All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the tips @Roludom, after 80h i found my first Very Easy duck... and ofc it was worth 4.61 vs the 4.62 I need, but at least now I know that using decoys is fine, i feel like using 5 of each is the right way to go since I have placed them on several rivers and found out there is a limit to how many I can place (previously I was using 10 and 10).
  3. Since you posted, I have 29 dwellers and +2 that were called by radio on the door. I know raiders won't completelly stop after 30 because I was getting them until 50, but do these +2 reduce the chances of them appearing? I have not accepted them in the valt
  4. Just noticed ASBR changed the description of the Vento Aureo trophies to "Parte 5." Nice touch.

5. Sora9427

Azur Lane

YEEEEESS FORMIDABLE L2D!!!! I was so hoping for it being a 2LD skin when i saw it, she's probably my favourite character in the game i was so sad both her skin are static one, i'm gonna buy this one without any doubt! Plus of course i want her new U form i'm glad they put more ships on that and did not simply forgot, i started back in July and this is the first Idol based event personally, can't wait for it Really Glad this time i'm prepared for it since it looks like an incredible event, for me at least πŸ˜› (And also happy this is a "Filler" Week to save more) Speaking of personal Stuff i boguht in the end the Krondsthat Skin, i gave in for it, i'm not really much into the police theme but i really like her style, attitude and voice and i checked even the "Vow" Animation it's amazing so i decided to say "fuck it" and got it since it's her only one I Really wanted to get the Swimsuits L2D for Surcouf and Emilie since they are Amazing desing wise but both the Voices and especially the animations sadly are not much to see, it's clear they are old L2D more like a current Dynamic one almost so sadly i'll pass. Also Married Richelieu πŸ₯° I Really Liked her ever since i saw her and it's my Favourite French Ship with Marsellaise! So since i finally was able to i decided to go for it :3 Hopefully one day they'll gave her too a wonderful dress (They are gonna end the entire American Roster to give Dresses to some day...). Now I have Married Attilio (Favuorite And First Italian ship); Shimakaze (I don't know about favuorite JP Ships but surely Top 3 no doubt!) & Richelieu For the Frech Side! I Guess i wasn't sure who to choose next but now without doubts i guess it's Formidable While for the Russian Faction probably Krondstaht, i actually like her a lot as said above. For after probably Marsellaise, i really like her a lot and it was my First French Event and Ship where she was so i'm Attached to her! Then i'll think of somebody for the other factions, Probably Laffey 2 for the American one; Oh yeah Prinz Adalbert for the Iron Blood i actually like her too a lot so don't have to ponder; Huan Chan Maybe for the Dragon Empire but who knows, out of all the one i have she's my favuorite but i don't have many. And Royal Fortune too, i love her Personality XD
  6. Thanks for making this thread it made me finally go back and get my platinum, stupid ass hole in one trophy lol.
  7. Since I am not an actual developer of the server I have asked a creator of this server to PM you explaining all details about this server, ect. He wrote you in Discord. We will be very grateful to receive your reply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
  8. Don't be down! Rulers of the Outer Worlds is one of the hardest to complete, maybe take a break and look at other strategies and videos, it might help you to watch.
  9. Hey guys so I’ve just made an account on here with my ID for my ps4 account and it’s saying on my profile on here that I’m a newbie and have no trophies.Β 
    is there a way to get them to show up like do I have to earn a trophy to update it or have I done something wrong when I made the account on here?

1. Paleblood

Paleblood

1. synch your trophies

2.update your profile

Β 

If it doesnβ€˜t work then, look through your privacy settings on the console

2. Paleblood

Paleblood

oh, and sometimes you do have to earn any 1 trophy to get the servers to update.

Β 

but look through the forums, people on there explain it much better than I can

3. Paleblood

Paleblood

https://psnprofiles.com/Karys1304

I can see your throphies though, I think youβ€˜re talking about your forum achievements.

Β 

You canβ€˜t have those yet, since you just signed up.

10. I ask around and make the first guess that if you play local multiplayer this trophy will not pop. Will ask if someone want to do online session and see if it pop.
  11. I was in their discord long ago. Game started as a bit of a sh*t show. PS4 version's trophies didn't work as intended for a couple of weeks, the time when most people played.
  12. Why? This seems to be more of a gray zone in EU, not fully settled law. I actually doubt they would get in any trouble, and Ubisoft would complain, if they wanted to, regardless of how they did it, unless it actually reveals something secret that breaks their current systems, and couldn't just be easily reverse engineered by anyone competent enough to have any use for it. I highly doubt there is anything innovative about what Ubisoft has done.
  13. With the newest patch and DLC out, does anyone know if this is still a missable tropy or if it's been fixed?
  14. This game looks very fun, a mix of Overcooked with Moving Out perhaps? Definitely looking forward to play it
  15. So this game is now technically nothing is missable now? O: God I wish they'd add the chapter select to the Xbox version so I can finally 100% that.
  16. Hello. I saw some of the player get the power hungry trophy in new dlc. How did you do it? Local multiplayer or online? Because I play on local multiplayer (use my 2nd controller as 2nd player) and I (1st player) activate more than 100 power up box but trophy still not pop. Can someone that get the trophy tell me how you do it and anyone have the same problem as I am? If this is a bug we need to report it. Thank you.
  17. AL devs be like: What type of skins should we make? Other dev: Yes. AL devs:
  18. You are a genius good sir. Thank you very much for the advice
  19. Started playing Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake. God I love this game! I had the GBC version when I was a kid and it was the first Zelda game I ever beat. So replaying the remake brings back so many memories with a fresh coat of paint. Which I have to say, the art style is gorgeous, it's like you're playing with toys...just remake every 2D Zelda like this and I'd be happy. Performance is fine, but there is some slow down, you can feel it dip a little below 30FPS at times....but it's nothing terrible.
  20. For those that finished the Kairo Gate, is it required to do the entire 20 circles in one sitting? Or, can I exit and pick up where I left off?
  21. #750 - Spirit Hunter Death Mark 2
  22. thanks everyone for the replies^^, then today I succeeded
  23. Today
  24. "If you don't mess up" That doesn't sound very reassuring haha, in come cases I'm okay with missables but not in a game that'l require 100+ hours to complete Hoping this is the case if there isn't a guide PowerPyx has the best guides but it doesn't look like they have one planned for it on their site
  25. Guess what? It's finally here!!! The only issue is that there aren't any trophies yet.
  1. Load more activity