All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. These are some of your Guitar Hero: Metallica trophies sorted by date from a different site:
  3. Thank you yet again. This is a cross-buy, right?
  4. Dumb question but if servers go down, I’m still able to obtain the trophies for story mode thing ?
  5. After doing a little research it appeared that the game was running pretty much glitch free as of patch 1.02, so I decided to give it a go. More than half way through my first playthrough, I went to load my save this morning and am stuck on a black screen. Restarting the game doesn't help, and I can't even start a new game now. It played the opening cutscene and then I am at a black screen again. I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone considering this game - especially if you're someone who can't stand your time being wasted, you may want to avoid it. I wish I had now.
  6. So i stored the maister skill rightoues fury (don't ask me why lol) however its since disaapeared from my storage which will most likelty lock me out of the miaster skill trophy unless i can get it back again somehow. I know i got it as i had to do the quest where lennart goes from melve village to harve village, once he was in harve village i talked to him and got the scroll. Has this happened to anyone else?
  7. Y'all ever have those parents that went through all of your messages for absolutely no reason?

8. Hey, I didn't mod my PS3 and my PS3 can't even run CFW at all even if I wanted to mod my PS3 which I never did. I am happy to supply evidance for the matter to have this overturned as I do not want to create a new profile becasue I have had this profile for over ten years. I also have a disability and am blind in one eye can my account please be reinstated as a once off as they are genuine trophy’s
  9. Do you know where I can see how many RP points I have ? I’m using the method you mention but no trophie, even if I found in « Stats » than I earned 140kRP but no trophy. I don’t really know if the figure is accurate or totally wrong …
  10. I feel ya. I spent about 6 hours yesterday on the friendship one and decided to take a break for the rest of the day. Gonna give it a shot again today. Thanks man. I followed your channel so I got notified right away lol. Still struggling with it but I know its not something you can really do much with like the other ones.
  11. If 1937 snow white saw the current live action trailer for disney snow white. And also me.

crazy-snow-white-crazy.gif

12. Leaderboard Updated: 29.03.2024 Yeah Fighting EX Layer was really fun. I have a lot of fun as well with Kill La Kill IF. Watched the Anime first of course. There aren't any new fighting Games to added to the list for now. I have seen a league of legends fightign game, wich look intresting at least. Not released yet.
  13. Thanks! It was the FATEs that took me the longest tbh. I did the potions-leve and just did them when allowance was full. Got 999 then waited until i got the FATE-trophy FATEs however was so slow at times. Tried to get 10-20 every other day, but it was tedious. Managed to complete some shared FATEs tho!
  14. Good price unlike The jumping ones, i actually read the story instead of spamming x and not reading and well it was something 😅
  15. There is a section where you can see the ingame achievements. Not all of them are part of the trophy list. Just compare both lists to see which ones you have to do
  16. The auto-mod found evidence of CFW usage and/or timestamp manipulation on your account so nuked it to maintain leaderboard integrity. Leaderboard bans that stem from being auto-modded, are irreversible and won't ever be lifted - all you can do is create a new account and don't cheat this time.
  17. That's not the "old internet" lol. When someone says "old internet" they're likely referring to like 2004-2010ish era.
  18. Sorry I have mean with open inventory, like scrolling items. I click the touchpad but than skip to save/load game and not doing anything there. Here comes 2 video tutorials. And full text guide because we got questions which cant be read out from the short tutorial step Full complete text guide, there should be nothing left. Tomb Raider Remastered Bastet's Stash Trophie-Achievement fix [after first patch current ingame version 1.02] Note: Bastet's Stash hopefully get fixed with the second patch which should be arrive soon when you don't want to wait you can just use this workaround fix which is confirmed working by some gamer So far it is only confirmed to work on PS4 and PS5, PC/XBOX users have not tried it out yet? After a user report where in Level 3 Return to Egypt the weapon glitch not worked,,( weapons where not aviable from start of the level which must be needed to get the trophie fix to work we decided to create a complete video tutorial and step by step full complete guide so everyone can unlock the trophie/achievement working and nothing can´t be go wrong anymore and to include every answer which users have asked about there was some open questions which was not explained when reading the short tutorial. We still don't know which must be done and what not so we recommend just do the same as we did when you want to be on the safe side Note 1: It was confirmed that the fix will not work when a clean save first run, from scratch will be created, because the weapon glitch than will not work (all weapons in Level 3 Return to Egypt need not be in the inventar without collecting and on first run you will have a empty inventar) So far it is not confirmed can a save be work without all secrets and colletibles collected, we recommend to have all secrets collectibles collected in the first run collected after you did the second run for fixing the Trophy Note 2: It is recommend to just do everything as we did when possible to avoid to miss any important which is needed to get the weapon glitch working. Note 3: We did everything in one session without closing the game, shutting down the console or taking the console into sleepmode Note 4: We only used one saveslot for saving 1. Make sure that you have a savegame file where Unfinished Buisness can be fully completed again, including Secrets 10 from 10 Collectibles 239 from 239 2. Copy/Backup your savegame, delete your savegame on console/PC and copy back your backupsave 3. Load your savefile where Level 4 Temple of the Cat is almost completed. Finish Temple of the Cat including all 10 secrets and 239 collectibles [Collectibles/Secrets Level 1-4] 0-25 seconds 4. Start a new game via menu option start clean from Level 1 Atlantean Stronghold don't load an old created savegame from Level 1 Atlantean Stronghold. 