All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The game includes fishing. GOTY 😎
  3. It wasn't the AA guns for me, it was a portion of the floor area between the hanger and that big tower you have to destroy in the mission. Luckily collision was still working so I didn't fall through the map.
  4. Here is my spreadsheet as an example! I have 44/55 with 31/55 URs. I have 12/13 for the DLC challenge since my only 9 and 13 were from Dead Cells. I don't have very many 100%s on my profile, so I'm at 9/18 and 5/18 URs. As a disclaimer, if certain numbers are really limited then the challenge requirements can be updated! The normal challenge should be possible at the very least. I doubt the UR challenge is possible, but I have no idea what the limit is.
  5. F1 2021 - A Weekend to Remember Set the fastest lap in all 3 Practice sessions, get pole and win the GP. Not a hard trophy to get on easy settings, but I managed to earn this naturally through Career Mode with my created team on customized difficulty settings (medium). It was the Montreal circuit, which is one of my favorites in F1 games. Really felt like I accomplished something positive for my booming team, after a sub par first season.
  6. Hope those 30-50 hours include NG+, lol!
  7. Platinum Every Trophy Count Challenge So you've mastered the alphabet, conquered every genre, and defeated the alphabet a second time, but have you learned how to count? In this challenge, the goal is to platinum a unique game for every base game trophy count. I repeat, only the trophy count for the base game counts. All base game trophy lists have 12-71 trophies. Since the range from 67-71 is sparse and generally filled by shovelware, these will not be required. The actual range required for this challenge is 12-66. Examples: Star Ocean: The Last Hope has 47 trophies, so it can be used for your 47 platinum. Dead Cells has 116 trophies, but only 54 base game trophies, so it can be used for your 54 platinum. Requirements to Join: No cheating. You must have 15/55 entries in order to join. You must have 50 posts on the forums or a Premium membership with the site. Rules for Games: All platinums must have 75% rarity or less on your list. This is to encourage everyone to not rush through the challenge with shovelware. Autopops and stacks are allowed, however I can't imagine this will be particularly useful since they usually share the same trophy count. You do not have to complete a game's DLC to use to use the base game platinum on your list. This is a long-term challenge. You can use any game you have platinumed on your account, no matter how old. Bonus Challenges: There are 2 normal bonus challenges: Complete normal DLCs with 1-13 trophies: DLCs that apply for this challenge must have 195 trophy points or fewer. This is equivalent to 13 bronze trophies. Only 1 DLC per game can be used. Complete games without platinums with base game lists of 4-21 trophies. Games without platinums must have base game lists of 315 trophy points or fewer. This is equivalent to 21 bronze trophies. There are a few games with 3 trophies, but those are not required. Some more recent non-platinum trophy lists have more than 315 trophy points. These are not required since there doesn't seem to be a pattern they follow. Games with a second trophy list for a base game such as Dead by Daylight or Gems of War do not count. There are 2 extreme bonus challenges: complete the base game and games without platinums lists with only Ultra Rare platinums. It's so extreme that I don't even know if they're possible. How to Sign Up: Trophy Count Tracker Spreadsheet I highly encourage using a copy of the above tracking spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to list out games without it, though. Please state how many total entries you have when you sign up! Leaderboard Tiers: All 55 entries - Mathemagician 42-54 - Counting Expert 27-41 - Number Researcher 15-26 - Learning to Count All 13 DLC entries - Downloadable Accountant All 18 non-platinum entries - Hundred Hero All 55 UR entries - Supreme God of Numbers All 18 UR non-platinum entries - Lesser God of Numbers Resources: Get the PSNP+ Extension to easily sort your games list by number of trophies! Be sure to click the arrow to load all your games first! As far as I know, there is no easy way to search for games with a specific trophy count. I will be adding games in the spoiler tags below for the 12-22 and 56-66 ranges for reference. If you know of any good games in these ranges, especially if they are Ultra Rare, please let me know! 12-22: 56-66: Leaderboard Mathemagician Counting Expert Number Researcher Learning to Count Bonus Challenges: ⬇️ Downloadable Accountant ⬇️ ✅ Hundred Hero ✅ Supreme God of Numbers Lesser God of Numbers
  8. Man, maybe I should play one of Smash these clones sometime. I actually used to play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively when I was living in Nevada. Complete with people lugging around their CRT TVs (even after in-person events returned after the pandemic), people destroying their controllers, and B.O. from the best players. However, being able to play as The Drifter is probably its biggest selling point to me. Of all of the memorable indie games that have released, Hyper Light Drifter is definitely my favorite. I see it's currently on sale for $6.99 USD. I might give it a shot! I'll certainly purchase it, and at least it'll have a shot of being engaged with if it's in my personal void of games, rather than the void that is the PSN store. Dude! I'm ecstatic that you saw the value that this game presents. I was happy to share it, so don't sweat it. I just want to point out that when this game released, it wasn't anywhere close to a full-priced title. It launched at $14.99 USD, (which may even explain why it never got a physical release, and its delisting predated the extreme popularity of companies like Limited Run Games) and I thought that was a bargain for what the game offered. Even some indie games costed more than that when they debuted. Not trying to assign value to quality, but I thought it really showed with this game. For a quarter of the price of Bayonetta 2, you got a better game than Bayonetta 2! Seems like we value a lot of similar things when it comes to action games, so I was personally really hoping that the game spoke to you in the way that it for me. I also, for some reason, have a strange fondness for licensed games. Don't know what it is, but jank and all when present, I'm usually pretty tolerant of them. That being said, they could have painted whatever property that they wanted over Korra's combat engine; I would have still been there day one. ...Now if only PlatinumGames got a shot at making an A: TLA title, instead of this bullshit: The one Avatar game that's decent can't even be purchased anymore! GameMill can keep their bullshit with this title.
