All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can appreciate your complaints about the graphics style, but the rest of this sounds like a complete and utter slam dunk. I'm throwing it on the wishlist!
  3. I was finally able to finish Dissida Final Fantasy NT Free Edition today. If I had the foresight I would have completed this when I first completed the online portion of the full edition. Instead I decided that completing 300 ranked matches in one month was a great idea. I was thankfully able to create a simple script to complete the last 100 or so wins overnight and hopefully I can use it for the 300 treasures grind when I get to that. Dissidia aside this month has largely been focused on Final Fantasy 14 (PS4). I finished the 2.0 MSQ up to shortly after the Good King Moggle Mog trial and completed crafting 1,000 of each item for each of the crafting classes. I want to grind through the last of the gathering and then focus on the MSQ while waiting for leve allowances. Aside from the levequests which at the earliest I can complete in August, I have 900 fates, 75 instances, and 25 guildhests to complete.
  4. Hi guys, I know that for Echoes of the Fallen, only Omega grants you a Medal of Valor on a no damage fight. For The Rising Tide, how many medals of valor are there?
  5. Stupid question but does this mean I should go ahead and download the game/all DLC and ensure it's updated while also leaving it on my system so it recognizes the free upgrade? Not sure I've ever dealt with free, next gen upgrades like that so I really am not clear on how it works. Not even sure I wanna jump into it next week with the backlog I have but it's better to be safe than sorry.
  6. Anyone know what trophies are disabled from playing in a custom game mode?
  7. For anyone like me who notices after passing the area: for 'The Direct Approach,' if you don't pick up the listed card, you'll be given it automatically immediately after the next section (the large crowd/festival area, after it's done and you're forced to run back and out a separate gate). Also, simply going back to the area for 'Festival Clean Up Simulator' may give you the trophy if it doesn't unlock the first time. That one was buggy for me. Did all the requirements to a T, waited a couple minutes, and got nothing. Let myself die, respawn, came back and just stood in the same area for another minute and it somehow unlocked. All in all, this DLC has had me pissed off lol horrible direction and sense of scale, and awkwardly hard compared to the rest of the other missions/DLCs. This game just has a bad problem with how much damage you take, regardless of how ranked up you are, but also how quickly your weapons get destroyed (and how much it costs to repair them. Repairing one purple weapon that's halfway broken down costs nearly $7,000? Total joke).
  8. Been looking for a few 100% games with no platinum to do because I think it would be nice to have my 200th platinum also be my 300th completed game. 

9. Rule #7 from @DoctorDrPepper: There's has to be some language in the title about defeating, killing, vanquishing, eliminating. You can't just survive, you must kill. You can't beat them in a card game or a race, battle must take place. A heinous crime, a show of force. A murder would be nice of course. I for myself chose "Weed out the Rogue Experiment" trophy from Astro Aqua Kitty. The description explains that you have to kill the enemy. I think that's what's needed
  10. Provided you own the game and update it to the latest patch when it comes out next week, you will get the PS5 upgrade .
  11. I can't speak for everything in the game because I haven't done all yet, but YES you can recruit all heroes in one playthrough.
  12. The DLCs are region locked, which means you must get both the game and extra content from the same country, else they won't recognise each other.
  13. here goes nothing to bypass the "update" screen, the killswitch whatever you call it (still requires you to be on 1.002.000) all you do is 1. go offline on your ps5 2. move it to your PS4 external hard drive 3. once its moved, move it back to your PS5 storage and it should work as long as you've stayed offline (yes its that easy)
  14. I wrote a bit quick without thinking. Its the goty version for ps4 thats on sale without being on sale in EU/NA. Everything in ps store fallout section is on sale except the goty version of Fallout 4 Is it correct that if you own the game on ps4 the ps5 version will be free?
  15. It’s on the path after those ruins, keep looking at left hand towards the other warp in the North. It’s before you break the wall of bricks that blocks the path towards the North warp. By the way I posted a video on how to break the bubble with a quick explanation in case someone has trouble!
  16. Hello, I have a problem with this dlc, I bought it today on my US account but unfortunately it is still blocked. Is there any solution to be able to play this dlc normally? Or maybe I need to buy dlc saver all?
  17. Can you include a little more information I cant find this thing for the life of me
  18. Fabledom coming to PlayStation soon.

1. Edunstar84

Edunstar84

I'm definitely interested.

19. Today
  20. how come the report feature is hidden from me?
  21. Oops, I omitted a part I didn't mean to by accident. I don't think Kairos is required for Ultima, no. But I was meaning to say it is probably required to get S rank and fight the secret boss to get the other trophy (the part I accidentally omitted, granted I don't think this is the case anymore anyway)
  22. Has anyone here played the game? If so, is the platinum easy?
  23. It's not out yet. Typically the free upgrade for these doesn't go live until launch. So there probably won't be a free upgrade available until the 25th.
  1. Load more activity