All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I just completed the game tonight myself. I tried to do as much as I could without a guide. In the end, I looked up about 5 of the character tokens. It was a huge pain, and I wish I had used a guide earlier. The scanner is just not that reliable for 100%. For one, it shows where things are, but not how to get to them. Lots of collectibles require you to start climbing on the other side of the district, and there's no way to know that from ground level when they use things like long chicken glides or jetpack paths. And then there are collectibles that require interaction with multiple items on the map before they appear (ex. building 5 gumball machines). Some things also respawn, like those detective path things, meaning you end up seeing them on the scanner over and over. None of that is to mention how slow it is to open and close the scanner, or weird quirks like how the view distance in the center of the screen is shorter than on the edges. It was not worth the grind, IMO. I forgot to add one more tip: If you do wish to use the scanner, I recommend finishing every level in the district first. It took me way too long to realize that the count on the world map includes story levels in that district. I wasted a bunch of time looking for items that were actually in levels.
  3. This should be pretty easy with a missables guide. I'm super hyped for this though. I backed the Kickstarter ages ago and I'm glad it's finally time to play this gem. PS - Suikoden remake when, Konami?
  4. Yup same issue when i jump the first time before using any directions, she doesn't say anything after. Even at the gym part dialogue is so broken and messed up
  5. Hopefully there will be a guide for the missable heroes and that using it won't spoil anything Not looking forward to the cards minigame, have always hated that in games (looking at you FF8) My only issue with Rising was it was really heavy on fetch quests and didn't do a good job of spreading them out either, it was especially bad post game when they give you like 20 at once I'm hoping this one has more diverse side quests and not just "collect these from the forest or go talk to that guy" and spread them out more
  6. Did you collect all the pieces of amber during the ant quest? I believe it only counts if you do.
  7. Maybe this isnt you but even though they are mostly similar, the plat trophy puts trophies above achievements for me, true whether xbox, steam or other.
  8. Update: I have been let into the house.

1. Helyx

Helyx

Y'all woulda made a cute couple tho.

9. Is there free upgrade from PS4->PS5 physical? there should be 2 sets of trophies right?
  10. Any missable trophies?
  11. Thank you for this, never heard of House Flipper 2 before so I'm curious, Tomb Raider Trilogy was on wishlist and Helldivers is out of my confort zone so I'm impatient 🙂
  12. Just got my trophy number 6.000 and it’s a special one for me because it features my favourite character from my favourite game series, Dingodile from Crash Bandicoot. The Whole Picture - Complete all timelines for all characters. Looks really nice in my milestones section ^^
  13. I don't know if I am in the minority here, but I really dislike minigames in video games, especially those needed for trophies. They rarely ever function well, are annoying as heck and shouldn't be tied to minigames.

I especially hate the RC racing ones, I have yet to come across one that is actually fun. Just tried to do the Gas Station Simulator one, and cannot get under 1:02 minutes, just frustrating to me.

1. kindajustin

kindajustin

Yeah I understand. Minigames can quickly throw a completely different experience from the main game at you, not something that's always easy to maintain patience with. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record has a bunch of challenges that are basically minigames and some of them really sucked. Mostly because it was near impossible to get to the end without the game crashing on 1 or 2 of them. But then again, Pokemon Stadium 2 and Mario Party 2-7 had some pretty sweet minigames back in the day.

2. Prince-Varuni

Prince-Varuni

@kindajustin Ah yes Pokemon Stadium was fine, I didn't like all the minigames but there were some that were fun. I also wasn't going for trophies so that probably helped haha, just so many are annoying. I actually didn't mind FFXV's Justice minigame, aleast for going for the trophy.

14. Witches familiar glitched out for me. I did the pumpkin quest and it didn't pop. I wasn't able to do the quest a second time. adding another talisman to my inventory did nothing, completing the mission and reentering it did nothing. So I go do the ant quest, completed that and the trophy still didn't pop. I have two dragon gems in my inventory. I'll just have to try again on a new save.
  15. Today
  16. Drained the Flood Completely drained the floodwater from inside the Greycatch. First Bluegleam Trade Traded Bluegleam for a special weapon or outfit.
    1. JCP3953

JCP3953

nice, i'm attempting to do all stacks of this series myself

17. For Cornucopia you have to make a consistent pitch into your controller and once you see the food levitate it'll spawn in the jellyfish
  18. Sadly the dual entitlement is exclusive to the digital version Physical copies don’t have the free upgrade terminology. I know that’s not a 100% bet. But I had the NSTC disc myself and didn’t have an upgrade path so switched to digital when on sale.
  19. I'm playing on PS5. I do notice load times in this game, but they take 1-3 seconds, which is totally fine, BUT I notice them because I'm so used to optimized PS5 games that have no loading at all haha. And same, I have heard the Switch version is performing poorly unfortunately. This is a type of game that I would love on portable console. The developers probably foresaw this and that's why initially they said this would be developed for Nintendo Switch 2 when they opened the Kickstarter. (They later reverted to Switch 1 because next-gen Nintendo is nowhere in sight)
  20. I have been locked out my house bc I won't tell my mom who I like. Here's the catch I don't like anyone lmao.

1. Helyx

Helyx

Tell her she's the only one for you.

2. modest_undue1

modest_undue1

bro thats borderline cps worthy

21. Yesterday
  22. Same problem for me, i’ve already 8 health bottles and i’ve take one more and the trophy didn’t popped up for me
  23. What is it with online games having the worst trophies known to man? No, burnout paradise, I'm not going to find 7 other people to drive to a single location for a trophy, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Then there's shit like Brawlhalla where you have to play, like, 2k matches for a single trophy.

Then the Friday the 13th game where you need to kill 1313 players. With a character that you don't even have a great chance at playing in the first place.

I vote we start boycotting companies that drop the worst online trophies known to man /j

1. Beyondthegrave07

Beyondthegrave07

At least for Burnout, you can force it with community events, you just have to find a full lobby willing to participate (which on PS4, I didn't have a hard time doing this).

But in totality, I agree with your sentiment. Companies do find some pretty awful online trophies to add. Nothing that takes skill; a lot of them are dumb luck or grinding ridiculously for hours and hours of matches.

Though, I guess that is one way to keep the servers active...

1. Load more activity