  9. Platinum 189 The Artful Escape This is a prime example of why you should always give a game a chance, even if you think it might not be for you. Whilst looking at gameplay footage / what I had heard of this game, I did not think it would be anything fancy. I decided to tackle it before it left PS+ Extra and I am very glad I did. This game is visually stunning and the story of self discovery, was pretty good. The gameplay was fairly minor, but it was a nice experience in amongst some of the longer / harder games I have been chipping away at. The story did drag a tiny bit towards the end, but I think that comes down to pacing more than anything else. I also appreciated that I did not need to follow a guide for the whole playthrough like many of these shorter story driven games with missable trophies. With all that in mind, I would recommend playing this one, especially if you have PS+ Extra. Based on this I have this game ranked in the "Solid & Fun" Games tier, and fairly high in that tier. Link to Tier List Thread:
  10. Platinum 189 The Artful Escape This is a prime example of why you should always give a game a chance, even if you think it might not be for you. Whilst looking at gameplay footage / what I had heard of this game, I did not think it would be anything fancy. I decided to tackle it before it left PS+ Extra and I am very glad I did. This game is visually stunning and the story of self discovery, was pretty good. The gameplay was fairly minor, but it was a nice experience in amongst some of the longer / harder games I have been chipping away at. The story did drag a tiny bit towards the end, but I think that comes down to pacing more than anything else. I also appreciated that I did not need to follow a guide for the whole playthrough like many of these shorter story driven games with missable trophies. With all that in mind, I would recommend playing this one, especially if you have PS+ Extra. Based on this I have this game ranked in the "Solid & Fun" Games tier, and fairly high in that tier.
  11. The list is surely lacking, but I'll get this regardless.🙂
  12. On this site, you can check the ps4 platinum and its fastest time, then compare that with ps5. If you see hours to complete on ps4 and minutes to beat on ps5, its an auto plat. Fastest time Ps4 version 5 days, 8 hours vs Ps5 version 4 days, 1 hour. Based on these numbers, not an auto platinum. If you follow this, you will never need to research that question outside this site for PlayStation.
  13. Interesting https://noisypixel.net/stellar-blade-new-game-plus-update-adds-12-combat-skills-2-trophies-skip-scenes/
  14. Absolutely. Even if it's got a rarer plat, don't bother. The game was not meant to be played in that form. SEGA did a horrible job with the PS3 port, and I still can't believe that it's real to this day. That's all right, though -- SEGA made nice with me with the PS4 version. Thank you! Yes, that is one of the best accessories for certain. I agree that it serves well as a surrogate to MGR -- and that game definitely makes that its core mechanic when it comes to putting your defensive position into an offensive one. It's also present in Transformers: Devastation. You can damn near parry anything in that game with that move, lol. At the very least, you can auto-skip cut scenes with Select + R2, or whatever the PS4 equivalent of that looks like. That may have been my most used input in the game, come to think of it... 👺 My progenitors were degenerates, to put it lightly. Certainly wasn't the last big-ticket item he stole. I vaguely recall him stealing some Apple product in the early 2000s. Anyway, yeah, he was able to dodge culpability for theft, somehow.
  15. If you buy the Micro Tracks Pack for 35 acorns then you’ll get a dozen tracks that take < 30 seconds to complete and have 0 checkpoints. If you choose to do any of the Extreme tracks from that Pack you’ll get this fault at the last checkpoint trophy in mere seconds, quickly followed by the trophy for finishing an Extreme track with 0 faults.
  16. I cannot check it myself right now because... yeah, lack of time during the week but seems to me its possible. Anyways, there are people who already completed this dlc. According to their timestamps with all modifiers active at the same time. So, if you have a developed character ( if you have platinum or are close to it you should have) this is really doable and nothing as impossible as it seemed to be. Even lack of Vestiges is not a problem because you have one in Skyrest Bridge and then you can plant as many seeds as you want when you progress, so you can warp there any moment. If you try attempting Ironman on a fresh save I wish you very much good luck tho. I'm gonna do it this weekend. Good luck guys.
  17. I had this same issue, lucky I had a save I could go back to before that mission was started. I decided to play through the story more and avoid this mission. Every once and a while (day or so) I would redo the starting venom mission. I would check the abbey after beating it and see, Each time the bar was full and Eddie is under the map. On the third try , about 10 days later. I tried again, this time at the bar I was able to do a friend event with Peter Parker. Boom, that was it, I turn around and the bar is empty, except for Eddie brock sitting at the far right end. After that, everything was fine.
  18. Yeah the golem/angel pair was the one I was referring to, was trying not to be vague and not spoil since the game just released. Good to know I won't have to do the whole bestiary over though, thanks!
  19. People really should just admit the game isn't for them, and stop acting like "it's the worst game ever" Sure, for me, it's not good as Odyssey, but I like the game, it's fine, if I don't focus on the trophies and just play normally, then I am having fun. I don't 100% most games so that won't be happening, and honestly, you didn't have to 100% the game either.
  20. Today
  21. Because then different regions of the game would require different builds, and that's not worth any game of any size just to placate people.
  22. And now we have it on the site: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/27012-stellar-blade No banner yet tho, but NG+ is nice
  23. The program looks great, but unfortunately when downloading it on my system, which is Windows 7, it doesn't work, an error message appears. I saw someone else report this. I would like to launch a version that works normally on Windows 7, or better yet, create an application on your cell phone with this program, it would be brilliant and practical.
  24. I remember getting all the multiplayer trophies except Showd0wn with another console being the 2nd player online
  1. Load more activity