All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Did you make it all the way to the truth key with no patch, ultimately causing you to be locked in the stairwell? You muuust make it there on the unpatched version for it to do its work. If you did make it there and it didn’t pop there or on Edward’s first safe in very next playthrough, then idk 😕
  3. Updated Reports: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25751-drift-racing-madness https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25750-drift-racing-madness The devs have finally patched the broken trophies .
  4. A patch has just been released, which claims to fix the trophy issues : https://orbispatches.com/CUSA46819
  5. I have 2 PS5's. It didn't crash once on my slim. It crashed about 5 times on my fat older one. I cleaned it thoroughly but it still kept crashing. Haven't played it on that one since tbh. Seems fine in other games but just FF7 so dunno. Mine defo not overheating, the room it's in is freezing cold and doesn't even feel hot when it would crash. If I had to guess I'd actually guess it's the built in storage and maybe installing the game onto a m.2 storage expansion might help. It never turned off my PS5 that's another thing that made me think it wasn't heat as well, it just crashed the game and PS5 carried on as normal.
  6. Thank You. I also used this guide for the destructor to avoid a second playthrough entirely 1. Replay the mission in Times Square called "Hiddenburg: The Musical" 2. Destroy all of the vehicles you can (Boson Dart works best) 3. Once you've run out of things to destroy, press start, go to options and Reload Checkpoint 4. Keep repeating steps 2 & 3 until you reach $3,000,000 worth of damages. 5. You must Reload Checkpoint one last time for all the damages to save. 6. Exit to the main menu and replay the final mission in Central Park Cemetery called "Cross the Streams!"
  7. After 5 years I finally obtained Kingdom Hearts 3 Platinum trophy! I played the game when it released and loved it, but I gave up at the time with only a handful of minigame related trophies left. Verum Rex was intimidating as I suck at shooter games and the last straw was when I was failing to break my eggs and had no ingredient left for the cooking trophy lol Almost there for the Blood, Sweat and Tears badge with 4815 points currently! And it also gives me one more Finishing Touch badge.
  8. Indeed, it simply does not bother me though 😂 🤝 Agreed
  9. I did the exact same as you last year on this new account. No issues at all. Started in late January and finished up with Valhalla in mid-July. AC Black Flag servers still run well on PS4 and there's still a relatively healthy amount of players playing. I strongly recommend joining a boosting session for the multiplayer trophies though. Will make it far less painful. Google the "bench method" for the most efficient levelling up strategy. Just be prepared to get burned out. I flew through the first 5-6 games but started to suffer from fatigue once I was done with Syndicate. If you need to take a break between games listen to your brain and do so. It will make the marathon far less enjoyable if you don't.
  10. I would imagine emailing Konami through one of these would work? https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/pages/contact_us/
  11. Just for clarification, is it neccesary to collect all hats and / or collectibles on apocalyptic? I mean wouldn`t it be easier to knock out the stupid apocalyptic trophy with 2 friends and then do a second run on an easier difficulty to collect the rest? Or am i wrong here? The game is on a steep sale atm and me and 2 friends thinking about buying the game but the lack of information about the collectible shit would be a bummer. So maybe it`s better to wait for another sale until maybe a roadmap or a video drops? Thx in advance
  12. I've been anxiously awaiting for you to post these. All other challenges have been mostly a breeze with your guidance. A true hero. Keep up the good work. I know it's appreciated not only for this game but for all your videos.
  13. That is an interesting detail… although it makes sense given that Cloud’s Sword was able to be unlocked using the FF VII Rebirth demo 😂 I mean, why not make it work the other way?
  14. No if you solved all Riddles and dont kill her its over for this Run.
  15. Wow flashbacks to 2020! Part 2 of this event is definitely needed cause the ps3 collection has only grown bigger since Sony announced the ps3 store closure a few years back. They didnt close the store but are stripping the ps3 store of its features and dlcs so i panic bought alot of games of which most of them i didnt play yet..
  16. I wondered if it would be something like that. You may have already tried this (and assuming you are on PS5), but you can manually sync your game status from Settings -> Saved Data and Game/App Settings -> Game Status -> Sync with PlayStation Network. If that doesn't bring it back to life then good luck with support.
  17. Almost have the plat just need to no hit Kale and do the rhythm tower, it's definitely not as hard as the xbox guide says it is (i'd say it is a 7-8 / 10) it's really just a grind takes 65+ hours i'd say but it is so doable and rewarding (i don't really have a history in rhythm games, so from that perspective). #1 strat for getting S ranks is to spam your assists that's pretty much all that matters and hibiki is so so useful it wipes out entire battles and for higher difficulties there's a special for getting health that's really clutch. If you didn't S rank a battle, you can quit out by just returning to the hideout during the rating and it will place you back before the battle, also for bosses (for damageless) you can do the same but be placed after checkpoints (save scumming lol) which is very useful. For rhythm master (and generally for scoring) whenever you aren't fighting an enemy (especially in track 6 for example) you can dodge 2x then light attack then repeat in order to keep your score from dipping, also a faster way to get around Saved so much time by S ranking every level getting the collectibles on easy and then replaying the rest, then moving on to the next level rather than individual playthroughs. Only hard part is the damageless bosses but you never lose more than a couple minutes if you get hit so i wouldn't say that the plat is very hard, definitely worth it if you enjoy the game and S ranking the battles.
  18. Yeah, it has been almost a year since I played, but I remember it being a grind towards the end with the RNG. I tried to explain above what I THOUGHT was the nature of the RNG, but I could have been completely off. But doing as little as possible to avoid other bonuses was my game plan. I had the most trouble getting the Bidder Bonus, I tried it one way the first few times, then tried it a bunch of other ways, then ended up trying it the same way I did the first time and got it. The only thing I can say is I only ever used 2 controllers and used the tips on the trophy guide for specific trophies. I'm sure you'll eventually get those last 2. Good luck!
  19. I wanted to make this as a warning to anyone who has a japanese account, this game is unobtainable. It ruined my 100% I was aiming for .. you will get an error no matter what you try. The game is unstable for sure, but it's unobtainable if ur account region is Japanese. Devs blocked japanese accounts from their servers. don't start this game. Thanks to @Reinachii- for the confirmation.
  20. It's super easy to beat either way. You either counter its moves by blocking or by side stepping, except for that one where it makes an high jump, you counter that by jumping as it's about to touch the ground. Once you learn when to block/side step/jump, just attack and it's done.
  21. Update: Felix the Cat (PS4) and (PS5) are now on the list .
  22. Based about what I have read. It's easy but grindy. The problem it's about the trio mode where we need to be ten or twelve.
  1. Load more activity