• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. That would be nice. It would help someone to make a decision about a game (pursue the online trophies section, get only certain stuff or completely ignore the game in it's online portion).
  3. Miticogialdo/p4p ultra
  4. You've got something here HEY PPL! LET'S MAKE A DEADPOOL? WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DIE? (for the next episode and end of the series) MARK IN COLOR RED THE PPL YOU THINK WILL DIE DANY SOR JORAH JON SNOW SANSA ARIA GENDRY GHOST TYRION JAIME BRIENNE CERSEI BRANN BRONN (Jaime's mercenary pal) SAMUEL TARLY SAMUEL'S FAMILY SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT VARYS NIGHT KING VISERYON ICE DRAGON DROGON DANY'S DRAGON RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON GHOST MAESTER QYBURN ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN HOUND CLEGANE SOR BERIC(dude with fire sword) GREY WORM MISANDEI RED WOMAN MELISANDRE EURON GREYJOY YARA GREYJOY THEON GREYJOY TORMUND NIGHT'S WATCH LEADER DUDE KNOW1 KNOWS NAME LYANNA MORMONT (The bear island girl) PODRIC Maybe i should have colored everybody red lol 😂
  5. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - even though it's a fairly large game, none of it seemed too overwhelming or grindy...i didn't find any one trophy particularly troublesome and had an awesome time just playing the game and wandering Greece in general...the pace was relaxing the whole way throughout (since there's no pressure to complete the main quest-line) and it was a very enjoyable platinum..
  6. That’s actually an amazing idea
  7. Platnium #41: Killing Floor 2 

Ok so I wanted to make it Minecraft, but the 100 days trophy is driving me crazy. So I decided to get this Platnium out the way. Easy enough, but hell on earth..FFS, ITS LITERAL HELL ON EARTH!

That being said

Next Platnium: Minecraft (Hopefully) If not, Scribblenauts Megapack

1. knoef_NL

knoef_NL

If that game any fun? Been thinking of getting the double pack, with the VR game

8. Yes you can. I did this trophy on Klassic towers, mainly endless Tower.
  9. The PS4 version isnt in the list of games for making a session, so if anyone wants to boost, or just help me get the 10 wins trophy, I would really appreciate it. Message me on PSN: JDizzle0420 Im in the EST.
  10. If this site went down it wouldn't stop me trophy hunting at all. But it would change the way i go for trophies, i like the milestones, most of the time i go for something specific for a milestone. The main thing i use this site for is its so easy to check your trophies and search for a game etc. Its also nice to look at how many have certain plats, if its a rare one it kind of gives more more motivation to go for it and its satisfying knowing not many people have that plat, so yea i suppose it would effect me.
  11. No more content but there is an 8th slot on the tomb menu. Could be a glitch or maybe we'll get an extra one for free.
  12. Behind the dinner
  13. The instinct of self-preservation. Can you name your favorite source of inspiration?
  14. @slammajamma28 thank you, so it is definitely shut down?
  15. Yep, I liked trophies and all beforehand. But I wasn't that concerned. When I joined this site I had like 0.68 trophies per day. I've bumped that up to 1.08. My completion has always been around 50% though. But platinums though. I had like two platinum before joining. And that backlog topic is keeping me interested in doing at least one a month. And that post your last trophy topic keeps me doing at least one a day.
  16. Sorry, the link got messed up when I posted it. Troubleshooting is basically: restart all your stuff and make sure everything outside of the game itself is fine. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/
  17. Something’s gotta go down in the crypts. There’s a theory going around that the dead Starks will fight for the good guys but that seems a little cheesy for the show (in the books it mentions that their bodies are magically protected) and I’m not sure whether or not that’s been mentioned in the show. After the disappointing way they ended the Arya faceless man storyline in S6 I don’t believe as much in these theories. 😄
  18. Arrested for manifesting rap isn't real an audio book of human language.
  19. Code: Realize ~FB~ Master Obtain all trophies
  20. I can’t ignore a proven friend. I can ignore a total rat.
  21. Do you know for sure what is impossibru and what is not?
  22. So I will use colorful rice to lure a girl from this trio first, then this bald guy will go to check out situation and I'll stub him on the way from somewhere high, and then the last one can be killed with gorgeous face to face unaware stealth kill.
  23. I was wondering if a.) it would be possible and b.) if it is, would users would want something like this? So how I had seen it would be something like on your profile, if you do not have the platinum or 100%, there would be a little red hour glass with a timer counting down (roughly) to when the server closes, there could also be an option to toggle it off if you don't want to see it. I have added a little visual to help conceptualize: The time could be months/days and say then when it gets within a month it turns to weeks, days, hours, then within a week it turns to days, hours, minutes etc There could be special mods, that could verify the source of the server closures, to make sure not just anyone can put this next to a game, or something like "x" amount of users have to report this game before the visual is added next to it?
  24. Can you add me mate? Requirement 1: Spyro 2 Ripto's revenge Requirement 2: Have to say Finland it is rather nice to have Darude back 😄
  25. Fact Finder Help Shaper Valta discover secret dwarven history. Shaper of Stone End the earthquakes threatening the surface. On Burning Wings Recruit a powerful ally to even the score. Doom upon All the World End the threat once and for all.
  26. Thanks guys. The Croft edition is already on sale in the PS store, so the only thing that I am wondering is that if there will be more DLCs in the future (already 7 DLC packs right now). I might have trust crisis on SE right now tbh.😶
  1. Load more activity