All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've heard Fallout 76 is pretty garbage. I can't imagine Construction Simulator is all that great either though.
  3. Oh you were very helpful with your reply. It's just me who wasn't helpful as I don't remember anymore. That's why I brought up the "last year" thingie. And tbh, I do feel that replies like yours are perfectly fine at a later point. Becauce while I have completed the game it doesn't mean that the same question won't come up for another player in the future. So it's all good.^^
  4. Yes, it's in there. There's a huge amount of text - 12,500 words - so I suggest just using Ctrl + F to find things. Use the dupe glitch to give yourself as many Emeralds as you want - it's at the start of the Roadmap under Step 2. Then, go to the starting Village and in the second building on the right (where the Trading Tutorial is). There is a guy in a white coat on the right behind the counter - he's the Librarian. To his left is the Cleric. The Cleric sells Ender Pearls for four Emeralds. With the dupe glitch you can get as many Ender Pearls as you want. You have to buy a few things off him to unlock more of his inventory but the Cleric will always sell exactly the same items, so you are guaranteed to be able to do this.
  5. Don't mistreat my boy Sackboy A Big Adventure like that lol. Love that game and if someone here hasn't tried it, they should definitely give it a try.
  6. Plat #302: Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth!

7. Very depressing news, but I knew it would happen the moment these servers went down the first time. All because of some loser throwing a tantrum and wrecking the servers. Sucks that all those hundreds of hours I spent making decently popular levels will never get to be played again by anyone else 😭 I might make a YT video when I get time to show off all the neat stuff I made so it can live on forever in our minds!
  8. I’m wondering is there tips on how to get ender pearls easily? You probably said it in the guide but I look over things easily.
  9. I'm so jealous that all you EU people get to use Xeodrifter as an UR PSN 100%! Meanwhile the NA version is at 8% and unless I make an EU account there's nothing else I could use instead 😔
  10. unless a solution without CFW can be found, I don’t see the stance changing
  11. I interpreted your wording asking about playing on fan/custom servers while the legit servers were still up. Your explanation here provides more clarity to what you were saying. Sure seems like some people here are making it seem like this was much more in demand when it became unavailable, but that’s also just what people do.
  12. Oh wow i went for the platinum back in november 2023 and now the servers are basically gone. Glad i got it in time but sad that others couldnt and ofcourse more sad that the servers are just gone in general. 😕
  13. Yesterday
  14. unless you care about score which doesn't require for trophy, i barely get any trouble just clearing it even on FF mode, clearing give ou reward, score is for leaderboard
  15. Oof… …I almost expected this to be true and still a good chunk of me is upset. R.I.P. the community servers to my all-time favourite childhood gaming franchise.
  16. Good god that was fast! Awesome thanks for letting me know buddy! maybe it doesn’t always give the warning, but it definitely does sometimes. You can find many pictures of the warning online
  17. And without flagging. LBP Union is a community to revive LBP servers, yet against CRT’s outdated hard-as-steel rules.
  18. Figured I’d post a heads-up for anyone that’s interested in a disk copy. I’m a big fan.. 😀
  19. Haha usually my consoles are chill in the winter. I actually remember aleast once my computer got very overheated due to the summer, and my phone had the same problem too on one sweaty day. Can get so bad down here XD. So far I have gotten lucky with my PS5 in nearly 2 years, but this time I have actually kept it a distance away from the wall, my other consoles and PC are usually forced against the wall due to limited space.
  20. I don't know what your response means in regards to my statement. Edit: I don't use these "fan servers". I meant, I could NEVER find a legit game of Far Cry 2 after like 2011. Nobody outside boosters seemed to play, so why is it deemed important enough to be revived. Outside of people and their trophies, do people care? That said, i actually like FC2's MP when people did play. The trophies suck butt, but the game was fun.
  21. I guess not, since you cannot view the progress under the trophy list.
  22. In lieu of an obvious answer, I’ll say probably Evil West… I get the sense it’s a solid enough game, but it’s competing with some bangers there!
  1. Load more activity