All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It definitely doesn't make things better. We as consumers spend way too much and buy too much unnecessary crap. I've bought games that I've not even touched. The Plus service tricks you into thinking you're getting free games but it's not so often I actually play said monthly games but I need my prescription to have access to them. I do however play some of the games in the extra/premium lineup but we use probably less than 1% of what we pay for. Like you said with movies, books etc Most people have a TV streaming service like Netflix, HBO etc including myself. I rarely use it though and if I do it's for a certain series that I'm watching or to watch the odd film. This abundance they offer makes you feel like you're getting loads for your money when in reality over half of what is on offer has little interest to the consumer and with time available in real life becomes even less that we are forced to choose anyway. Nothing has much replayability like it did in the past because we're in a rush to move on to the next thing. I used to have to rewind VHS tapes to rewatch stuff and even with that effort, I still did but I can't remember the last time I watched a film that I had previously watched unless it was an all time favourite or nostalgic reasons. Same with games, when I'm done with a game then it's gone but in the past I'd play the same game multiple times because that was what was available.
  3. Thanks mate. The PS4 section there is either not up to date or the pathways are a bit different if you have it in German. But overall I could still accomplish what was asked of me. Actually I did that before already but one thing, that I completely was oblivious to was that I actually had to earn a new trophy for the change to be effective. That surely helped a lot.^^
  4. So 1 hour to get this Platinum. Just waiting to synchronize my trophies now! 😋
  5. complete such trophy within tutorial world when going for map trophy walk around whole tutorial world with map and achieve both trophies at same time
  6. So my limit is based upon, the amount of games available to platinum, obviously games with dead servers, online trophies or multiplayer are out of the question. I read every games trophy list before I attempt to play the game. If a Game is a straight forward Platinum with no multiplayer trophies... I'll play it. Also depends if I can get the DLC physical copy of a game. I mean there are enough games to keep me busy on a PS3, PSVita, PS4 and 5, that are straight forward Platinum trophies no bs.
  7. hello sorry for the late post im on a short holiday, how are we all

8. I don't have social media and ignore any youtubers with captures with 'I did THIS and THIS happened!!!!'. So yes, no idea who that is.
  9. With it being on sale, wouldn't it make more sense to redeem points for store credit and then buy Gris?
  10. Question; I joined a club which was in Division 1, now they promoted to Elite Division when I was offline. Is there any way I can still get the trophy?
  11. Unlikely. I understand they are now shutting the whole uplay system down. Which is probably how it went back up, side-effect of winding that service down. I doubt this was Ubisoft being nice, that would be very un-Ubi.
  12. Load times might be a bit longer than you remember. I just cleaned up my last few trophies on Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day from 9 years ago and the wait between menu screens was the real test. Still, I intend to finish my PS3 backlog.
  13. I tried the kamikaze method also but some of them just didn't want to get out of the car no matter how many times i ram them so i knew i had to improve my drive-by skills lol , but yeah it can work too for sure. Don't worry you will not miss anything as long as you follow a guide , i used this guide for the 100% trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13654-grand-theft-auto-iii-is-that-all-youve-got-trophy-guide Good luck with the grind of all the collectibles and side stuff , you can do it it's not that hard , like you said only some things will take a few tries , especially the off-road missions , those ones were pissing me off a little bit i'm not gonna lie haha. PS. Thanks man i work hard for this 100% so i'm glad someone appreciate it your account is very nice also , very high completion percentage + some hard platinums.
  14. See here, then speak to @BlindMango if things goes pearshaped for some reason : https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/134175-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/
  15. Definitely the last 2 legendaries. Rulers of the Outer Worlds was a breeze using Brumal Spam. I'm still stuck on the last 2 legendaries for the past few days; even with optinoob's guides.
  16. Gold answer, saved my ass in the Opera House at the roof …
  17. here is, btw, another example how the game is designed and how multiple save slot would ruin this
  18. I'll go one step further, or rather, backward. I miss the pre-Internet days. Discovering a new game from a random kid in town, then trying to split the files and copy them onto floppy disks, all in MS-DOS. Later, playing games like Daggerfall and similar ones where the only information available was from local gamers. We'd gather together, trying to figure out how to proceed, sharing tips and tricks. Countless LAN parties and sleepless nights with HoMM 3. Begging our parents to help us carry our PC to our friends' houses to stay there over the weekend. Everything back then felt more precious, and we valued it more. We had very few games, most of them pirated because only a few rich kids could afford new games. The Internet brought an abundance of media, making everything easily accessible. I have close to 1000 games on Steam alone, and hundreds on PlayStation, etc. I'm receiving so many "free" games via Plus services that I have absolutely no way to keep up unless I dedicate my life to it. This applies to movies, books, and music as well. I'm starting to think that having easy access to everything doesn't necessarily make everything better.
  19. PS5 version of Minecraft is finally coming. It's appearing on the PSN backend, so its release is imminent.

20. Sorry to bump this very old thread but I'm also now considering to unhide the one game I've hidden because of a friend of mine pretty much played Inception with my by planting an idea in my head that just couldn't stop thinking about. But anyways, that's beyond the point. I've read everything in this thread as well as other info online but it seems dire everywhere. I've unhidden the one game from both my PS3 and from my PS4 (couldn't find what to do on my PS5) but it still is hidden here. If it stays hidden it's not really a bother. I'm just asking if in the time since the last post in this thread some people might have found a new way on how to un-hide a trophy here. If yes, I'd be eager to hear it. Thanks in advance.
