All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When was the last time you had a pleasant encounter with a random person on the street?

3. ALL HANDS ON DECK (Power Wash Simulator) bronze trophy. Complete the Fishing boat bow, steps and main deck first 20.91% Uncommon
  4. I was like "I'm going to scroll down the trophies real quick" Shouldve checked how many trophies there are first, there are a lot!
  5. Honestly, getting back to level 60 is super easy, playing on Player 8 difficulty will get you covered in exp by the time you reach Baal on Hell mode. The awful grind is still level 94-99 and well...items. Poor Andariel died over 1000 times just so I can steal her stupid Shako. The top characters that I would pick personally: Paladin with Blessed Hammer - the best character overall because of the Blessed damage type, very few enemies are immune to it + high damage negation. It can be respecced to Smiter if you want to go for Ubers Lightning Amazon - with the newly added Sundered charms, Amazon is the best killer imo. She can be squishy though. Necromancer - very resistant, but the killing ain't that great.
  6. Anyone has any estimate on how long 100% would take here? Are we talking 100 hours, 500h, 1000h or more? I have never played the game so I have no idea if some of the things are incredibly long and grindy.
  7. I don't believe journalists are creating the drama because they want the game to fail; rather, they aim to drive up clicks to their websites. That's not to say it's excusable, though. Similarly, I don't think those criticizing the game are doing so because they are "woke idiots." After reading multiple reviews, it's clear that the technical aspects like combat are top-notch, while what's dragging down the score are elements like the story, voice acting, and certain RPG elements. Although I loved the demo and have the game preordered, even I found questioning, "What's wrong with the voice acting?" The creator himself admitted he's not a novelist or a storyteller, suggesting they'll compensate for these shortcomings with their strengths which again judging by what I've read they've done a good job on that. So, the Metacritic score seems to align with all the reviews I've read. Personally, I do not really care about those numbers; I do read the reviews, though. It's always the numbers being discussed, yet what is written in the review is actually relevant. Also, thanks for the guide!
  8. LEGO Pirates of the Carbbean Wind in your sails! Hit a flying parrot on Smuggler's Den 47.24% Uncommon I did not even know that this was a trophy, I just thought that it would hold something I needed, I was wrong but not disappointed. The Green Flash Watch a sunset 69.76% Common That was quite nice. A weather eye on the horizon Use a spyglass 71.37% Common At the point of me writing this, I've already use two of them. Fire! Fire 100 cannonballs 59.38% Common Decided to spam the cannon for this trophy. Try wearing a corset Do 5 lady backflips in a row 38.86% Uncommon That was pretty annoying, but in the end I got it, so I can't complain. Fight to the bitter end! Defeat 100 enemies 65.89% Common And many more will be defeated. The Curse of the Black Pearl Complete the Film 1 story 64.18% Common Playing this makes me want to rewatch the movies. Savvy? Unlock all the Jack Sparrow characters (Single Player only) 52.05% Common That's the easiest character list I've seen in a LEGO game. What do you want most? In any level use only the compass to find all its secrets in one go, alone. 36.41% Uncommon Glad to have this one out of the way. Hello, beastie Get eaten by the Kraken, 10 times 42.41% Uncommon Normally I would avoid stuff like this as much as possible. Dead Man's Chest Complete the Film 2 story 55.36% Common I'll say it again, I really want to rewatch the movies (probably going to do that after I get the platinum) A pirate's life for me Test any custom character 50.13% Common Ah, the custom character, the one thing I don't care about, I did not think that there was one, but it makes sense that there is one in a LEGO game, but hey, at least it's out of the way.
  9. They only mentioned seeing them on the site. Because it’s the same as boosting language that is removed to follow the forum rules.
  10. With that news it means that the New Game+ trophies are essentially just bonus trophies you'll get on the way to the platinum. So those who were bothered by it can be good. Even if it wasn't though, looking at the game, I don't think this would be one where replaying it would be a problem. The action and spectacle of the boss fights seem like something many people wouldn't mind doing again. Devil May Cry games requires you to play them numerous times and commonly people have no issue with that. Granted, they're also much shorter games, but all those playthroughs add up.
  11. I've unlocked multiple roles and even more role slots and even replaced the default roles with new ones for every character in my party and this still hasn't unlocked. I've seen that other people have had it pop so I'm wondering if maybe the trophy was mistranslated or something?
  12. Pistols only/no medkit aren't even hard anyway. The medkit one you'll get naturally just by doing NG+ (which I didn't know so I did it on my first run..) Pistols only + no medkit + all kills + limited saves + all pickups was honestly a pretty fun challenge. I had to give up on the all pickups near the end, because I missed some in Atlantis and that level was kinda hell with pistols only and no medkits, so I just reloaded and replayed the last 2 levels for pickups after. It really highlights just how well designed the combat encounters are in this game, there's almost always a way to approach a fight and take minimal damage if you stop and think about it. The only exception is one of the mummies in Egypt I couldn't figure out at all, had to burn 2 saves on them...
  13. Awesome, thank you for confirming that and for the link! I mentioned in the other post talking about testing TZ's that it sucks I'll need to start again since the character I had before over level 60 on Hardcore and had beaten Baal already was Online because at the time I was playing with some friends / but that group just fizzled out. So I'm not looking forward to doing that again. Any recommendations for "quickly" getting back through all that nonsense? Aside from the fact that at least on Offline I'll be able to backup my save to a USB lol
  14. Oh no, it's over! XBOX won.Β πŸ˜‚

