All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The update brings some new features such as: - 10 Wise men raid Bosses in the overworld with the best equipment drops and a new stone to upgrade every characters ultimate weapon. Also you can get their jewels to summom them when you defeat them! - Chaos difficulty - Option to choose wether you want to carry over your characters level to NG+ or not - You can now view the endings you have unlocked in the ending collection - New Illustrations I love this game so much and could not believe how lucky i was that the update dropped while i was finishing post game. Just defeated all raid bosses and gabriel was no joke. Also he block blood armor ability for anyone who was cheesing superbosses so far. ;)
  3. GHOST OF TSUSHIMA Point of No Return Break your code to help a new friend.
  4. I think so though I'm not sure ( It's been a long time since I got the plat! ). I'm surprised that there's no guide for this game yet, neither here or on any other site!
  5. I finished the FF1 Pixel Remaster platinum, what a nice game in the PR version! Enjoyed it a lot and looking forward to playing 2-6 too. The leaderboard still doesn't list me, i think this went wrong since i checked the World of Final fantasy platinum (that's when my name disappeared from the sheet), but now with the FF1 platinum it didn't come back either. Maybe i'm doing something wrong?
  6. ›DRAGON'S DOGMA 2 # 70 & Trophy # 3000 The True Arisen Difficulty: 3.5/10 Enjoyment: 8.5/10 Time for platinum: 68 hours This game is amazing and much better than the prequel in every aspect. There is a fairly amount of missable trophies but you can rush the game in like 2 hours in NG+ so I don't think is something you need to worry about to much. For new players definitely take note of the first collectible and the exact area of the map you picked it up because it will be needed for an important quest later. My only complain in the lack of fastravel items available in the game which made me miss games like Elden Ring quite a lot. The stores have limited amount and sometimes its really exhausting to cross the entire map for a quest or trophy.
  7. The long await news we are looking forward to! Next update will be The big ONE. For those wanting to read the short version, next big patch/update will fix bugged trophies for consoles through a "fix save file" button in main menu! Here are the tweets for reference: Though unsure when the patch will come through. This is amazing news for those wanting to continue their journey, start a new journey or complete their journey in this charming Paper Mario like Adventure! Happy Trophy Hunting folks! 🍞 😊 🗡️
  8. #234 - Ghostbusters: The Videogame Remastered A quick and easy platinum with a decent rarity. Everyone with a PS Plus Premium sub should do this before it leaves next month.
  9. The news we are all looking for! I may open a new thread for this game to inform people of the next update. Read for yourselves my Loafy friends! @SinkableLion297 @Profeelgood
  10. "Platinum Trophy" is the name of the platinum for Ghostbusters: The Videogame Remastered. I guess they couldn't be bothered to think of a better name but at least the game is lots of fun. This game is short and sweet with a decent rarity for it's platinum.
  11. For anyone who is struggling or did not get the "Back Track" trophy: 1) Go into your save data 2) Delete all your save data 3) Start a NEW GAME 4) Run (as much as the game will allow with R2) from the starting area all the way to the end (without enter acting with anything other than opening gates). Run past all proximity events, run past all motion events, run past radios, phones etc... 5) Once you've followed the main road and reached the last area, start back tracking through the "shortcut" gates Hopefully this helps Because you have to delete the save data, it is advised you get all other trophies and just save this one for last.
  12. Not sure if this was posted earlier in the thread but just as a reminder Dark Souls 2 and Armored Core Verdict Day will be going offline on 31st, not sure if that's JP time, NA time or EU time but either way you've got about 2-3 days to play them online. DSII has no online trophies but Armored Core Verdict Day has around 20 of them.
  13. Fastest way is fourth (bottom right) arena challenge on easy. Every third round the vampires will spawn
  14. Happened to me a few hours ago... beat G-Bike 2 times with score above requirement, loaded a previous save and did it again without luck I reported the bug to SE (you can do it from the SE website > contact us > FF7 Rebirth > in game issue...) I am on digital so... gonna continue playing while waiting for a fix
  15. The game has the wrong images of 10 trophies. The game has 3 versions: PS4 JP: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12078-crsed PS4: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9769-crsed PS5: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12024-crsed
  16. Ghostbusters: The Videogame Remastered was a fun platinum. I'm glad I did it before it left PS Plus because I had a good time with it even though it was short.
  17. Patiently waiting for Fresh to play and complete Doom 1 🕛

18. Once you finish the storyline in New York City, open the map and press to access Manhunt. From there, press (I think) to select a Legacy Manhunt. You can choose any manhunt you prefer, but I recommend doing Jefferson Trade Center. You don't need to complete any sub-missions or tasks before starting the manhunt. Before starting the mission, make sure to enable manhunt mode and select challenging difficulty.
  19. It'll vary by person, but anecdotally most of the discourse I've seen places Ruler of the Outer Worlds as the hardest and I would definitely agree with that sentiment. I do think part of that is people doing Rulers first though, the Legendary challenges share a lot of the same bosses and you'll have a pretty good idea of their patterns and strategies by the time you're finishing them up. Optinooby's guide is certainly makes it look the easiest, but I didn't find it until after I'd beaten the challenge (my build here). And you couldn't pay me to go through that again, haha!
  20. What is considered harder? Ruler of the Outer Worlds or the last 2 legendaries? (Haven't done the last legendary yet). Also, what is considered the safest / easiest build for Ruler? I ended up beating it with a modified version of the build that uses Yuffie (Brumal + ATB Ward) and Aerith (aga spells with wards + Genji Gloves), but I found it too much luck-based, especially the last fight (if Sephiroth targets a non-leader, you need to understand who he's targeting to parry Shadow Chains). Haven't tried Tifa's Divekick build, but I am curious to test it.
  21. A couple hundred physical ps5 games! If it’s a game I really want and it’s only digital I’ll compromise haha but I really lean towards adding to the collection.
  22. For rank yes, only Mainline, Spin-Off and Unofficial games count. DLC does still award points and completion % though
  1. Load more activity