26-39 seconds 5. Complete Level 1-3 with just using pistols and don't using a medipack and don't open your main inventar. don't make any kills when they are not mentioned/seen in the video pickup UZI and Shotgun in Level 2 The Hive at the locations which can be seen in the video but don't select use them The entire run don't scrolling between the inventar items/weapons until you see in level 3 Return to Egypt that the Shotgun Spawn not anymore on the ground than you can safely open your inventar and scroll between weapons and medipacks but still not use any of them. - Level 1: Atlantean Stronghold don't collect anything/don't make any kills use the speedrun way 50 seconds - 2 minutes 36 seconds - Level 2: The Hive medipack was collected on every run from us, just collect it too 2 minutes 58 seconds - Level 2: The Hive seconds UZI magazine was collected in first runs in in video tutorial it was forgotten to take, the weapon glitch works with and without collecting the item 3 minute 33 seconds - Level 2: The Hive collect the UZI weapons, was on every succesfull run collected and probably very important to take.. 4 minute 19 seconds - Level 2: The Hive 4 kill the enemie with pistols 4 minute 44 seconds - Level 2: The Hive collect the UZI magazine it was on every succesfull run collected, just collect it too 6 minute 6 seconds - Level 2: The Hive kill the enemie with pistols 6 minute 37 seconds - Level 2: The Hive take the shotgun and take out every enemy in the room with pistols. 7 minute 33 seconds - Level 3: Return to Egypt go to Shotgun location you will see that there can now only ammunation can be found, (Weapon glitch worked) Open inventar and all weapons are already collcted including some small and big Medi Packs 13 minutes 33 seconds-13 minutes 54 seconds - Level 3: Retun to Egypt look at the vase where you got the trophie "That Belongs in a Museum!" 13 minutes 59 seconds-14 minutes 6 seconds Video Part 2 - Level 3: Return to Egypt Kill enemy 1 minute 56 secpnds Video Part 2 Level 3: Return to Egypt Bastet Stash trophie unlock, go to the trophie location Schmitty’s Leap and do the trophie again. Make a swan dive jump and land directly on the item after you jump and press the button for automatic item pickup. Trophie wil unlock when you pickup the item. 3 minutes 40 seconds All Credits and thanks goes to TiptopChrisy-NI for sharing his discovery with the community and explaining everything important which he did in his run to unlock the trophie Thanks to some friends for trying to recreating his run and helping with the Tutorial and creating the video Thanks to the users which reported back that the workaround, fix is working and asking questions. Please leave a comment when the trophie/achievment fix worked for you too and which steps you did/skipped or when there will be still questions left, thanks Yeah that´s almost the same like we did, I just included every small detail in the text guide in case anything important can be missed. But I think you must have wrote already everything important. Here in 2 videos sorry, was not possible to do it in 1 video or shorter, faster and don´t wanted to cut anything out Part: 1 I Apologize second video from last post should be Part 2 but was not possible to delete out for me. Here is part 2
  19. Confirming that opening the surgery door in the basement in chapter 4 as Amily popped the trophy for me (after 2 playthroughs with each character)
  20. Do ocean fishing fish count as unique fish for the trophy? I wouldn't mind getting to Level 90 fisher on that since I just picked up the three crafting classes and all the gathering classes.
  21. Hey All, Could I please ask why my profile has been removed off the PSN Profile website? My username is sagh97 I have done nothing to break the terms of service or use of the website and I would like to have my profile restored. I have been emailing Sony support as the Trophy’s that I have entry over a decade was in a local user and when I signed into that user on my ps3 and unlocked my psn from a different user the trophy timestamps didn’t aline up when I synced the account as I never had a psn account linked to that ps3 user profile. I think this might have flagged an auto ban in your system and I would like this resorted as I have legitatmanty earnt those trophies even tho the time stamps didn't sync properly to PSN Please find attached a YouTube video of proof of genuine trophies that I have earnt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXlgzdQG5Y Please re enstate my account Many thanks Sam
  22. I got mine today from the free battlepass cosmetics, maybe you can grind crowns and use them for a battlepass, that way you'll get more cosmetics and schematics
  23. I’ll try and explain the best I can what I did when it popped for me. Firstly I done a complete playthrough, collecting all collectibles (made a save on top of the final small medipack before picking it up should they patch this trophy soon and I don’t have to do another full collectible playthrough) and completed the DLC. Started a new game to run through fast and finish off the trophies I missed first time around. I done the speedrun tactic to complete the first mission in under like 3 minutes, didn’t really pick up anything unless it was in my path, didn’t pick up any weapons in level 1. Level 2 I played fast and normal, only picked up the machine pistols to help with the Atlantean creatures and proceeded as normal and completed the mission. Level 3 starts and I make my way to the area were the shotgun spawns (which is the same area for the trophy to look at the vase which I needed to do) and I noticed the shotgun wasn’t there so I checked my inventory and I had all the weapons already even though your not meant to have them at the start of level 3. So I proceeded through the next few areas until I was in the area for the Schmittys Leap trophy. I got up high onto the ledge and done the swan dive across and onto the ledge and picked up the secret. Upon picking it up I unlocked both Schmittys Leap and Bastets Stash. I can’t really explain how this happened unless it’s just some sort of bug in the DLC with having all the weapons from the beginning or something .. But yeah that’s pretty much all I did and the trophy popped for me. Best of luck to anyone else trying for the trophy this way, I’m sure either way they’ll patch it in a coming patch 🤞🏻.