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'a Rise of the Ronin BPSS Released On: :MAR MAR 22 2024 METASCORE Generally GenerallyFavorable Favorable Basecion.121.CmcRetens 76 S STARFIE Stellar Blade BPSS Relessed On: PR2 Berinesda BernesdaSoftworks Softworks 2024 Starfield XBOX METASCORE Generally Favorable αžšαžΆαž”αž 079 94 Critic γŠγγ γ‚’ ViTWAl Plstfora mS SEP 2023 82 Helldivers 2 BPSS 83 View Platforme Releesed On: EBS 2024 METASCORE Generally GenerallyFavorable Favorable Basad.on67Cltk.Ruvirza 82'

May be a doodle of 2 people and text that says 'STARFIED STARFIELD 83 ALADE BLADE 81'

1. Paleblood

Paleblood

those who rely on metacritic ratings have lost control of their lives

15. Going by the wording of the descriptions there will probably be more than 30 in the game. There is a clear difference when it comes to collect or do ALL x or Y and the get X amout of this X or Y. Looking at the guide it seems I was correct. There are 39 suits in total and none related to difficulty.
  16. Hey hey! Yep, now if you play offline, terror zones are the best way to get exp. There's a schedule online, you just have to set your console time to the TZ time that you want and that's all! https://www.d2emu.com/tz-sp You first have to finish the game in order to unlock the TZ for the difficulty you cleared. EDIT: if you set the ingame difficulty to "Player 8" and farm in Terror Zones, THAT'S the best way to get exp offline
  17. I wish. You can see the trophies on the site now, but you still can't sync them.
  18. this will be a very very long game to get every trophy probably looking at 700 hours if not even more
  19. Why did you edit my post? I literally just said add me if you’re interested in playing the game πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘
  20. "2024 Launch Edition" is now the most rewarding add-on trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/games/dlc?order=points
  21. They're working on it now. In game yesteeday it said there would be maintenance at 10am UTC and you currently can't load the game, just kicks you out. Maybe their estimate is to be finished by 5pm BST....
  22. Trophy Guide from PowerPyx has been published: https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-trophy-guide-roadmap/ 2 playthroughs, missable collectibles, no free roam / mission select.
  23. Imagine the list if the master chief collection ever gets ported to playstation. Sly's database will burst in flames.
  1. Load more activity