All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What you think about the hardest game ever ?

3. Nice you have Survive! How is that platinum? Is it as long as the guide suggests? lol I'm glad you joined! Yeah this series is so stack heavy that to earn tons of points you really gotta replay the games on different systems, though I did try to offset that with the You're Pretty Good badge being the biggest single source of points. So to update you just go back to the form. When you do it'll say you've already filled out a response but give you an option to update your response. It'll save all your previous selections so when you get a new platinum just open up the form, check your new platinum and re-click Submit at the bottom and it'll automatically update everything including points, badges and leaderboard placement. It's setup in such a way that even if I abandoned it or died, the project will go on forever. To update: Anytime you complete a new game or DLC pack, just revisit the checklist, edit your response and re-submit! All updates appear automatically on the Leaderboard. Your score and all badges earned are automatically calculated too.
  4. The 50 Cent game on the PS3 has the same issue now those servers are long gone, plus I've heard rumours the PS3 release of Modern Warfare 1 sometimes does this as well so you have to boot it up offline to get it working properly.
  5. Instinctive Reaction Chose all of the Heart decisions Coven of Witches Finished Movie Night Two long runs left. One trophy in each. 😬
  6. One of the devs said the patch is coming along well with a sizeable update tied to it with new content but they’re taking their time to get it right with no bugs. I have confidence we will see it at some point on all systems and ps5, could be quite a few months away though. Should include trophy fix as well.
  7. Yeah, NFS The Run is like this too. I tried to tell people this workaround the 1st time it closed but eh. The servers will likely go up and down every few months. IDK what the hell Ubisoft uses for a server. Edit- You CAN connect back to PSN once you are pas the initial login screen.
  8. I am SO glad this is back! The previous one got cancelled just as I got the Survive platinum which made me kinda mad cause that platinum sucked and even after suffering through it I still didn't get on the leaderboard xD. Funnily enough even now I'm not on the top cause I haven't done Master Collection yet, kinda waiting for Vol 2 to come out first so I can replay the entire series. But yeah, really glad this is back and I like the new system of just players giving their own data via Google Forms, much better than waiting for someone to put me in. Although I wonder, how do updates work? What if I get a new plat, do I just use the forms again and it will update? Btw thanks to Rebourne for the DM letting me know this exists EDIT: I don't really like the 4 stacks badges tbh, cause the only way to get them is to have all 4 consoles AND buying all the games for all of them, which just seems like a waste of money. With the 2 stacks at least there's 2 different trophy lists for MGS1, 2 and 3, but as far as I know there's no difference between the lists of PS3 and Vita and the lists of PS4 and PS5.
  9. They own the Risk of Rain IP, lock, stock and barrel now so they can do anything they want with it since the OG creators are no longer involved: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_of_Rain#Release As for Bulletstorm, I can't be sure but I don't think they have a whole lot to do with that franchise anymore 🤔.
  10. I'm trying to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 for PS3, but it freezes the system . Any way to fix this?

11. Gearbox also does some publishing, I know they published Risk of Rain 2 and Bulletstorm. Not sure what this means for games like that, if anything.
  12. So sad & disappointed seeing other players trying to figure out the solution to achieve trophies where the devs destroyed the F*cking game.
  13. Just letting anybody who sees this know that the JP Disc version of Samurai Jack is the same as in English as far as i could tell. Menus, dialog, subtitles, trophies were all in English as soon as i booted it up
  14. Top 10 of hardest games 🎮 

