All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't know of it's possibile to recruit all Heroes in One playthrough but i doubt so. I don't know even of there Is a Ng+
  3. Not sure of a work around there. I tried to get all those done before the end of the main story. There was a time when certain districts weren't popping up with any new crimes so I just continued with a mission or went to another district where they did pop up, then went back to the district where they weren't and they started popping up again. The only real issue I had was after finishing the Aiding a Human mission from the Silver Lining DLC. It wouldn't "finish" and register that it was over even after leaving the area and trying to continue. I read that others had experienced this bug. I tried loading up a previous save and redo it and it still did it. Ultimately I just had to keep swinging around until it finally closed the mission and allowed me to move on.
  4. Hey, I've never played any Fallout (and nah, i am not interested in buying this game because of Amazon series), so i am fresh player. I've searched google, but all i saw was mixed opinions - one say yes and one say no. This is why i am curious if decisions made during playthrough have any impact on what's really going on? Or i can pick anything and just follow the guide posted on e.g PSNprofiles? It might sound dumb, but i really don't want to mess something up and then replay whole game. Thx and appreciate any help!
  5. Got plat 3 back yesterday in rocket league. I am hoping I don't drop back down to Plat 1 again.

6. Yeah it's two playthroughs minimum, as even if you did your first playthrough on grounded permadeath and got all the collectibles, there aren't enough resources to fully upgrade both characters. Hell I think if you did it on grounded both times there still isn't enough (would require a partial third to get). First playthrough on a lower difficulty for more resources, then your second on grounded permadeath (per chapter), you can even cheese it with the accessibility options if needed. For the May Your Death Be Swift DLC trophy, Optinoob on YouTube has a video on how to cheese it via a work around. Not sure if it still works as there have been a few patches to the game since, but it worked at the time he made the video.
  7. During my time working on this DLC I 100% followed mostly with the VR mission guide from NoktoLive on YouTube. However, there were a few things that I did differently for these three missions that made it a bit easier for me so I figured I'd share on the chance it helps someone else. Tips for 27 (Zandatsu only, dark mode enabled): Take the Mastif's and Gekko back to Area 1 This tip I saw on another YouTube video guide. However, it is actually possible to get the enemies stuck behind the wall on the lower level and then fight less enemies at one time by running back up the ramp to Area 1 and then getting over into the middle quickly. If you turn on your AR vision you'll see the Mastifs and Gekko at the lower area, by moving quickly back to Area 1 and then standing in the center of the wall next to the ramp down you'll see the enemies all stuck behind the wall. Creep over to the side and let one Mastif get unstuck so that you can reduce the amount of enemies you fight at once. Pincer is a great weapon for this mission. You can get a great combo going against the Mastif's (especially if separated), but more importantly it can quickly help take out the Fenrir's at the end. A quick with the Pincer's will 99% of the time immediately knockout the Fenrir for a quick Zandatsu. Obviously, this does require some precision as well as getting pretty good at parrying/dodging. Tip for 28 (sub-weapon's only, all homing rockets): During the final section versus the GRAD's collect 4 or 5 rocket launchers and then get on the highest block in the tower structures to shoot them. Rinse and repeat after collecting more of them. If you follow NoktoLive's video for this mission you'll see what they do by running around - this is super critical for the first sections. But the only difference was the GRAD section. Completed the mission with no issues the first time by getting on the top block of the structures. You'll still run around the same after you're out of rockets, but then just get back to the top of the structure. Tips for 30 (kill basically one of every enemy within 15 minutes): Take out the Hammerhead (large helicopter) first during that section with the flying enemies. Use the Sai to help keep it stunned and then jump up and slash away. Should go down easily, but doing this will make two of the Water Striders appear at the same time. These enemies aren't really too difficult though as they have very little health. During the final section with the GRADs and Fenrirs, try to take out the Fenrirs first. The Pincers are phenomenal (see the tips for 27), but can be slow. However, I can 100% that enemies not within the camera will almost always (and I want to emphasize the almost) stay out of combat. So the biggest enemy for this will certainly just be the camera. Ultimately, these tips are not exploit level tips, so this doesn't mean it will work right away. Hopefully it helps though. best of luck and happy hunting! Feel free to post additional tips and what worked best for you for these missions to help others that may be struggling!
  8. You were removed for your Killzone trophies which I assume you know as the timestamps have since been corrected. How did you change them?
