All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So I should be fine to help others and get all 4 trophies?
  3. Update: A PS5 list has just appeared for Thunder Ray but I don't know which release it's for or if it's a shared one between all regions/versions 🤔.
  4. The Large Arenas don't have a mission attached to them, only the small ones do.
  5. Oh really? I figured since he was a boss it would be too difficult to recruit or I have to beat him to the inch of his health
  6. A PS5 list has just shown up but I don't know if it's for the Asian release or the original one from March this year 🤔.
  7. That's ludicrous! BTW, does anyone know if cheat codes disable trophies? It is awesome that the developers ported ROTT and kept cheat codes in the game.
  8. Are you meaning the whale near the start? He was beating me too, but you can recruit him with a pact and not have to win the fight.
  9. I almost had a heart attack once I saw that post, thanks for the clarification lol.
  10. Despite the no source of the OP... I don't really think 'Astro's Playroom 2' is the best name for the next Astro game and/or a full-fledged Astro Bot game. Also... we've known about this for quite a long time. I don't have a link to the article... but Team Asobi has been working and their first 'full-fledged' game for a couple of years now and it's likely a full-fledged Astro Bot game. Hopefully it's not VR only. I'd like at least a 30 hour game but we'll see what it ends up being. At the end of the day... yes I hope there's a new and full fledged Astro Bot game. I loved Playroom so god damn much and I wanted more of it. Also I don't like the BS narrative that platformer's are 'dead' and that 'no one wants them'. Give them a chance ffs. But just me I guess.
  11. I really hope they have fixed the trophy glitches in the Wasteland Workshop DLC, along with that infamous progression blocking glitch in the Fireteam mission.
  12. So I beat the lower coliseum a month ago but my game didn’t update and it shows that as the current mission, if I play the larger with someone will the trophies pop or do I have to have that mission cleared?
  13. Would this message work if you have four? I would assume it would. @Longview01 I figured, but never hurts to ask
  14. Nanase Aikawa - Yumemiru... (Reborn)

15. We already had a whole thread and removed it because the source is an obvious AI Generated Content Farm.
  16. Use 2 controllers, try to do the best you can with player 1, if you're about to die on your last life drop in with player 2, you'll get 2 more lives this way, it's still hard as hell but at least you'll have a last chance to try and finish the level.
  17. By the time I even knew this game existed it was already too expensive. I do have a japanese ps3 version but its a pain to play because I cant read japanese, not to mention the ps3 version you can only play as a few of the characters. So I really would love to have a copy of the ps4 godzilla as well.
  18. I finally got the Autoaxe the other day and have been working on getting to 100 Trog kills. I have plat'd 45 games and earned around 2000 or so trophies, started trophy hunting five years ago and I can honestly say that this is absolutely the worst trophy I have ever went for. I really have nothing more to add than that.
  19. North America: 9am PDT / 10am MDT / 11am CDT / 12pm EDT UK/Ire: 5pm BST Europe: 6pm CEST / 7pm EEST Asia/Oceania: 1am JST / 12am AWST / 2am AEST
  20. Pretty sure you can jump right in And I'd definitely go for any gold bar specials that are around cause you gotta buy into the collector job but I think it gives you enough to do that I'd advise hunting and such to build up some money and work towards those trophies as well as crafting and the like and getting decent weapons and a horse and steadily but more stalls and horses as you go as well as starting your own posse and such and try to knock out the stuff requiring other people so it's out of the way ASAP and just wonder around get used to the huge map and such (don't have to do this if you play the story it drags you just about everywhere lol) but yeah your first priority is money, a good horse and weapons you can buy clothing and such but I don't think it's required unless u just like looking good lmao
  21. Update: I was able to farm enemies on the final boss. The boss will spawn enemies if you keep him alive. Hopefully this helps some of you!
  22. Guys, i found "great' stuff https://tech4gamers.com/ps3-online-servers-2024/ Like Sony will shutdown store and online. Don't know how reliable info is 🫠
  23. Had to think real hard how that's racist but I got it now. Probably never would have noticed without people talking about it.
  1. Load more activity