All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I went to start playing Factions last night and when I entered the menu I was prompted to download the DLC to proceed, even though I have it installed. Pressing okay gave me the message "Nothing available to purchase at this time" and I can't get past it. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so have they found a work around? Regards, happyman778
  3. Please use the boosting sessions.
  4. Update #13... Finished Tales From the Borderlands. I’m actually real interested to see how much of the story from that game will be mentioned in Borderlands 3. I think I may try to knock out Batman and The Wolf Among Us before June ends. That way I would only have 7 games left to finish through July and August. We’ll see I guess... Broken Age (PS4) - 17% ➡️ on June 22 Lego Legends of Chima (Vita) - 10% on June 4 Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Trilogy (PS4) - 7% on June 17 Persona 4 : Dancing All Night (Vita) - 5% on June 7 Far Cry Primal (PS4) - 18% Lego Batman 3 : Beyond Gotham (PS4) - 1% Lego The Hobbit (PS4) - 2% Assassin’s Creed III Liberation (Vita) - 12% Batman The Telltale Series (PS3) - 0% Game of Thrones Telltale Series (PS3) - 0% on June 3 Tales From The Borderlands (PS3) - 0% ➡️ on June 26 The Wolf Among Us (PS4) - 0% The Walking Dead : The Final Season (PS4) - 0% ➡️ on June 24 WRC5 (PS4) - 28% Noby Noby Boy (PS3) - 19% 100% on June 5 The Mysteries of Little Riddle (PS3) - 22% 100% on June 5 Beyond : Two Souls (PS3) - 24% Puppeteer (PS3) - 7% Cars 2 (PS3) - 20% on June 18 The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PS3) - 17% on June 20
  5. It'll be out now in EU and NA regions now, it'll be available in Asia on July 3rd
  6. @Sly Ripper can help you in this case. Or you revert your name change and your previous removal from the site.
  7. Death Dodger- Keep an Ally alive for an entire combat while they take twice their max Health in damage
  8. So if I'm to understand correctly. The "new" way to unlock the challenge trophy is to complete the things such as "complete a strike", "complete a crucible match" , etc? as those are the only yellow icon stars that I am seeing on my game.
  9. Touching. Full of heart. I like it. Change is good, right? 10/10
  10. Either some of you or the system itself fixed it, so thanks.
  11. I like your new ID. It sounds like the name of an I Hate Everything video...Oh wait, that does exist.

12. I agree but this isn't their fault, Hitman 2 is published by Warner Bros.
  13. Completing the We Remember quest worked for me, thanks @TribalRivals
  14. There are several other issues which I don't want to be involved with, like having ads related to cheating devices and etc. I'm quite against ads overall, I use adblocker on pretty much everything I use but here (i'm premium so irrelevant), so I would just rather not have ads on anything I create, personally. In reality, I would actually rather see some of the long waited features of this website to be finally fixed/released than getting paid for this, but I just assume that Sly has more money to pay someone, than time to fix the issues/implement the pending features.
  15. I would like to farm the construction trophy, there are from time to time missions "smart builders" so add me (rouroune56) if it interests you
  16. is there a way to hide the name change history from my profile? what's the point then, I didn't change my name for other people to see what was my ID before lol, it's annoying, there should be an option.
  17. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  18. You'll get money from advertising/banners/integrations e.t.c. What's the problem here more than 80% in the mobile industry works this way. You either do some high quality app with good team of devs and answer the demands of general public or you do free stuff without any pressure and make money on ads.
  19. The main page doesn't work too great for mobile devices and a few quid spent on something I'd use quite often isn't a problem. I keep meaning to get Premium here too. But free with ads or paid without, great idea.
  20. No but that demo looks fine
  21. You always have great avatars 10/10
  22. Finally got back into this a couple of days ago. Took a couple of hours to rebuild my character around the new mechanics, followed a guide found here. Then over a couple of days I ran through the new campaign and found the 16 scrying stones for 2 out of 3 of the new trophies. Here's a list of map locations for the 16 scrying stones that should help with those. The one in the 2nd floor office of the Tavern is only accessible after you investigate a book shelf in the room. One could probably run through the new campaign in a couple of hours if they wanted to as there is no waiting mechanic that interferes. @Kallume LotMM was made available some time yesterday. It shows up at the bottom of the epic dungeon queue list if you are at level 80. It won't be accessible though until after the campaign has been completed and you have an Item Level above 20,000. Even at that you'll probably want to grind out the new master expeditions for some high level gear, which will be easier in a group. It has a mechanic similar to hunts in Ravenloft where items can be used to make expeditions harder in exchange for better gear.
  23. Well as i said, if he has insight into traffic and therefore can say if an app would generate enough traffic, then thats something else. still, i have no clue as the anti cheat brigade is in such a position...
  24. Well, technically, he's part of the anti cheat brigade and has some more options on the site.
  1. Load more activity