• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Anyone else wishes for this mix of Stardew Valley and Graveyard Keeper making its way to consoles ?
  3. Seeing it as a spin-off, it doesn't play a big role like the other two games. It's basically just a S;G themed dating sim.
  4. Yeah, I mean, I do see the humour in it, but I suppose there's a little context missing here because, as you can see, the screenshot starts off with them thanking me for my response. There had already been several messages back and forth before that where, while they weren't attempting to be humorous, they were being thoroughly useless, so I suppose that's why I was so upset about it. I was just fed up with them at that point. I'm usually up for a laugh but I feel like how badly they fucked up this remaster isn't really much of a laughing matter, you know?
  5. I've gotten to the point where I have all 3 bosses(againx3).
  6. So is this advised to play after those two games or it doesn't matter in which order?
  7. Throwing another update out there seeing as I won't be playing that much the next few days seeing as I've got work and other commitments. I've started farming from Boss Returns. I wish I could say I was consistent with the results, but plenty of deaths and frenzies (not to mention the Invincible crystals that only grant invincibility when it feels like it) meant it's been a little slow. By the way, does soap/shampoo not work in the 7 worlds redux? Anyway, I stumbled upon the 10 billion damage trophy after a run went really bad so I resorted to a peon ball which did about 11.8 billion damage. I'm still on Sun peon ball, but I think I'm close to Galaxy (504M HP, 485M SP). Anyway, the all-important stats: Charm: Ego: 79% Sadist: 77% Bipolar: 77% Ditz: 78% Terse: 77% Hyper: 79% Graceful: 78% Masochist: 78% Shampurus: 630305 Tier 01: 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 Tier 02: 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9259 Tier 03: 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 5490 Tier 04: 9711 / 5254/ 9999 / 9999 / 9129 / 9999 / 7086 Tier 05: 5219 / 9999 / 5748 / 8193 / 9999 / 9999 / 1109 Tier 06: 1449 / 9999 / 5440 / 7355 / 7514 / 3001 / 4672 Tier 07: 1169 / 6475 / 5690 / 4722 / 49 / 3548 / 536 Tier 08: 9999 / 4809 / 9999 / 9999 / 9045 / 2899 / 1119 Tier 09: 319 / 9999 / 9999 / 9999 / 5172 / 2007 / 1473 Tier 10: 9999 / 4617 / 9999 / 9999 / 1989 / 2820 / 9999 Tier 11: 95 / 450 / 3977 / 2687 / 1850 / 4785 / 9999 Tier 12: 0 / 9999 / 4214 / 1585 / 7962 / 6550 Tier 13: 2085 / 993 / 1912 / 1450 / 1882 / 1950 Tier 14: 2730 / 2320 / 2900 / 3045 / 2610 / 1380 Tier 15: 7240 / 5455 / 7872 / 7170 / 4025 / 5082 Playthroughs: 13 playthroughs Play Time: 664:24:38 Trophies: 45/51
  8. I would take the code of a winner lol - gl all
  9. Depends of the game if you play in pc you have advantage with the players of console like overwatch and similar games
  10. There's also Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace, which is apparently a romantic comedy set in an alternative timeline from the original. I haven't played that one either.
  11. its easy on that difficulty. I just did the story missions and thats it.
  12. Just earned two more again just now from Fractured Minds. Still not updating for me. Ill just continue playing and check back in an hour or so.
  13. You're almost as old as Queen Latifah. You're the same age as Cameron Diaz, star of There's Something About Mary (Ben Stiller) and of course the Shrek movies with Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy.
  14. Yesterday
  15. "Follow RatalaikaGames"? No, thanks.
