All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hey @NathanielJohn, is there any chance you can increase the buffer at the bottom of the page so that the page selection buttons aren't clipped by the ad banner that pops up on every page load?
  3. PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, PSVita and Xbox 360. I used to have a Ps1 but my dad threw it away because "I wasn't using it anymore". Yeah. I may get it again in the future but I have no room for it, lol.
  4. Are the controls similar to Resistance: Retribution? In that game, upping a bit the horizontal speed, vertical speed, and acceleration speed makes the game more enjoyable. 👍
  5. Guides.

• Splitgate. (hunting)
    • Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 4
    • Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 5
    • Sam & Max Save the World Remastered
    • Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Remastered
    • Minecraft story mode season 2.
    • Minecraft legends. (to be hunted)
    • Discovery tour Viking age. (to be hunted)
    • Assassin's Creed Chronicles trilogy. (to be hunted)
    • Goat simulator goatz DLC.
    • The bridge.
    • Red Johnson's chronicles. (to be hunted)

Trophy hunting.

• Red Johnson's Chronicles
    • Red Johnson's Chronicles: One against all
    • Discovery tour viking age
    • Splitgate
    • Minecraft legends
    • Assassin's creed chronicles trilogy
    • assassin's creed chronicles china
    • Assassin's creed chronicles russia
    • Assassin's creed chronicles India
    • Draw slasher
    • corridor z
    • run like hell
    • shing
    • terraria
    • goat simulator 3
    • mad dog mcree
    • vigor
    • dayz
    • skyrim vr
    • BioShock 2
    • BioShock infinite
    • the outer worlds
    • fall guys
    • far cry new dawn
    • man of median
    • little hope
    • rogue company
    • Minecraft dungeons
    • lady lizard vs the cats
    • assassin's creed mirage
    • call of duty modern warfare 2
    • call of duty modern warfare 2 remastered
    • call of duty modern warfare 3
    • assassin's creed black flag
    • assassin's creed freedom cry
    • fortnite
    • lego marvel superheroes 2
    • lego star wars
    • hogwarts legacy
  6. Updated the guide a bit with this info and some other small changes including the discord closing. Thanks for doing this calculation and the note on limit break 5 (i.e. level 60). Thanks!
  7. I thought that PSNProfiles community may want to share their console collection. In this thread we are going to write following things: All of your current console collection First console you ever owned Recenty bought console Feel free to add your additional thoughts about hardware and all memories you have and want to share with us (for example your first game or so). As for me: For now I have PS3 Slim, PS Vita, PS4 Slim, PS5 Fat and Xbox Series S. All of them are in pretty good condition and i am trying to turn them oftenly. My frist console was Xbox 360 which i've bought in 2010. I've recently owned PS Vita. Shame that Sony abandoned this magnificent piece of work so early. I have great time with this so far.
  8. For me i'm at 176/178 treasures i will try cheking Eugen and Rosetta fate EP.
  9. I got the Platinum in Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth (one of the best in the series IMO, I loved every minute of it), so now I'm spending more time on the Switch. Right now my Steam Deck and PS5 are getting neglected. I'm "supposed to be" playing Pokémon Legends Arceus, but I tried the demo and then bought Octopath Traveler 2 on sale, and that has been getting all my attention. I'm really liking OT2. My only complaint so far is wishing there was more party interaction. The "travel banter" is great but I wish there was more of it. One thing I really like is the characters who have a "slice of life" main story. I started with Cassti, then Hikari, then Partitio, then Agnea. Of those, Hikari is the closest to a "traditional JRPG" story. This party is in the mid 30s level, and I haven't had to grind a whole lot so far. I have done a few times to do better in a couple of boss battles, but thankfully the combat is enjoyable. I guess there are a few ways to play with the characters in the game. I *think* if you have more than 4 party members, the extras sit things out and maybe don't gain XP? I decided to do 2 teams of 4, and I haven't picked up any of the second group yet. So the game will be like playing two halves. At some point I need to get back to Pokémon, and I still need to play the XC3 DLC prequel story. So many games...
  10. Should I upgrade from 1.02 to the current update or leave it unpatched. I’m not sure if anything was easier pre patch.
  11. I've only beaten 3 Brutal Challenges so far. The 4th one is really kicking my butt. I can't afford to get hit in that round. I am at 171 hours and it feels like there is still so much to do. I hope we can get this Plat someday.
  12. All of this has been answered every time a new custom server is released. Open source requirement is twofold: Checking source for mods but also to ensure everyone can pull the code and run their own server so access to the custom servers isn't restricted from anyone who wants to play. 1. You mean modify the server code? As in mods? There's already a rule covering that, the servers will be pulled from being approved if mods are reported. 2. Hasn't happened yet, but feel free to provide actual examples when it does. Likely the servers will stop being approved when it's brought up and anyone after that will be flagged. 3. Haven't seen anyone bring examples yet.
  13. While in the trophy list, press .
  14. If your timestamps follow leaderboard acceptable patterns, have at it.
  15. I always wonder about "fan servers" for games that I could never find regular/legit games in when the servers were actually still up.
  16. I did it! I survived the last level with only 60HP and a hatchet with Frau Engel name on it. In the last stage I recovered my HP (good), raised it to 120 (also good) and ran towards her like a madman. She had one last trick on her sleeve: rip off 105HP of me before dying. Another shot and I was done. But now she's gone and the platinum is mine.
