All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Where can i find the Bug report site? I think twitter is pointless, because they never react on social media
  3. So who wants to go for a single point in this challenge. One DLC. Only 195(!) trophies. Sea of Thieves DLC Sea of thieves just dropped with the most bonkers list of DLC I have ever seen.
  4. Remember, it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean (Although that list is massive and I think the speed to complete will be sloooow...)
  5. With this many Trophies of course they'd be mostly Bronze. Also terrible start for those of us who paid for the "5 Day Early Access", game is already down for Server Maintenance 🤦 Guess I'll start tomorrow after work now 🤷‍♂️
  6. For me it shows up as free in a search (has been doing that for forever) but when going to the game's store page this changes to "not available for purchase" with Nexomon Extinction for €7.99 as an option next to it the way other games show different editions. I own Nexomon digitally, but not Extinction. This was the same even before I bought Nexomon.
  7. Word on the streets update dropping 5pm BST lets gooooo time to make a Lucy goosey character
  8. How much is each DLC expansion? Thinking of grabbing 100% in this but purely depends how much these map packs cost.
  9. with one dlc having 195 trophys is a W
  10. So you know for Hard Mode, you don't have to reload Chapters to replenish MP like mentioned, all you have to do is use a Cushion at a Chocobo Rest Stop, you'll regain HP & MP, so you don't really have to worry too much if doing side quests like in Chapter 13.
  11. the amount of bronze is insane wtf
  12. Squad 51 VS. The Flying Saucers A side scrolling shoot em up with a very unique presentation. The complete game is made like it is a old sci fi movie from the 50`s, complete with FMVs with real actors and a fitting soundtrack. Your plane shoots in the direction it faces (so when you steer up or down, it shoots diagonal up or down as well) which took a moment to get used to. The game felt hard at first, but you can unlock perks (like better weapons, or a smaller hitbox for your plane) through getting points that will be added to your total score, even if you lose the level, which make the game much more easy (also there is a infinite life option in the option menu). Here is a screenshot, that shows the unique presentation of the game:
  13. My gut tells me it won't be an autopop, but if you upload a completed save, any cumulative trophies such as "Wasteland D.I.Y." , "Fix-Er-Upper" , "Animal Control" etc will pop the next time you craft an item, build a a workshop item or kill an enemy. Much like they did with Skyrim on PS5. I believe The Witcher 3's PS5 upgrade also worked in the same fashion. However you will need to replay the game from scratch to grab all the quest related trophies. At least if you do decide to upload a save and pop some trophies this way you won't need to grind terminals/locks. Food for thought..
  14. I'm just hoping collectibles are not missable. And endings don't rely on choices from like early game needing a careful guide. Other than that looks good. I am glad the NG+ are bronze only.
  15. I never knew the Drain Gun was in there but it looks like you're missing the Sticky Bomb Gun. Unless that's what the Drain Gun was originally? EDIT: Ahh didn't see the other replies, at least you have your answer now
  16. You should have also edited the description of the guide, which is contradictory with the 1/10 difficulty rating, but it still gave me a good laugh. 😆
  17. After I got all the trophies from the last dlc pack I got bored again while grinding for the support's flamethrower. At least now I'll have a reason to go back and start grinding again.
  18. You sir, should get rid of Windows 7 in 2024 for security reasons.
  19. So just to clarify, after disconnecting and manipulating the time of the system, do you have to save & quit each time you want to change the time? Or can the game update synchronically with the system time change so I wouldn't have to save and quit? Lastly, I just need to ensure that after all my time manipulation shenanigans that I revert my time to one minute later from what my save file originally was in order to maintain the progress I made while disconnected?
  20. I was playing for about a year now. I really love the game and did rush to much for a big vault. But this year I clould not wait any longer for my plat so i did this: I did kick out 101 of my 130 vault people into the wasteland. After that it took for the last 7 raider groups around 3 to 4 hours and did some cleaning around the house in real life on the side. It was too easy. My door guys deleted every raider. Now i play on my phone a new vault.
  21. Today
  22. i hope getting all 30 suits require hard mode playthrough or playthrough without using any suit.
  23. Looks decent enough. It seems to have a lot of collectables so hopefully they appear on the map in some way. (Maybe in NG+ or with an item) and aren't missable 🏆
  24. Hey everyone, first of all I am not sure if this thread is at the right place and hope someone can correct me if its wrong. I want to start a little discussion about comparing Honkai: Star Rail and Genshin Impact. I was thinking about playing Genshin Impact for a while and was just hesitating because of the lot of time needed for the trophies. After Honkai was released and I haven't started Genshin yet I was wondering what of the two games I should start since playing both of them simultaneously is too much of an effort for me rn. In general I want to know which one is the "better" game. The interesting criteria for me are mostly the gameplay and the trophies. According to the trophy guides on psnprofiles Honkai is much easier (3/10) and less time consuming (100h) than Genshin (7/10 and 200h). Can anyone confirm this relation? And how tedious (or grindy) can the trophies be? Regarding the gameplay I'm curious about your personal opinions of the two games compared to each other. Are the gameplay mechanics the same? Or maybe you can give pros and cons and examples what you like and dislike. Edit: At the time of writing I totally forgot about a third option: Tower of Fantasy. To spice things up we can add this to the discussion since I think all of these share the same type of game 😄
  25. Been quite a while since I played the game and now they have terror zones? I saw in the other forum something about using offline play and manipulating the spawns by using time manipulation on the system. Is there a solid tutorial out there for this? Or if anyone can provide a pretty straightforward explanation of what steps to take to do this quickly & efficiently that would also be awesome!
  1. Load more activity