  24. Tier 1: - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Trackmania - Blur - Just Cause 2 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Wanna put Warface in this list too because I only need 2 trophies. Will do two birds with one stone If I get few people to do fhe Earth Shaker on Hard with me.
  25. Platinum #11 - Assassin's Creed: Unity Master Assassin Tier Ranking - E Difficulty Rating - 4/10 Platform - PS4 Like Kingdom Hearts, despite the platinums not being completely in order, I had already played all the Assassins Creed games up to this point except Liberation. Assassin's Creed for me was one of my all time favourite franchises. It was always in my top 5. But from this point forward, it just didn't hold up anymore. There's no sugarcoating it, this is Ubisoft's biggest low point in the Assassins Creed franchise. I understand that it was a huge task at hand for them to make something just as good (if not better) than Black Flag, but they did have the capabilities of the PS4 at their disposal. Somehow they managed to make it feel like an abomination compared to the rest of the series. There is no doubt in my mind that Ezio Auditore was the main inspiration behind Unity's protagonist, Arno Dorian. He has charming aspects, he seems rather valiant and can be quite charismatic. He even has a similar backstory. Despite that, there was no improving Ezio as a character in any form, he already brought everything to the table that I feel they are trying to bring out of Arno. I think the story though also doesn't help him as a character as I feel Arno has zero chemistry with his love interest and supporting character, Elise. She isn't very interesting and all of it just feels a bit forced. This lack of character development definitely hinders how much you care about the story since it's featured around the pair of them. In spite of this, 18th century France is beautifully created with the next gen graphics. Exploring the atmospheric streets of Paris makes you feel like you are in an old-school Assassins Creed title again. It was truly stunning seeing the capabilities of the PS4 and how gorgeous it can make a game look. Onto the gameplay... There is plenty wrong in this area of the game. Firstly, the new gear customisation features are seriously poor. Most of the stats and descriptions of armour sets don't really feel like they have much of an effect. Secondly, side content variety in this title is extremely lacking for such an 'impressive' new gen triple A game. The main talking point for me though is the combat. While open combat was very clearly revamped, it was a truly piss poor attempt. It all just feels sluggish, clunky and broken. Every single fight on slightly slanted terrain breaks the combat completely. Arno and his enemies struggle to hit each other due to problems with the animations at different altitudes. Meanwhile you have to constantly roll about as you have enemies spamming pistol shots at you at point blank. Due to this very poorly executed swordplay, it started to feel like the only tactic was to spam smoke bombs and assassinate everyone to cheese the combat system. It was just too frustrating and this of course led the game to feel like a tedious drag. Lastly, even the new coop feature which replaced the former multiplayers modes, despite being a great idea on paper, wasn't executed well at all. The awful laggy servers ruin the experience. And yeah it can be fun doing these assassination and heist missions with others but after doing each mission once, there doesn't really feel like a reason to go back to it. Despite all this, being able to assassinate your targets using different opportunities was a really exciting prospect but doesn't save the gameplay aspect by any means. On a side note, what a strange decision by Ubisoft to give Arno a very out-of-place English accent, but after everything it was the least of my problems. To be honest, It almost felt like they didn't really know where to go after the success of Black Flag, so they tried to go back to basics and unfortunately it backfired. It's truly a sad thing though as I loved Assassin's Creed since the beginning of the series and honestly this game genuinely hurt my love towards the franchise. Since this title, my experience with the franchise was never the same again and it's the only game of the series that I actually had to talk myself back into playing. DLCs Dead Kings The single DLC of this game was thankfully given as a free update. Ubisoft usually never hand out any free DLC so this is a rather telling action by them due to the poor state of the game. Dead Kings didn't really offer much other than the newly added Guillotine Gun weapon and a couple of new missions which did have a nice change of pace from the base game and although it doesn't really add anything to Arno's story, it does have a cool tomb raider feel to it due to the exploration of... well... tombs... Trophy Thoughts There was nothing difficult to achieve in this game. There is a couple of coop-only trophies which takes maybe 10mins to boost. Unity in general though is just grindy. You'll be spending most of your time cleaning up the map and working towards 100% in the game itself. Not gonna lie, it's not fun but you should get there in the end. Don't be surprised if something glitches on you either. I'm not kidding when I say it's a buggy mess.
  1. Load more activity