All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There is an easy mode, but I don't know if it affects the trophies.
  3. I saw that number and thought it was a glitch. No new game has THAT many trophies, right? lol.
  4. Yes. I did it about a month ago for a friend and a couple other people from here when I posted a session. There is an option in game to do Trace missions with friends only. The online seems very active despite being such an old game. Getting the online trophies asap is a good idea in case the servers play up or get shut down.
  5. They were referring to all the trophies displaying here on PSNP.
  6. Does the gauntlet have checkpoints or are you supposed to clear that in one go without dying?
  7. I get burnt out fast if I only play a single game, so I usually have a lot of different games installed. Generally I'll have one or two "main games" (for example right now I'm playing through NFS Heat), one or two multiplayer games that I play with my friend (Helldivers 2), one or two couch games to play with my girlfriend (Overcooked and FFX), a few big games that require a bit of grinding that I play semi-regularly (Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Monster Hunter: World...), and a few smaller games that I only play for a little bit before wanting to move on (Erica, Bridge Constructor Portal).
  8. Looks good and it seems no difficulty related Trophies as far as I can tell; which is a plus, and no New Game + difficulty completion, so I guess you can just choose whatever. I pre-ordered from Amazon and hopefully it arrives tomorrow by 11AM - can't wait to play this one, man!
  9. oRoxxas

Autopop

Yea I have 190 steam achievements and only 50 popped on ps which I am worried about because I have way more than 10 titles and I’ve set sail a few time this morning and couldn’t get anything else to pop. Someone had 120 trophies pop at the same time which is weird that it didn’t occur for me.. hopefully just a bug or something
  10. I DEMAND THE ABILITY TO HEART MY OWN STATUS UPDATES AND STAT PAD MY REPUTATION! WILL NOT BECOME PREMIUM MEMBER UNTIL I AM ALLOWED TO LOVE MYSELF. GREAT TO SEE PSNP IS ANTI-SELFESTEEM! #SELFLOVEWINSOUT #WRONGSIDEOFHISTORY #JESUSSAVES

1. Paleblood

Paleblood

Hey! There is a whole app for people that need to be annoying af all the time, it's called "Twitter"

Hope this helps!

11. I'm still gonna get this game regardless, but what I really want to know that would seal the deal for me on this sooner than later is whether or not we're getting the Monkey Island content.
  12. A few things I'm disappointed about, the different suits are entirely cosmetic and don't have stats or different abilities on them and you also can't mix and match them. There doesn't seem to be any wide array of weapons. The game will just force you down one singular path for character progression and doesn't have different varieties of play either.
  13. Matekki

Autopop

Okay, good to know that it should work. I'll investigate when I get back home.
  14. Hi everyone, Just gonna list a few questions and if you could help it would be appreciated. I've jumped straight in on the multiplayer in order to work towards those trophies first, but these questions are more online gameplay related. 1: How do you like the horse effectively? In the first RDR you got a fast pace going and then could tap the sprint button to maintain the speed, making sure to not give the horse a heart attack. I just started RDR2 and I can get a gallop going but I'm often left behind other players, even though the same level or lower. What is the best way to maintain a gallop. I have the horse you get after stealing one for the online story mission. 2: Now and then I get a message saying fast travel is free. How or what is it that makes those fast travels free and when would I have to pay? 3: I have the autosave switched on, but when does the online game actually save? I made quit to out when I got back to the camp but does it matter where you quit out of? 4: When creating the character I got to the whistle part and adjusted it but I also adjusted the pitch. My guy now sounds like a woman when he gee's up the horse. Is it worth using that free create character token or just roleplay as the man with no nuts? I don't expect one person to have to answer all but if you could answer what you can I'd appreciate it. As I get answers or get new questions I will strike through the old ones. Much appreciated. PS: Visually this game is stunning. Didn't choose HDR mode as I will leave that for single player but even so this game looks incredible.
  15. Once my account was linked and I fully logged in, weird only one trophy showed up on screen but my unlocks said otherwise
  16. Auto pop is on, playing early access now. However I didn't get all of my achievements transferred over so hopefully it’s just a bug and will pop the rest of em soon. I hope
  17. My Golden Game will be : Batman: Arkham Asylum PS4 PS3 PS3 Japanese
  18. Matekki

Autopop

Really? That's good to hear. At what point did that occur? I only had time to login and set sail with dinghy before needing to head out. Got worried when that set sail did not autopop not appear by that time. That's good to know. Thanks for sharing 🙌
  19. It’s highly unlikely that you will get the trophy for maxing all skills before you finish final fantasy mode, that’s one trophy you have to actively grind for after finishing everything else (atleast this was the case last year, but it could be pe patched now in a way that you end up with more points, though as long you don’t buy the last skill the trophy and thus the platinum won’t unlock)
  20. The game crash often when it try to save after a race. Always with the same error CE-34878-0. I deleted the game and the saves but it not worked. What can I do?
  21. Engazan

Autopop

As official post on SOT website All active Sea of Thieves achievements on Xbox and Steam will convert into Trophies on PS5. While existing achievement progress may result in some Trophies unlocking immediately upon login, players will need to replay to fully unlock Trophies on PS5.
  22. Auto pop worked for me
  23. I have no idea, but since it's not a Sony IP, I'm pretty sure it's not going to unlock trophies. You can also easily check this by searching the game on psnprofiles: Ghost of Tsushima: https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=ghost of tsush As you can see, lists for PS5 and PC are shown. Helldivers 2: https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=helldivers Only the PS5 list here.
  1. Load more activity