All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Got it when using Light class. Pyro grenade, Poison Grenade and 1 kill from gun. Unexpected for me that time. My mind just wanna win that game. 😅
  3. Nice job! You will do it eventually. I sucked at it too but managed it somehow. And great that you were able to get Soul Calibur II.
  4. Joined as well, along w/whatever games I have completed (and 100%s)!
  5. Final Fantasy IX, I don't think I am going to pull off the jump rope, I don't really have the tools for any third party app and I guess it's alright. Just means my trophy run between 1-7 will end at FF8.
  6. My mistake. I've never seen it removed before from my experience and was told the same once I got premium. I'll edit it to ensure that no misinformation is spread.
  7. Some Extra games also eventually become Essential titles after leaving the service.
  8. You helped me get platinum thank you so much! Guys surgery room pops trophy for old saves, so just get there and you will get platinum!
  9. Struggling with the target time to beat on novice, anyone got any advice? Ive beat the trick target score at least, its true the controls are damn awful and to add to that the trophy requirements are fery tight,
  10. FeelsGoodMan Just got it when opening the surgery room with Emily on an old save.
  11. I submitted my completed list of all 5 Plats and 100%s .
  12. Am I the only player that has fond memories playing this many, many years ago, back on the PS3? I had no idea how disliked this game apparently was though however. I kinda wish it got a port for PS4 / PS5. But looking at the critic score having been given the lowest ever for a PS3 title, or something like that I read, I doubt this will happen. I could be looking back on it with nostalgia glasses, but it's been a long time, so not sure; but I do remember enjoying my time with it. Going to start the two current gen games at some point soon.
  13. In that case, are you able to submit an updated PSNP+ report for this game?
  14. I haven't played the PS3 version of the game, but I've not found anything overly difficult playing on the Vita. The tricky treasure levels are a bit frustrating, as are some of the level speed runs, but it doesn't feel impossible. The Vita version does use some touch screen mechanics to pop bubbles which can come in handy if you miss grabbing a Lum in a bubble or an extra heart. The Vita version has 3 relics hidden in each level that you need to tap the screen to collect, they're hard to spot sometimes but they make a very distinct sound when they are nearby 😊. The guide rating of 8/10 might be a tad exaggerated, feels more like a 6/10 to me.
  15. Apparently a lot of people are playing it at the moment. I've been playing for the last 4 hours and every time I started a game, it only took a few seconds until the group was complete.
  16. Not gonna lie, I still have some hope that this whole PG shit will eventually die the death it so obviously deserves given that the lowlife behind it and his corrupt wife in politcs (who both obviously deserve a similar fate) are finally no longer involved with this company directly. Had AEW not turned out to be such a failure then there might have actually been more of an incentive for this to happen sooner to stay competetive, but if anything the goofs bleeding buckets on a weekly basis to a diminishing audience is probably seen as a sign that the rougher presentation would be a bad thing if it means being closer to the trashy product. There is still a chance that some people in charge see the massive pops and reactions to Rock/Rhodes insulting each other, Punk/Mcintyre going below the belt verbally teasing that they would love to go further with it, and Rhea Ripley rubbing her damn near naked sweaty ass into other peoples faces during house shows being the talk of the week and realize that they could get a lot more attention if they loosened up and made these kinds of things, which were pretty standard in the early 2000s, a somewhat regular thing again. I have also noticed that they didn't use black and white visuals of that video on their weekly YouTube highlights to highlight the 'blood'. You can clearly see Cody Rhodes covered in crimson and in plain color as such, the rain and everything else going on in the background. Something unusual because they always go black and white when there's blood. Just like the John Cena & Stone Cold Steve Austin cameos on the production truck in the background, the 'no black and white visual' was in no way shape or form, a coincidence. The ridicule that AEW gets is because of how they overuse their resources by overdoing it. The blood every week (or often occurrence thereof) turned into a meme, where Jon Moxley is the center of it all. Also the no-selling of moves has become very annoying. Back to back Canadian Destroyers kills its purity and crowd reaction all together. I saw something similar on ROH which was trending as well. Ricochet vs JD was amazing, match of the night for sure. Speaking of overdoing, just so I don't get called out for calling the kettle black, WWE had a period where they often had the wrestlers use the word "bitch" on promos just to get cheap pops. I'm glad that promos have gotten a more creative approach to them where they can just improvise and shoot from the hip where necessary. An example pf this is the CM Punk/McIntyre/Seth promo on Raw. It felt so real, like there was legit tension in the arena and I think it's the first time it's felt that way since the Matt Riddle/Seth Rollins promos.
  17. I just got this trophy, what difficulty are you playing on? I'm on veterans so I wonder if the difficulty makes a difference. And just to make sure are you playing road to the show? I assume you are if you're playing a center fielder, but just want to rule out anything
  18. No one is playing the game so you all can just search at the same time
  19. GHOST OF TSUSHIMA Gathering Storm Recover the katana of clan Sakai.
  20. FINALLY got this after using the truth key with Emily. all I need now is health trophy. that's still bugged for me.
  21. Agreed with everything you said, I really enjoyed the campaign but the endgame stuff is so boring and dreadful, and having played about an hour or two of the "new" content from season 1, here is the summary, one new mission type where the objective is to just get X amount of kills, a new map which is just metropolis but with some Joker decoration. Oh and to get the Joker you have to keep grinding the same missions over and over until you can defeat another reskin of brainiac and rescue Joker. Orrrrr you can choose to pay 10$ to unlock him right away. Yeah safe to say I wont be returning to this game after my plat either, which is a shame coz I really enjoyed it the first 20-30 hours.
  22. Today
  23. Red Dead Redemption 2 All 52 Trophies 25th March 2024 • Platinum in 5 years, 3 months I missed completing a backlog game in February because I was spending all my energy on finishing up this beast. I finished the story back in 2019, went back for most of the online last year and finally went back to get the animals done last month. I took a little break after doing that, but finished off the medals and got the platinum after 5 years and 3 months. I’m not sure what game I’ll do next because most of the games I’m working on at the moment don’t qualify yet.
  24. hi not sure if anyone else is having this issue but my leaderboard place hasnt updated since like december last year, same number, same "up xxx since last week" on both global and country. any suggestions?
  1. Load more activity