All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. To add on to this, sometimes Dan will still sacrifice his health on a skeleton to fully heal them. If you keep holding X on a skeleton and let your health continually drain, you can make it easier to get yourself killed for the trophy before the battle ends. Even during the little celebration, you can still give up your health as long as you hold down X. Not sure if it’s a little PS1 glitch in the game, but I took advantage of it and it payed off on both stacks.
  3. good evening guys. I have a problem... I exceeded 100 hours after I finished the base game.. but now I've already been playing with the story of the first dlc for two days. Is there a way to go back to the base story to redo the final boss? or the 100 hour trophy has become missable
  4. Me and @pjcooper2012 are making a guide for this game, will be out in a couple weeks.
  5. I'm not sure if it counts as it's not a movie per se: The Spongebob Musical: Live on Stage! Went in thinking we would see how cringe it is and we would turn it off if was bad...it was not at all bad. We actually really enjoyed it lol.
  6. I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Musashiden777. Your guide has helped tremendously! Thanks a again.
  7. For Healthiest Man Alive trophy, change your Stored Energy number from 2,700 to 2,490. This will remove a Life Bottle from your stockpile. Then go to Dan’s Crypt, smash down the hidden wall with your Hammer, then grab the life bottle inside to pop the trophy. To break it down better, when using the cheats, your life count maximizes at 2,700. The trophy pops at 2,500, which is why you need to turn down your stored energy to remove a life bottle and pick up another one to pop the trophy. My friend @Ivan-A145 told me about it on PS Messages. 👍🏻
  8. Don't know what you mean, but your profile says you've unlocked that trophy back in March..
  9. Haha! I never played the sequel, but Underground was a massive hitter in our household on the original Xbox. We had so many family tournaments on that game! Also, the soundtrack and customisation options were just superb, and this is coming from somebody who typically avoids racing games.
  10. spacer.png

Was super surprised to see this pop up tonight. It doesn't feel like it's been a year already since I decided to join PSNP.

So glad I joined this forum community, it has made playing games and earning trophies all that more of an enjoyable hobby. It's nice having a place to share my experiences and connect with like-minded people.

Ya'll are great, thanks for being so awesome everybody!

11. Thank you both! I ended up getting the required scores and for the normal mode ones, rank 3 was needed for it to count.
  12. 100 hours for story + side content or 100 hours for just side content alone?
  13. Negetive thread cycle: Anytime someone says something bad about a game, a negative comment or has a issue with a trophy or platinum... "why not play for fun", "why are you playing then?" "i don't play games for platinums" "if the games so bad why is it selling well" "why bother going for the platinum if you don't enjoy the game" "i quite like the game having tons to do" "i don't get why people complain about more content" etc.. proceeds to get a ton of likes... why? not sure, im genuinely interested if there are like a dedicated group who try to find any negative post board, just so they can upvote or be first to make these comments, cause everytime someone posts any of these copy paste comments they get 20+ likes! (shout out to you if you were first and got tons of likes) person who made post tries explaining to presumed Copy paste or fans or whatever category these people are community, that maybe you can like a game but not certain aspects of it or think some parts of not fun. Copy pasters argue and use every gaslight argument to protect their precious game and completely ignore anything people may have to say about the game to feel better about themselves, then stalk every thread to post the same comment/argument while calling people stupid "wasting their time on a game they don't like" despite never saying that.
  14. You have to give all of your health until you die the moment you die the trophy will pop the trophy is different on this version
  15. Free Guy (2021) Such a great concept. I had a total blast watching this film. Parts of it really reminded me of The Truman Show.
  16. Thnks this saved me, i got bugged this trophies "A Man of Principle" "Real Colonel" " Iron Mode" and "Great owl"
  17. According with Famitsu, this game need around 100 hours to finish all side stuff. I can't wait to play Chronicles. They are waiting until the realese of Hyaku eiyuden so probably we might have a new of Suikoden in the following months.
  18. I just completed the game tonight myself. I tried to do as much as I could without a guide. In the end, I looked up about 5 of the character tokens. It was a huge pain, and I wish I had used a guide earlier. The scanner is just not that reliable for 100%. For one, it shows where things are, but not how to get to them. Lots of collectibles require you to start climbing on the other side of the district, and there's no way to know that from ground level when they use things like long chicken glides or jetpack paths. And then there are collectibles that require interaction with multiple items on the map before they appear (ex. building 5 gumball machines). Some things also respawn, like those detective path things, meaning you end up seeing them on the scanner over and over. None of that is to mention how slow it is to open and close the scanner, or weird quirks like how the view distance in the center of the screen is shorter than on the edges. It was not worth the grind, IMO. I forgot to add one more tip: If you do wish to use the scanner, I recommend finishing every level in the district first. It took me way too long to realize that the count on the world map includes story levels in that district. I wasted a bunch of time looking for items that were actually in levels.
  19. Today
  20. This should be pretty easy with a missables guide. I'm super hyped for this though. I backed the Kickstarter ages ago and I'm glad it's finally time to play this gem. PS - Suikoden remake when, Konami?
  21. Yup same issue when i jump the first time before using any directions, she doesn't say anything after. Even at the gym part dialogue is so broken and messed up
  1. Load more activity