All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm from Spain and looks like the game was released only in Asia and in NA with two trophies more. So EU players can't play the game
  3. l.a. noire, its on my backlog to go back and plat but for now. im jealous you have it and i don't
  4. Ask mike mate he will describe it in detail how messed up ACBF servers are m8😂 Tje method both of us did i wrote in the beginning of this thread, but i am not sure if it still works @HuntingFever
  5. Decided to post this just in case anyone is wondering why they can no longer find this game on the PSN Store. Heavy Burger was delisted on September 14, 2023, along with all 6 Retro Classix games (Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja, Heavy Barrel, Joe & Mac - Caveman Ninja, Super Burger Time, Two Crude & Wizard Fire). At the time I contacted 612 Entertainment about the delisting but they never responded back.
  6. Noooo, not all those fantasies.Now I gotta buy them when they go on sale again.
  7. That was it. You are my hero. Thank you so much.
  8. I recently did this. Definitely best to tag them with the drop, so it stays on them, while they are still. Did it with one other player where we shot at it a bit until the drop finished it off
  9. Surprised this game lasted 5 years as a f2p. I have it library though.
  10. Same here. And after them being the bloody same for over 15 years, I dunno why they changed it lol
  11. I managed to do it with mines on a mission eradicating bots with the 15min timer. Dropped it on a side where no one else was looking at and it kept picking them off throughout the session
  12. I have resolve the problem after searched over +3 hours on the web , youtube video tip change language french to english united states after this , when i save in the game and close / opening again i can continue my game... it's seems a problem sony have created with one update two years before... so sometimes it's not the games it's the updates sony give us create problems... At this time i hope there is no more problems coming later for my save game shantae...
  13. My habit of starting every game at least once has finally come to bite me on my hide. I suppose I've never got 'round to playing Last Guardian, and I have always wanted a feather dog... Good Luck to everyone, and Thanks for the opportunity!
  14. How dare this not be free upgrade.
  15. Here I was, hoping they would keep the Final fantasy games forever. Oh well, let's see how many I can get to.
  16. As long as you are happy I guess. Buuuutt you should play more PS5 games. It make sense sales are slower, it's tough times these days. Gaming hasn't really inflated much for me but everything else has nearly went up 30-40% 😭
  17. They now created an issue: https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/55355
  18. well i have the remake in my backlog, and if these cheats didn't hinder trophy progression i wouldn't mind giving this one a go
  19. ok, Will look around and wait a few days. Thanks for clarification
  20. Both the console store and the online store for me show I need to pay to get it yet I own it on my PS3/Vita, yet the Odd Games and RE were free for me.
  21. It's not in the UK webstore either .
  22. It can take a couple days for the free offer to kick in. Also make sure you check on the console store, web store and app as the offer sometimes only appears on one.
  23. If possible, try and restore your licenses 🤔.
  1. Load more activity