  16. Visual Novels are the best game genre don't @ me
  17. @bruin-rocks Another awesome milestone! Haven't played this one myself, but it's gotta be good to come back to through the years. It may have held you up for a bit, but you still got three completions for the month. Very nice 😌 @WetRaindrops Only a bunch of DLC packs to get through now. If you want to of course, wouldn't blame you for skipping them. @SasquatchSaul Welcome! I got into the Yakuza series (with Kiwami) recently myself. The amount of content is incredible, it's easy to see why they're UR plats. I'm sure you'll be able to finish it, just a matter of time. @REAPER4536 Keep up that dedication, Laser Lord. Is there another series lined up next now that Battlefield is nearly done? @Barbeqmeister Welcome to you as well! I'll have you on the board in my next update sweep 😉 Good luck with the RDR2 grind. @Leigrez LBP 2, stunning work! Please, share some of that platforming skill so I can finish Crash Bandicoot at least 😅 Guess I'll also take the time to put in my completion for the month with Megadimension Neptunia VII at 1 year, 1 month. It may not be a milestone plat, though I did unlock it on May 4th. Marking my second year hosting this event, so a milestone of its own. I jumped into my first run of this series on console for KYC last year with less then great results. On the surface it's exactly what you'd find from the Vita games, then it hits you with a difficulty spike. It was weirdly thrown right at the start of the game & is largely the reason I lost interest in it after the event ended. But I finally felt like tackling the challenge & the damn thing turned out easier then I remembered. Still, I experienced two bad blips along the way. Got stuck in a death box: saved right before a boss with no way to heal or get items. Thankfully I had a cloud save, still cost 4hrs of gameplay. Shortly after that, the game crashed. I thought PP would be my least favorite neptunia game, but this one really wants that award. Also been playing some other backlog games. Like Crash Bandicoot, I'm down to gold relic time trials in one (stormy ascent included). Two, I've still got gems to collect, feels like this one has the most boxes on average per level. So I switch back & forth to try & complete at least a few levels every time I play the game. I was doing good with the no death gem runs, then started having trouble with the time trials. So I've popped it back on the shelf for now. Then (& I'll blame current events for restlessly jumping between games) I downloaded the Ratchet & Clank trilogy back on my Vita. Some of the mechanics, like races or certain skill point challenges, have been infuriatingly holding me up. & spoiler alert; they still are. Nevertheless, still got considerable progress there. It could be my June game, or it'll be Monster Hunter World. Since starting Iceborne, I've logged another 70 or so hours into the game & the gold crown grind is in sight with count them, 3 mini crowns left to obtain. One for the pikachu of the series, Nergigante; riddle me this sphinx, Teostra; & one of my favorites - the zombie dragon with regenerative armor that sadly no longer cuts it in master rank, Vaal Hazak. Honestly I can't stop checking my guild card & seeing all those crowns. It's crazy, & I'm crazy for looking forward to still having Iceborne crowns to hunt. If I can get through the main story at some point. I'm not calling this one in the bag yet because I've had the 100+ hunts for a couple monsters already. But I've got plenty of good investigations lined up for these elder dragons & the whole month to do it.
  18. Yes. I had a similar thought. I think this would be excellent. Better in my opinion than the option to delete trophies (although i don't hate that idea either).
  19. Is anyone doing raid? I want to do it as I'm always getting to last boss and everyone quits
  20. The PSN Custom Leaderboard idea that someone had mentioned earlier would really be a nice feature for PS5 gamers. Also, I personally would like to see a feature on newly-started games that would ask if the initial game save supported trophies or not, which would make that playthrough (with that game save) strictly for fun, and without the hassle/headache of worrying about whether the player ‘messes up’ something, trophy-wise. 🤔
  21. Well, I just realized that my trophy cabinet went missing. But now I re-added all my trophies in the cabinet.
  22. As long as it's done well, i'm all for it. Keeps communities a healthy size. Keeps servers online longer. Outside of one platform possibly having a competitive advantage sometimes, I can't see a downside. And I don't really play a ton of competitive games so that doesn't bother me at all lol
  23. It means you are not against it at all but that doesn't necessarily mean that you absolutely love it. I mean you can say 100% No and be like "I'm not against it, I don't care that there is crossplay" you see.
  24. Oi Zajac! Change your forum avatar already you beautiful behemoth

25. To be clear, 100% No = I’m totally not against Crossplay = I love it?
  26. It's been over a month and a half now, it must have updated itself by now? I tried playing a tournament, some exhib games, some challenges, and I reloaded my old franchise and played a week, but nothing seems to work to get it unstuck. I might try writing the dev again. I know that likely won't fix anything but I don't know what else to do.
  27. Straightforward platinum that can be done on a weekend. Queen of the Sea popped for me when I smashed one missing gate. Enjoyed the game for its humor and the idea. Keep in mind that it is no horror or simulation, but b-movie trash action with lots of cultural references. While the bull shark is the protagonist with no inner monologue they made sure you root for her since the humans in this game are mostly evil and unsympathetic, doing a lot of environmental damage.
  1. Load more activity