All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you 😊 I was glad to find one game for each number. All numbers except for number 1 had at least two games to choose from. Lego The Movie 2 had to be the default choice, it was the only game ending in 1.
  3. A question about this side mission. I don't have it available to me this time around (the previous round it was there, but I never went around to completing it), but this time Stacey's not giving me the info for it. Can I still go to where the shop is suppose to be located and have the event trigger so I can buy stuff from him? Just wondering that as an extra option for more zombrex if need be (in case I can't obtain any more). I've looked up on where other ones could very well be, but would like the shop as an alternative if I run low on time in the game.
  4. So I'm working on a Tableau dashboard using the data from the last event... trying to keep sharp with some of my analytic skills while on maternity leave Here is a link to the dashboard: https://public.tableau.com/profile/kc.grace#!/vizhome/GamingByNumbers2018/GamingByNumbers2018 It is currently optimized for viewing on a real computer, but I'm working on a mobile layout as well (haven't had to do mobile optimization before so it may take a while ). I'm also working on making the existing visualizations prettier as well as a couple different data filters for the participants list. I'm looking for suggestions of other ways y'all would like to see the data represented, so feel free to post suggestions! Not going to do anything super crazy with this, but I feel like I'll learn some new things if I try to take on suggestions. This is a really neat idea! I'm glad it worked out where there's at least one Lego game per digit... though I'm not entirely surprised with how many games they have. I don't know of a way to just look at a list of the game numbers, but you can do it much quicker if you're on an actual computer using Google Chrome as the browser-- you just mouse over a link and at the bottom of your browser it will show you the URL without having to click on it. Additionally, you can look at 2018's spreadsheet (linked in the main post) to see what other people played if you're stuck on a particular number. You can also see that information laid out in a better way in the Tableau dashboard I just linked above
  5. Maybe after i finish all these FF games i could give it a try..
  6. [DR2] Had to skip 2 survivors right now (even though I'm not actually aiming for them all), only cause both accounts they'd need some zombrex, so getting my hands on more will be a right pain.

7. I have the platinum then bought the full package to do dlc and now the trophies disappeared
  8. For beginners, I would say try Tales of Xillia, but that's on the PS3 (not sure if you still have yours). Alternatively, you could try Tales of Berseria on the PS4. I don't think you need to know the lore of Zestiria to play it. Zestiria wasn't that good anyway. To me it is the FF12 of the Tales of series. Some say the recently Remastered Vesperia is the best, but I haven't gotten far into yet. Though if you want to plat it, it will take over 100 hours.
  9. I know that google translate exists and everybody knows about it, but since I think it's better to have something translated from a native speaker of the language: For all 3 games flagged, disputer is claiming that his account was hacked. That's it.
  10. Thank you for the help love this community and site
  11. I think I'll have a go at this one! I've been trying to run through my Assassin's Creed games so my tentative list is as follows, though I'll probably change it up because I'm sure I'll get tired of parkour stabby stabby at some point! (As a note, most Assassin's Creed games end with 2 or 0 so really, I've been a bit cheated XD) 2210 - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3) 5551 - Assassin's Creed Bortherhood (PS4) 5552 - Assassin's Creed II (PS4) 4053 - Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book (PS4) ((There was no AC game for 3, so on to Atelier games!)) 5184 - Tales of Berseria ((Unless I find something else, this is my 4 slot >>)) 1095 - Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3) ((Playing my Rune Factory games on my DS, so this fits in as something different)) 8906 - Assassin's Creed III Remastered (PS4) 2247 - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4) 448 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) ((**Currently playing this now, but you know, multiplayer trophies may kick me in the butt for this one, alternative it will get switched out)) 1709 - Assassin's Creed III (PS3)
  12. There is a dlc called "the last of us factions multiplayer (unlock)" (I think that's what it's called) included in that free add-on/collection bundle. I'm not sure if an online pass is included in the digital download version or not. The ps store description doesn't mention it so.....who knows? Though have you tried to re-download the "the last of us factions multiplayer (unlock)" (or whatever it's called) dlc again, manually, and individually, by going to "view downloads" in the ps store on the ps3?One can also go to "account management" > "transaction management" > "download list" in the xmb (after logging in to psn).
  13. Forgive my possible noobness, but is there a quick way to check the ID without having to click on every game? I may be interested in this event since my current one seems to have stalled out and dont know if I want to join it again next month.
  14. This tip is worth GOLD my friend. Thanks a lot.
  15. Today
  16. It's been an odd bug that's been occurring rarely since the recent PSN outage, however I think I fixed it for your profile and it should be good for now: https://psnprofiles.com/trophyhuntin749
  17. If you really wanna cheese FF12, there's a way to get seitengrat(best weapon in the game) near the beginning using RNG manipulation. Should take less than an hr to farm 3, and the entire game will become a joke. More info here: Good luck with it. I really couldn't get into the story either, and the game for me was just "let the game play itself". The only redeeming factor was that, with the above info, it was really easy to just cheese most of the trophies.
  18. Feels Like The First Time Open the chest at the bus stop in Fyrestone. Knowing Is Half The Battle Complete the mission "Data Mining". Cool Story, Bro Defeat Jack. Went Five Rounds Complete Round 5 of any Circle of Slaughter. Anyway, Here's "Firewall" Activate the Backburner's firewall. So I beat the game. Hunted the vault, killed the bad guy, became the hero. Got a bunch of guns. Was ready to jump into Fight For Sanctuary and it's after the credits and what do I see? A giant red X and FAILURE beside it. Way to bring me down Borderlands. Before jumping into the DLC I went and finished the Circle of Slaughter.
  19. Sign me up! Signed up last time but didn't contribute. This time I'm doing very well with completing games, and will likely get my 10 games .
  20. The plat drought is over. It's comeback season! Platinum #2 - Mary Skelter - 82.23 + 70 = 152.23 Total Score - 741.07 I may be a bit biased here, but I still stand by that the scoring shouldn't really be changed mid-event. If anyone had a problem with any of the bonuses, they should've said so back when we first started. I'm not going to fight it that hard though if I end up being in the minority.
  21. I think that's what i'll do. Leave FF12 for last and that way I have extra incentive to get the platinum. Great idea. As for the Tales series, you'd be a legend. Can you believe i've never actually played a single one? Thinking about giving it a try. Good luck if you do end up doing it
  22. I’ve been unsuccessful locating one, but a name like Minutes makes it very hard to Google. Does anyone know if one exists?
  23. FF12 could always be the last FF, since there will be FF8 and the FF7: Remake next year. I'm trying to, casually, do the same thing for the Tales of series.
  24. I have the physical version of the game and have heard that the free dlcs include the online pass but it's not working for me. Is there a way to get the online pass with out having to pay $9.99? If not does the $9.99 digital game include the online pass?
  25. sorry this does work my mistake i must have done something wrong the 1st time i tried
  1. Load more activity