  9. Decided to get this "free" via PS+ since the game is leaving next month. I'm halfway through, having finished every character's third chapter. While I'm enjoying the story, I'm a little surprised about the dialogue choices not mattering. Unlike Life is Strange where there was a different outcome based on what you chose, it doesn't matter here. I've even chosen dialogue options that the character doesn't even end up saying. There are some choices you need to make that might lead to a missable trophy but otherwise just press the same button every time.
  10. That one is already on the list but I'll submit an updated report with the full explanation : "18569": { "title": "Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem", "platforms": [ "PS5" ], "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "The devs took out the x2 modifier but failed to also change the trophy requirements to accommodate this fact. A patch was promised but it never materialised and probably never will: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134116-bugged-trophies/", "trophies": [ 1, 38 ], "timestamp": 1713440920154 },
  11. I also wanted to platinum every annapurna game at one point lol then I blindly bought sayonara wild hearts without realizing it was a rhythm game (I suck at them) found it super hard and gave up, maybe I’ll go back to it someday though. since that mistake I now at least look into the game a bit before buying it, and have realized some of there games just aren’t for me. they do make a lot of great games though. I really enjoyed last stop, artful escape, and I am dead (platinumed all those twice each). Also stray is one of my favourite games of all time. good luck buddy!
  12. I can say one game that is bugged and won't let anyone get the trophy due to the devs not putting it in the game, that being the serious sam siberian mayhem due to the enemy multiplier not being in the ps5 one of it so the trophy massacre party can't be gotten
  13. Maelstrom and the ring aoes can be dodged by jumping up once they pulse/start to close in, then using Ifrit's feat to dash in the air. Never got hit by those attacks by doing this. This DLC was quite refreshing though given how mild the other DLC was. Even the final boss of this DLC's dungeon was harder than Omega lol.
  14. Did for me this time around! We made sure, for turning in the final quest, that everyone was loaded in properly (ps4 and ps5) before anyone spoke to the final person. Not sure if that's what caused issues the first time around or not. But regardless, seems good this time.
  15. Updated Reports: "21203": { "title": "Pizza Tycoon", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "EU", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "These trophies are broken for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/141067-stuck-on-campaign/", "trophies": [ 1, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 30 ], "timestamp": 1713440165418 }, "21199": { "title": "Pizza Tycoon", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "region": "NA", "submitter": "HuntingFever", "note": "These trophies are broken for everyone: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/141067-stuck-on-campaign/", "trophies": [ 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 30 ], "timestamp": 1713440197511 }, Some of the bugged trophies now have earners, plus a patch has just come out that should fix the remaining ones - I'll keep an eye on these lists and submit additional updates, as and when new earners show up .
  16. @Velvet I see that you've obtained the "Town Rustabout" Trophy 2 days later. Can you give me hint what made the trophy pop up for you?
  17. Not that long, 5 hours if you take your time. 3h if you rush the main quest. The new area's are kinda nice but the story in the dlc is pretty lackluster.
  18. would be interesting to see if they actually fixed the campaign. I don't own the game anymore, but would re-buy if I see an improvement
  19. God that Leviathan fight was awful. Does way too much damage compared to the other Eikon fights and that final phase with shit like Maelstrom and Angry Seas I had absolutely no idea how to avoid beyond the invincibility of the square special. If you didn't have mid fight checkpoints that replenish healing items I probably couldn't do it, and that's not getting into the shied phase.
  20. PS5 stack is super easy. Apart from getting 100% of the story-related trophies, you just need to do three things: first, inspect every single mural you spot along the way; second, listen to all the mural stories (make sure you hear every last word!); and finally, collect all the white Favor orbs. There aren't a ton of these white orbs scattered around, and you can easily find videos on YouTube showing their exact locations. If you accidentally skip any, don't sweat it! Once you finish the game, you can just jump back into any level and grab the ones you missed.
  21. Today
  22. I know this may sound lame to some. But I really wish there were 4 x stacks...
  23. So how long is it to complete?
  24. Platinum N0# 3038 - Medievil (PS4). Platinum N0# 3039 - Medievil (PS5).
  25. - Dead Rising - Bully ( Canis Canem Edit in EU) - Resistance - Resistance 2 - Uncharted : Drake's Fortune - Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves - Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception
  1. Load more activity