10.Super meat boy

9.Devil may cry 3 first edition 

8.Super Mario bros the lost level

7.Getting over it

6.The witness

5.Celest

4.Demon souls

3.Ikaruga

2.Cuphead

1.Sekiru shadow die twice

Please 🙏 press like 👍 and be a follower 🙏 😀 

15. I wouldn't say it's that bad. There are a couple of missable side missions, a couple of things you can do "first" that make certain things harder later on (like Rampages), but above all else, you should do the Paramedic/Firefighter/Vigilante missions ASAP before you aggro any of the gangs through main story progress. Otherwise, you run the risk of making them much, much harder, if not outright impossible. Other than that, a simple eyeballing of a guide as you progress, and getting the harder stuff out of the way first, is the best tip here.
  16. I have that farting necklace thing, is that good enough to win this?
  17. White = Thomas Was Alone Tan = Return To Monkey Island Orange = Twisted Metal 2 Green = Borderlands 3: Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC Brown = GreedFall Black = Grand Theft Auto IV Red = Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Pink = Haven (PS5) Grey = The Last Guardian (PS4) Time to get another colour on the board.... With a Grey for The Last Guardian.... Or as my buddy @Copanele so eloquently put it not too long ago, "The Shitdogbird Game"..... or words to that effect anyway .... Honestly - I do rate this game pretty highly, at least in a sphere of being a video game... It has an awful trophy list, which asks you to play the game in a very unconventional way in some aspects, but as a game itself I really do think it's worth experiencing at some point if it ever takes your fancy. Team Ico as a company have always been able to produce incredibly deep, insightful and thought provoking video games when given the opportunity to, and to be perfectly honest The Last Guardian maintains that ethos tremendously well. Much like ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, it uses brilliant visual storytelling techniques and minimalist dialogue, using events, and character interactions to really sell its story, and I think it does that very well. I found myself swept along and myself getting invested in the story between The Boy, and his furry companion Trico... I think the way The Last Guardian portrays that growing bond between the two is both beautiful and fairly realistic, as it becomes more and more apparent the more you play that Trico is capable of much more complex thought than just being a gargantuan beast.... I'll shush waffling about it now anyway, I guess if you want to read more, I can drop some of it from my status update into a spoiler bubble if you really want to read it. I have no idea what sides of the card are going to get filled in next, but I suspect it'll involve some DLC from Tiny Tina's Wonderlands if I had to guess 🤣....and I'll avoid my usual stupid comment about sides being more naked than the other... as this time around I've tended to evenly split the card as I'm progressing, not that it's intentional, I'm just playing whatever I fancy getting to next really. Either way, it's nice to see all of your progress, and as usual I've had a lot of reminders for games I ought to get to soon, from seeing how so many of your cards are filling out.
  18. Dev gave an update stating that a balance patch is coming that will rework some stakes and make the early antes more forgiving. The orange stake that inflates the cost of packs is supposedly among those to be changed. Plat will be easier when it hits i would expect. https://www.reddit.com/r/balatro/comments/1bpq1bp/update_from_thunk/ Hey people! Thought I’d maybe start sharing some periodic updates in the sub. I’ve been working on a few different things, but I wanted to share that a 1.0.1 patch is almost ready for testing and will probably be available on PC in a week or two (barring changes). Console updates would follow as fast as they can get approved. This is a pretty meaty balance update. Some Jokers have totally new effects, some stakes have been entirely reworked, blue seals are much better, and I’ve made some changes that will make early antes slightly more engaging/forgiving without removing the RNG that I love in this game. My list of 1.0.1 changes has probably 50 items at this point. My hope is that difficulty remains the same level but overall player experience is improved across the board. I don’t want to get into too many specifics but I’m swapping 2 of the Stake effects with 2 new Jokers stickers akin to the ‘eternal’ idea, since I adore that design so much. I really think you’ll all love it! This will be the first update of its kind since launch, but those of you that have played the demos will know these kinds of updates are a regular and really fundamental part of my design process. Iteration/change is how Balatro becomes a better game for everyone. I don’t think it’s perfect in current state and I want it to be fun for me and all of you. I’m sure some will be frustrated that they had to play and grind the game when it was in a worse state but it was and continues to be representative of what I’m capable of as a solo dev. I don’t think that should preclude me from improving the game for the future even if it takes time! I may be slow but watch me go 🐢 Just for fun here is a specific leak - 8 ball will have a totally new effect: 1 in 4 chance for a played 8 to create a Tarot card when scored
  19. Yes I finally got the platinum for titan battle. I fought li mei which felt easier since she just did random moves meanwhile ashrah is doing full on strings and combos and spamming projectiles. Obviously it will vary depending on what ur good against but maybe ash mite be easier for yall
  20. So far for the games I’ve gotten around to playing, I’d say Sackboy: A Big Adventure. It’s got a good amount of platforming that’s approachable for everyone from young kids to adults and can provide quite a bit of challenge trying to Gold Trophy all the Knitter Knight Challenges.
