All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Its not only for that, its to get Weapon Level 9, which might help in the last chapters on Hard or for Clouds Bonds of Friendship.
  3. According to PSDeals, it's not only available for purchase on Hong Kong PS Store, but also on other Asian PS Stores: Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, except Japan.
  4. I'm kinda worried that they haven't said ANYthing about price yet.... we're a few weeks away now...
  5. Game is delayed until May 14. On the plus side, there will apparently be 40 (!!) new levels. 😲
  6. Was going to play this next after Helldivers 2 and ofc this happens… If anything, would love if they updated those easy online trophies to something else so the plat can be achieved forever. Disappointing but heard this was definitely worse than 1 & 2 anyway.
  7. Holy hell this game is absolute dog shit, from the graphics to the controls to the enemies and to everything else in between. It's no wonder why only one person has ever 100%'ed this scrap heap (tips hat and gives a high five to @PSVRafa for the mental fortitude to persevere ). I'll try to 100% this game but boy o' boy is it going to be a drag.
  8. x58yLC7sti5bNfdUH0Z_3sIwllB6SRJ36XfBr7kUw0cPACxSYOxCI8cg-IXtczraz3pYxMk5l22dfA=s1024-rw-nd-v1

Sorry Jeffrey

9. I should update this thread tomorrow. It's probably on the HK store as a mistake still
  10. I purchased it today creating a Hong Kong account. Servers seen to be up and running. If somebody wants to get the online trophies out of the way, add me. PSN ID: VRYKOS
  11. Like if you want to actually max out everyone's folios you can, but if you just pick up the abilities like the free magic spells, limit breaks and team attacks, then master the weapon abilities this trophy will pop. I just popped the trophy while redoing some of the side quests and I haven't even finished my hard mode pt yet. Just putting that out there
  12. I'm playing it online as of today. Feel free to add me if you need help with the online trophies. PSN: VRYKOS
  13. Just requested to join, I’ll leave after I get trophy. Thank you!
  14. Thank you thank you! Yep well said, it wasn't bad, but really out of place XD came out of nowhere too. Ok to be fair imma temper my flexing there 😂because I played this right after Mirror's Edge, I didn't find it as hard. But it is tricky. However, because the gameplay is so responsive, it's not as bad as it seems.
  15. Today
  16. Hey guys, I just made a quick video showing me getting the “Ration Eater” missable trophy. The trophy occurs in chapter 6. It’s hard to miss, but just thought I’d make a video to show you, in case your worried about it.
  17. small update from me: I farmed MT again to 700k almost exclusively with single player... with domination you can earn 5-8k per game... plus challenges... agendas... season pass etc. which also yield MT. Anyway I had better luck this time. I now have 5 holocards. I only opened the playoff base packs ... about 300 of them. The best card I pulled was a 98 SGA that was worth 45k MT. The holocards were all emerald and ruby. On average I was able to reinvest around 15-20k mt from the packs of 20 for 75k. That was my last farming. I'm betting everything that 2k will post holocards again for 15,000 VC.
  18. This mini guide was made to give people some advice more or less like how the White Day mini guide I made years ago was like. There is spoilers for the games puzzles here as it will just flat out give the solutions. You have been warned.
  19. That absolutely would be the case, as the game would need to communicate with the PSN store specifically to install the correct region package to have parity with the PS4 launcher's region.
  20. I got it and it was pretty easy having been through the game twice and knowing what to do. Took about 2 hours and I stopped rushing in chapter 4 too.
  21. It pop for me after 53 hours the 40h trophy. Try close and open game maybe it work that’s what I did
  22. the toilet lid jump in the pit works on the 1.01 patch, finally I just gave it a shot I tried on easy first just to see and it's all good, I know the route fast and off by heart so extreme will be next
  1. Load more activity