  17. Didn't know you had to actually set 8 rounds for the trophy. I got the 7 player trophy by only putting 1 event on it, but thanks for answering. I will try this method.
  18. I haven't started it yet, but I'm glad I picked up Joe & Mac when I did. I was thinking of buying Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja but never got around to it. Oh well. I mainly wanted to play it because Karnov makes an appearance. If they ever do release a collection, I wish they would make one with a Karnov theme and give us every game he ever appeared in (which was actually quite a few).
  19. Has the option of CRT requesting the source code privately, investigating it on their end and seeing how the servers run for themselves without the source code going public ever been suggested or looked into? Not just for these servers, but for other dead multiplayer games too. It seems like whenever there's this argument, only the developers are required to do something. How about CRT actually does something too? They could approach the developers and suggest a consensus, e.g. your source code doesn't go fully public but we take a look at the code and, if it's good to go, approve your server on PSNProfiles. I believe the developers would be more inclined to share the code in that case and the PSNP users would be happy to use the servers to get the trophies. So many people are unhappy about this but everyone accepts whatever CRT has to say just because they have the authority. But, as the authority, do they actually do anything to IMPROVE the situation? 1. Even if the server is open source, the developers can still at any point in time tweak it, including the trophy requirements. They can share the code online, then change how it performs on the server, then reverse it and so on. In that regard, how is it different from the private servers? 2. If the fan server is open source, anyone can use the code to recreate it on their side and alter the trophy requirements to make them easier. How do you know who obtained them properly and who cheated? 3. Have there been fan servers that are private and are actually confirmed to tweak the trophy requirements?
  20. I struggled but I was able to do it using the following; Eikons: Leviathan - Cross Swell / Tsunami Bahamut - Impulse / Gigaflare Ultima - Dominum / Ultimate Demise Starting Boons: Timely Evasion Timely Focus Timely Assist Strategy: During Round 1, groups of enemies I would use Cross Swell then Tsunami to beat them During Round 2, I would then charge up Megaflare with Bahamut (Press Circle then just dodge until Level 4) deactivate it, so its stored and kill the remaining enemies with Dominum etc During Round 3, I would unleash all my special attacks like Megaflare, Impluse and Gigaflare then use the rest On the next round screen I leveled up attack, and Eikon poficiy first then leveled up everything else. On the temp boons I used them on HP regain so after battle and during battle Don't sleep on Leviathan water shotgun ability, it is a really good ability i used it for many round 3 enemies.
  21. I just get trophy for 2000 kills at the almost end of my second playthrough and 5 minut later game crashed and couldn't even get to main menu. I quickly went to setttings and pause synchrozing saves to cloud. But even after download 2 hours old saves I couldn't start game. Trying reinstall and download old saves from cloud, rebuild database, clean cache but nothing works for me. I could only delete all my saves a and reinstall game. I was 198 wisdom and missing 4th seal of rune trophy. After start a new game, I made few saves so i have savegame with name 00004 and download only 1 save from cloud with the same number and after that i could continue from point where a had 187 wisdom, so I could get trophy in no time. I had real lucky, now only somehow trigger bugged pickpocket trophy. Any help?
  22. I got it from a game where there are 2 teams and in every team, half of the peope are jinxed, and the team where all the members are jinxed lose. When all the people of the other team are jinxed, that means that their score will be 0, so all you need to do is survive with only one person not jinxed in your team so the final score will be 1-0. I have to mention that trophy didnt unlock for me until I losed the following game, what was a surprise because I didnt know that game counted for the trophy. The problem is this game seems to be rare to happen, but both times I played this game ended 1-0. Hope this can help anyone still looking to unlock this trophy.
  23. Hi, I would like to submit the following list: Just missing U & X # - 47 (Hitman GO) A - Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs) B - Booker DeWiit (BioShock Infinite) C - Connor (Assassins Creed III) (UR) D - David Tapp (SAW) E - Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend) (UR) F - Faith Connors (Mirrors Edge Catalyst) G - Galen Marek aka Starkiller (Star Wars Force Unleashed) H - Howard Lotor (Tales Noir) I - Iron Man (Iron Man 2) J - Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) K - Kara Hassan (Rollerdrome) L - Lucas Kellen (Killzone Shadow Fall) (UR) M - Marianne Rekowicz (The Medium) N - Nilin Cartier-Wells (Remember Me) O - Okabe Rintato (Steins Gate) P - Peter Parker (Marvel's Spider-Man) Q - Quill (Moss) R - Rayman (Rayman Legends) (UR) S - Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII) T - Trevor Phillips (GTA 5) (UR) U - V - Vella Tartine (Broken Age) W - Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition) X - Y - Yuri (Modern Warfare 3) (UR) Z - Zale (Sea of Stars) Unnamed - The Luminary - (Dragon Quest XI)
  24. Apparently, there's a new PC tag: Currently, PSNP+ does not "understand" this tag and won't display it in your lists. When GoT on PC releases, I will update the script accordingly. The PC tag on the screenshot was manually assigned by BlindMango.
  25. So, the PS5 version has a chapter select? I was reading that the PS4 version didn't have chapter select.
  1. Load more activity