  21. Well, i just wanted to give a heads up for people who are thinking of going for the platinum in GTA 3 and kind of explains the platinum journey of this game so people will know what to expect before going into it. that way it will help you decide if you're really up for it or not , because i do see a lot of people sort of giving up on this platinum because they weren't prepared for it. So here are some things you need to know: (No Spoilers). - Starting with the worst thing first: The 100% Trophy is a missable trophy - that means that if somewhere along the way you screw up and didn't play the game in the right order , you have to restart the game all over again , and not only the story , you have to do EVERYTHING all over again , every collectable , every side mission , every car mission , basically everything right from scratch. and this game have only 8 save slots so you can't save scum after every little thing that you do , and also this game doesn't have the option to replay a mission so once you've finished a mission there is no going back. You MUST follow a guide from the second you start playing this game and up until you finish it. - Clear all the side stuff first before starting the main story missions: unfortunately, this game has a lot of busy work to do before you can start playing the main story missions because if you will keep that side stuff for later on they will be almost impossible to do. some areas of the map will be full of enemies , making those side mission/miscellaneous tasks unnecessarily hard. your first 4-6 hours in this game will be only for clearing as much side content as you can before going for the main story missions. - A lot of vehicle missions this is also something that i see a lot of people struggling with , this game has a lot of vehicle missions and the driving mechanics in GTA 3 are not so good so it can be very frustrating at times. if you don't like that kind of thing so just know that this game has a lot of it and it can be annoying sometime. and that's it , i hope this post will help some people to be more prepared before going for this platinum. Happy Trophy Hunting🏆
  22. Update #1 Mass Effect 3 (PS3) 43% Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PS5) 0% Blacksad: Under The Skin (PS4) 0% Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) 0% Dreamfall Chapters (PS4) 0% The Last Guardian (PS4) 0% > 100%✅ Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3) 0% Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4) 0% BioShock Infinite (PS4) 0% Haven (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) Never Alone (PS4) 0% Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5) 0% Shenmue III (PS4) 0% Dishonoured 2 (PS4) 0% Games Completed 2/15 Swaps Used 2/3 Tchia---> Meat Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) Dead Island Riptide (PS4)---> Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) Time for another update, it's been a while since the last one I guess. I haven't done all that much gaming by myself lately, well, I guess I sort of have, it just hasn't felt like it? I guess because The Last Guardian took me longer than I anticipated to finish it, but I did, and I'm very glad that I've played it... So what did I think of The Last Guardian? Honestly, I thought it was a fantastic game, a really wonderful meaningful game, that is well worth experiencing... but, and there kind of is a huge one, that might be off-putting for some people, the trophy hunting side of the game is pretty atrocious. I don't think it should disuade people necessarily, but it does make the experience longer than it should be, and forces you to play the game in a way that's completely unnatural, you know standing around like a little round headed fanny waiting for the game to tell you what to do, or where to go next (sorry, I only noticed on my final playthrough how round The Boy's head is)... at least I didn't go full Ricky Gervais and say that he had a "head like a fucking orange"..... but anyway I digress... Yep, the trophy hunting side of The Last Guardian is a bit of a pain in places, but I am incredibly glad that I got to experience this game, I really am, as there's so many positives to pull from it, and some genuinely brilliant artistry involved in the making of this game, in so many areas.... It's deep, insightful, and exceptionally well programmed on a technical level, once you understand how Trico works, or sometimes doesn't work I guess I go into it in a lot more detail in a waffly status update I'll paste into a spoiler bubble below if you're interested in reading some more about it. All in all I'm definitely glad that I got to experience it I also made a little swap, knocking Dead Island: Riptide off in favour of Tiny Tina's Wonerlands, it's been a good couple of months since my awesome other half @Redblaziken8 and I played through a Borderlands title, so we both thought why not get some couch co-op going with that one, after we finish off LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean of course I'm sure Tiny Tina will probably occupy a decent amount of time for us, soon as we both have a little break from University work in the next week or so, so that'll be nice... As far as other games on my list go, as usual I'm sort of undecided on what I actually want to tackle next, I think it'll be Metal Gear 1 and 2, as I've been itching to nab another Metal Gear platinum for ages, but I'm also tempted to just finish off BioShock 2 off challenge as well, as I'm so close to that being 100%ed as well, so I can finally experience Infinite, so in all honesty, I've got some pretty great choices available to me. Either way, I'm sure I'll try and see the best in what those experiences bring, it's always better to be positive where you can,right? As always, it's been a pleasure reading all of your updates, so please keep them coming! I'll catch you all in the next one!!
  23. Mortal Kombat 1 I enjoy the story and gameplay, but waiting for Titan Battle and leveling up Kameos 😭🛌
  24. Has anybody tried to play the game offline without installing the update? Only issue though is that I read you can only play as Jason and not the counselors in offline, is that true?
  1. Load more activity