All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not looking good for the patch coming end of this month...i poked the dev from my thread on steam but no reply yet
  3. Thanks for recommendations guys! I have SEVERED on my list to do - heard great things about this one. I did all Uncharted plats already, great game About Personas - I do not know why I could never got into those kind of games :c
  4. Ah, I figured it out! The rivalry has to END with a Loser Leaves Town Match. It's not enough to just have one match. If the rivalry continues, keep going with the LLT's until the rivalry ends.
  5. This thread is going no where. Where in that did I say he was the real Sephiroth? OP should probably get glasses.
  6. The Master of Trade trophy is bugged in that one of the trade contracts doesn't appear or isn't triggered properly. On PC it was fixed so idk why it's not on PS. Also the trophy that bugs me the most is killing the robot in chapter 4 when invading the chaos planet. It doesn't say to be done on Core difficulty but it doesn't pop otherwise. The game was fun, to bad the plat is so bugged.
  7. Ok hopefully they'll patch it soon I was planning on starting it today but when I realised the patches had installed while I was afk I decided to wait for a fix
  8. Either this, or beat the hell out of the first opponent, hit them with your finisher and then quickly run over to their partners and knock them off the apron. They'll be stunned and down long enough for you to get the pin.
  9. They must have changed the requirements then. If that happens all the time, that makes it easier to boost. Nice.
  10. Huh, didn't work for me. Didn't pick up anything in level 1. Only picked up the uzis and shotgun in level 2 and still loaded into level 3 with just pistols. I hope they fix this soon.
  11. Sadly no, I check Bend Studio's Twitter page almost daily, but they are very silent.
  12. I boosted the trios win today and the game started with 10 people, so it's confirmed to be less than 12, potentially less than 10 people required.
  13. I would say all Soundtracks from Castle Crashers. But most off all this one:
  14. How in the world did the fastest achiever for this game get 200 treasures in less than 2 hours?
  15. It worked, just the timing needed to be quick and precise!
  16. Try again guys if you aren’t aware this was addressed in the latest patch. So hopefully it’s all in working order now.
  17. Today
  18. Wow, that's cool cuz I was actually missing the sackbot and blue moveable buttons as part of the gameplay kits. I do have to look up either up or do more of the tutorials, never had the patience to complete them all!!
  19. Does the Sphinx Go Back to the First Spot after finishing all riddles?
  20. Ah, yes. The "cafe". To take some coffee

18e83e5e6ba26-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=66178d33&is=66051833&hm=c59e51de53364ceae73e668933bc54d56a890a1c222143db6809433125587f61&

1. Dry

Dry

My guess is, like coffee, the women in there are hot.

21. Latest 2 Plats are..........Astros Playroom & Sifu. Current Plats: 11 - Astros Playroom - Helldivers 2 - Horizon Zero Dawn - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Resident Evil 2: Remake - Sifu - Sly Cooper 1 - Sly Cooper 2 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Telltale Games: The Walking Dead - Infamous Second Son
  22. Hey I was stuck on this trophy for almost a year or more, needed six arcade requests. Couldn't match with anyone I knew from boosting threads or friends. At a last attempt, I created a user for my son and had two copies of the game and two vitas. It did connect on the same home network!! Which is exactly opposite of what everyone was saying on threads and guides! it worked like magic, matched pretty fast. I was using Burst arcade mode, he kept interrupting me during the mode, on the last request trophy popped up. Truly happy to have gained one of the last three trophies remaining for me towards platinum, but after a hell of trying to be interrupted by other players, this worked out opposite to all counter claims.
  23. Can confirm that Uplay for blacklist is toast
  24. Season 6 Diablo 2 HCL 99 Druid done! #2 druid ,#14 overall 
    spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

25. Immortals Aveum is okay for 1 playthrough. Don't care about the platinum tho. Never heard about the Skul game
  26. I've spent all night trying to log in to The Crew to no avail. Somewhere in between switching wireless networks and my desperate prayers to a god who wouldn't answer, I decided I'd never give one red cent to Ubisoft ever again. They've handled the development, maintenance, and shutdown of The Crew horribly. It's absolutely insane to slap an "always online" requirement onto this single player game, and THEN refuse to add an offline option to the game when you decide to turn the servers off. At the very least, give a code for The Crew 2 or something. I guess when you get to be a big enough publisher, you can get away with anything. I'll finish what Ubisoft games I do have in my library, but that's it. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Rant over.

EDIT: RANT NOT OVER. Just tried to redeem my DLC voucher code for the Wild Run expansion and it didn't work because apparently it was already delisted months ago with the shutdown announcement. Awesome.

To end on a happy note, the infinite rocket launcher in RE3 is awesome! All games should have an infinite rocket launcher added to them.

1. Load more activity