore anyway)
  8. Has anyone here played the game? If so, is the platinum easy?
  9. It's not out yet. Typically the free upgrade for these doesn't go live until launch. So there probably won't be a free upgrade available until the 25th.
  10. Is it "no, Kairos not required" or "yes, Kairos clear with S rank and secret boss defeated" ?
  11. First of all thanks for this post you life saver! Just a PS for this: For Rip'n Tear there is no special finisher needed I did the trophy without doing them. Also did all the trophy coop and none of them bugged out in case someone wondered if that works out :3 Cheers!
  12. Yep, thats the reason. @HuntingFever "All Grown Up Now" should be the only trophy that is affected. Got 2 out of 3 trophies that are related to rank already, the last one should pop without a server connection as well.
  13. Lol thanks bro i havent even realised for this map. I was so upset about it that i was almost gonna delete the game. THANKS A LOT.
  14. To trophy hunters here that came after ps plus addition of this game, I'm one of them. I had this game bugged/bad progression system. there is a point in the game where you fight a few "General" monsters almost 60% through the game. Didnt know what path I took, not sure if I reached the objective, but my next objective was to cross a bridge, which needs an ability. I didnt get the ability and the only way out of this area is to use this ability. I dont think this will be fixed.. Stuck and I'm not replaying it again, coz of a bit of clunkiness in the combat, but I really like the gameplay concepts and accessible souls like elements.
  15. I’m attempting it right now. While accessories are forbidden, the timely buffs are still available via boon so it will make this trophy easy. If you want a challenge, don’t buy the timely boons.
  16. I playing through the ranked matches just trying to get on the leader board and my name is not showing up I've probably played more than 10 matches and won a few note my name is not showing up on the PS4 version when I play the PS5 version my name is there. And if you are wondering yes I am playing about 10 matches on both versions of the game only the PS4 version is not showing up. Has thing happened to anyone else?
  17. Coming to PlayStation in July. If this Steam achievement is carried over as a trophy, you're looking at waiting a year till you can 100% the game, assuming you can't get it through changing the date on your PS4/PS5. Play the game on the anniversary of release
  18. I just finished installing unpatched version from disc but unfortunately it's not possible to load any of the saves. "To Access saved data, the game must be updated to the latest version" So your saved data has to match or be on lower patch than game data in order to load it
  19. Does anyone have info on the Kairos Gate trophy ? How hard is it ?
  20. -Uncharted 5: There is still so many treasures to be hunted,but if the Multiplayer would be as much pay to win as in part 4 then im gonna pass,the coop three stars were almost impossible unless using paid boosters -Assassins Creed set in Andalusia -Midnight Club Tokyo
  21. Don't talk negative about Violetti Goattii
  22. Guide is missing "Online" tag. 🤷‍♂️
  23. I can't find the ps5 version from the mobile store so can't say, but I bought the goty edition back in the day and I was hoping it to be free. EDIT: ooops, it's not out yet, april 25th!
  1. Load more activity