  21. I have no idea how you are getting through level 2 without opening the inventory to make saves. The RNG enemies are atrocious! Sometimes they'll be completely docile, othertimes it's nonstop homing bombs on you. Did it with just pistols and didn't pop so I have no idea. Will just wait for a fix because I can't be bothered playing for hours and hours to get correct RNG only to find it doesn't work 😆
  22. In my opinion, Cloud really did save Aerith, but the Whispers intervened and two timelines were created: one in which Aerith is alive and another in which she is dead as in the original game. Supporting this theory is also the rainbow effect seen in the scene, as well as when Zack survives or when he goes to save Biggs. This is Biggs' role in the story: to show that fate cannot be changed. Another proof that Cloud lives parallel in two different timelines is that he is the only one who can see the rift in the sky in the final scene.
  23. Platinum #10 - FIFA 15 Football Legend Tier Ranking - D Difficulty Rating - 4/10 Platform - PS4 Unfortunately for me, I missed out on FIFA 14 in my platinum series and unfortunately for you, I'm talking about it. I never actually owned FIFA 14 as I was going through a serious World of Warcraft addiction phase, so I never bothered with it. Of course now, I really regret not picking it up and getting it done since it's the only one I'm missing in my 10 year run of FIFA platinums. I can't compare this to the previous title, you know how you usually compare games in a series, but I can most likely say that not much has changed... I feel the main talking point of this years FIFA is the realism of the game which they evidently wanted to improve on. EA added more emotional reactions from the players during the course of the match. They might miss a shot and facepalm themselves, score an important goal and go absolutely batshit crazy or maybe make an important tackle and celebrate it like they scored. This is a nice addition to install some immersion into the game. They also added some realistic pitch visuals where you can see parts of the pitch getting damaged from different forms of contact. There is also various other small improvements in atmosphere around the stadium. But the main problem with FIFA 15 (and obviously many other FIFAs) is that EA were not innovative enough, not in the slightest. Since FIFA 13, we have seen very minimal changes to gameplay and modes, but this is the general frustrating consensus which I spoke about before in my FIFA 13 review. They could improve so much more than just a few minor tweaks. And making a very similar game to which we have seen every year for the past 3 years doesn't deserve the acclaim it already gets. You can see already that they were slowly starting to focus their attention on Ultimate Team while Manager Mode needed improvements severely to evolve it's potential and unfortunately only got very few changes. Meanwhile other modes seem to have been abandoned altogether. The only thing they really improved upon off the pitch is the interface which is not a big enough change to truly escape the feeling of mediocre development. Don't get me wrong, FIFA is still enjoyable for football fans like me and although it does satisfy our desire of playing football at a video gaming level, I think the most annoying part about the franchise is that you long for more which could so easily be implemented without a great deal of effort. EA's problem is that they really have no competition to warrant any major changes in their scheme. "Shame!" *shakes bell* Trophy Thoughts (Unobtainable) Boasting a surprisingly rare platinum, FIFA 15 was only really truly difficult for one single purpose. Extra Effort was an absolute hair puller. It takes the cake, the candles, the birthday numbers and everything else with it. I would argue the mechanic at hand barely even works 98% of the time. But after at least 2-3 hours of attempting this scenario, I was relieved to see it pop. Everything else in this game was a walk in the park compared to this complete and utter nonsense.
  24. Today
  25. Platinum #400 Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (PS4) Completionist! - 8,47% And with this, I have platinumed/100% the complete Shantae series. The Ultimate Edition contains the main game plus all available DLC, which all must be completed in 4 different categories for different win screens (play through the game with/without 100% completion, speedrun the game with/without 100% completion), to get the platinum. The main game is more linear than the other games in the series (more Castlevania Rondo of Blood and less Castlevania Symphony of the Night like), and wasn`t that hard (even the hardcore mode). The DLC contains 3 different modes: Pirate Queen`s Quest, where you play as Risky Boots, which you must play without upgrading your equipment for a trophy (which made some of the jump `n run passages in the last level hell). Friends to the End, where you play as Sky, Bolo and Rottytops, all with different abilities (Rottytops ability to throw her head and teleport to the point, where it lands made the speedrun in this mode one of the hardest things to do, since her head bounces some times after landing and can fall of the platform it should land on). The costume DLC is separated into 3 different game modes: Officer mode, which is basically Mighty Switch Force (another Wayforward series) only with Shantae characters. Ninja mode, which felt a bit like NES Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi (but luckily not as hard as these) and Bikini mode, which was the hardest (you have to pick up suncream all the time, or you lose health) and the easiest (the speedrun time was so generous, that I only needed one playthrough to get all 4 win screens) at the same time. At the end, I would like to give my personal ranking of the series, which would be: 5. Shantae 4. Shantae: Risky`s Revenge 3. Shantae and the Seven Sirens 2. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero 1. Shantae and the Pirate`s Curse I really like the complete series and would recommend it to everyone who likes colourful 2D games with awesome music and likeable characters. I really hope, that the recent Contra game made Wayforward enough money, so that they can made another game in the Shantae series.
  26. I'm in the final dungeon playing on Normal mode and I know that I will have to farm in the postgame for bond skills. Can I change to Easy mode for farm? or exp/bond points decrease in this mode? I'm thinking in change to Easy to beat Dire Shadows too.
  1. Load more activity